Werewolf Hallows' Eve Wolf Game Thread

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
wow because not just anyone can delcar to be a villager.

Well read below, you did not say that you did not believe himl you stated clearly that he had NOT declared a role. This is clearly not the case, he did, and you either tried to mislead or have not read the thread, either which of is extremely dangerous given our situation.

Mainly the 4 guys banding together to pull me out of the equation as soon as I declare my role

you havent declared shit as far as i can see?

yeah i dont remember you declaring any role?

and as for 4 guys 'banding together'....such bollox by that logic only the bad guys vote for people and everyone else just waits around to see what they are going to do

Yes anyone can claim anything, but that was not the point being discussed.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
since seeing the quote i do remember reading it.
cant say things like that stick in my mind, especially not over the weekend!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
well when i see declaring a role i think sherrif/docter or whathave you. We are all declaring to be townies

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Ah I see we've had a bit of movement in the old communication!!!!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
and then there was backtracking.

so let me get this right so im clear on the subject? i cant make a mistake and then recognise ive made a mistake or im backtracking? i bet if i stuck to my guns id be twisting the truth? take it easy mate your seeing things where there arnt any

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well seeing as most others seem content plodding on not seeing anything, then I will continue to do that. We are in a village with 5 deaths so far, a pack of wolves, a psycho killer, one other wolf, and some other secret role we have no idea about. Start being fucking paranoid for gods sake!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Id say fair enough but i dont want to be seen to be backtracking :p

tris-

id agree with you but if you agree with someone youl die :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
and make that a village with 6 people dead so far! I forgot about your much absent friend levin!

Calaen

Well seeing as most others seem content plodding on not seeing anything, then I will continue to do that. We are in a village with 5 deaths so far, a pack of wolves, a psycho killer, one other wolf, and some other secret role we have no idea about. Start being fucking paranoid for gods sake!

FYI :p the secret role is the psycho killer/vigilante

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ah yeah good point, as he was not mentioned in the town lore.

Calaen

Thats the only thing I spotted tbh :p

Calaen

Ok folkswe need to open up a discussion of some sort, for the people that have not voted to see where they stand!!!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
i think that we should lynch aph3x and then discuss it in the morning.

Calaen

You seem sure you would survive till the morning? Is that because the rest of your pack would not hurt you?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
You seem sure you would survive till the morning? Is that because the rest of your pack would not hurt you?

are you threatening me?

have no idea if i will be alive in the morning. but i think we have had enough of this day and the cyclic arguments of 'lynch him hes inactive - no lynch him his vote jumps - no lynch him because he doesnt want to lynch the guy i want to' repeated with different wording.

i think that i am on the right track with my accusation of aph3x, that is why i said to lynch him.

Calaen

are you threatening me?

have no idea if i will be alive in the morning. but i think we have had enough of this day and the cyclic arguments of 'lynch him hes inactive - no lynch him his vote jumps - no lynch him because he doesnt want to lynch the guy i want to' repeated with different wording.

i think that i am on the right track with my accusation of aph3x, that is why i said to lynch him.

Hardly threatening you, you just seemed rather certain you would be around and I wnodered if that was because your own pack would not kill you.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Well, as sum1 pointed out earlier, with the current information is hard to make a vote strongly based on hard logic facts. But assuming that a no vote at this time is rather pointless, and that the clock is ticking, Im going to vote for aph3x due to his suspicious swap of votes: vasc, no vasc, vasc again...

vote: aph3x

I know that you can dismantle that logic from 100 different angles, but well, its the only aproach I have so far.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Hmmmmmm well it seems like its a throw-up between Vasc and Aph3x at present. I think that from what I've seen and the actions that have been taken I'm going to have to put down the final vote for Vasc. His quietness has just not been helpful for this here village and seems pretty suspicious.
Vote Vasc

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
And there we go with a victory for the wolf pack of uara, aph3x and another. :rolleyes:

tris-

maybe if you took part in the discussions a bit more we wouldnt suspect of you being more dodgy than a 10 year old fried egg?

assuming you are a villager, youve brought this on your self by simply sitting back and watching the shit hit the fan.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
maybe if you took part in the discussions a bit more we wouldnt suspect of you being more dodgy than a 10 year old fried egg?

assuming you are a villager, youve brought this on your self by simply sitting back and watching the shit hit the fan.

He did not take an active part, but there were more people talking that made lots of mistakes that could have been voted instead tris-. Don't try and shift the blame off those that voted for vasc and ignored all other avenues. You were so blinded by the fact he was not active that you ignored anyone that could have been guilty.

Oh well, this is pretty much gameover for the villagers if Vasc is being honest.

tris-

now youre trying to take the blame off vasc for being quiet.

anyone could be guilty, anyone of us. there is no way to make an accurate choice who it is. if vasc is quiet, that is more against him than all the rest of us.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The villagers gather and tie the screaming Vasc on a bonfire.

Uara tries to light the match while the others throw more gas into the fire.

The fire finally lights up and flames hit the sky, engulfing Vasc completely.

The mob cheers, but soon the cheers turn into horror as a flaming Vasc jumps out of the fire and attacks Uara!

Uara and the rest of the villagers finally get Vasc off Uara and with a makeshift blade, tris- lobs Vascs head clean off with a trashcan.

With that, Vasc the Villager is dead.

It isn't over though, Uara was bit...bit bad...he moans for a while, collapses on the ground and turns into a ghastly shade of gray.

Soon Uara stands up and shakes his head, saying "Where am i? I'm hungry." and walks, more limps, towards his house.

Day 2 ends, send in night choices. No talking before my say so.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
now youre trying to take the blame off vasc for being quiet.

anyone could be guilty, anyone of us. there is no way to make an accurate choice who it is. if vasc is quiet, that is more against him than all the rest of us.

Ive had barely the same lvl of participation than other players. So no, not a valid reason.

What is done is done, and frankly, is a 99% win for the bad boys atm.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Another day dawns and every single townsfolk walks out into the town square.

Seems there were no "accidents" this night.

How peculiar.

The town clock starts ticking away agian and soon enough, people were doing what they do best...blaming eachother!

Day 3 begins, rabble on.

7 remain, 4 for majority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom