Greetings from Merlin

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
Unbuffed dmg output BM>Merc.
Use a charge if you want same dmg add like theurs provide.
And i'm sure our Mercs would like a 9 sec stun too.
Name: Ice Storm
Level: 18
Prerequisite: To side of target
Attack: Medium Bonus
Defense: None
Fatigue Cost: Medium
Damage: High
Effect: Stunned
Stuns the target for a brief period of time.
Resist type: N/A
Duration: 4 seconds

Blunt Devastating blow 10 sec is second of parry, compared to 6 sec second in anytime stun crush mercs get.

Actually growth rates are quite similiar for both mercs and bms. BM has better side chain, merc has better front/back styles. Dunno where you got idea about bms having better damage output.

i bow before your great knowledge of hibernia and albion Aussie :m00:

Aussie

Banned
Icebreaker said:
No, they came from leeching. All Albs actually leech from eachother. ;)

Didn't you quit because your RvR group went to AMG room AGAIN to farm warders? Mistar skill :worthy:

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
heh, im playing sorc on camlann atm, cant believe the utility that class have.

as for rvr, i would say my FG vs FG experience is about 1032524524^2345252 greater then yours. together.

if i knew how toa would be, i would have tried to convince rr to start alb instead.

dunno if that was aimed at me or aussie..

but i like talking to you... you just keep picking stupid arguments rigth out of the air which you have no clues about..

dear camlann kiddo ... come alb/excal sho us how to play.. and we would see another "elitzor" bite the dust..

btw i picked 1 of your old arguments up just for laugh's

which alb groups ever used sos offensive?

no1 ever did this... the entire minstrel comunity on alb/excal ONLY used this to run ...

dammmmmmmmmmm dear clever clever vintervaginal why didnt you tell us before............ plzzzzz give us more clues we need your wisdom!!!

Aussie

Banned
vintervargen said:
which clerics use smite for interrupt only, and save their stun for mocs?

which clerics is able to 1shot-smite a grey con druid pet before it reaches them?

anything else our 2 healers have to do mister know it all ? :worthy:
mayhaps they should assist nuke too while they are trying to outheal nukes of 700 or savages swings of 700 on deseased groupmembers. Oh wait the should see that too and cure desease and nearsight aswell !

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
mayhaps they should assist nuke too while they are trying to outheal nukes of 700 or savages swings of 700 on deseased groupmembers. Oh wait the should see that too and cure desease and nearsight aswell !
Forget about savages. NF nerfed them into ground.
Now they are what they always claimed to be - score triple once in blue moon. 10 minute bof helps too. As for 700 nukes - get a friar. They really, really help. Dont forget about 2x baod on cabas too. Plenty of time for cleric to assist nuke (if he wants to waste mana that is) :flame:

vintervargen

Banned
Aussie said:
last time i checked I had 10.000.000+ rps. on my account (selfmade :worthy: )
and those didn't came from warderfarming :eek:

oh yeah, your sorc's group always got sooo much deathspam :rolleyes:

Aussie said:

and how many druids do hib groups have? thats right, 2

oh and druids dont have bof vs savages.

oh and having diseased groupmembers doesnt affect spreadhealing, only to the better (pre toa, not 100% if the bug still works).

Neo

Loyal Freddie
I just dont like the idea of having to /rel cuz i was over runned by 60+(?)
warders + xx higher RRs, who have no clue whatsoever, getting 10 rps a`kill (cant be fun?)Its kinds similar to now when i fink of it, but will occur more often in NF.I played a sorc in a gank guild on Alb/pryd a while back.. we didnt have any problem vs mid/hib grps, sometimes we lost, more often we won. So albs do work well IF they put their mind to it.

Aussie

Banned
If you didn't know yet. BoF sucks balls.
-BoF fucks up ABS buff of all casters in group, means you're instadead when BoF runs out.
-It maybe lets 1-2 ppl live a bit longer.
-Bodyguard > BoF
-CasterArea.

Many clerics already respecced out of it.

vintervargen

Banned
Filip said:

but i like talking to you... you just keep picking stupid arguments rigth out of the air which you have no clues about..

stupid for somone only running in 3fg, mayhap.

Filip said:
dear camlann kiddo ... come alb/excal sho us how to play.. and we would see another "elitzor" bite the dust..

read what i wrote and you might improve just a bit.

Filip said:

no1 ever did this... the entire minstrel comunity on alb/excal ONLY used this to run ...

yes? except BF that used to sos at engage when we were fighting them with IG groups in odins. and once a random group owned us with it.

Filip said:
dammmmmmmmmmm dear clever clever vintervaginal why didnt you tell us before............ plzzzzz give us more clues we need your wisdom!!!

people have been trying to tell you since i dont know when. but you are just too stupid to listen or comprehend.

your namecalling is also very original m8r

vintervargen

Banned
Aussie said:
-BoF fucks up ABS buff of all casters in group, means you're instadead when BoF runs out.
-Bodyguard > BoF
-CasterArea.

1. k

2. a bit longer beeing 30 or 60 secs.

3. no shit. but the situation was exactly the same pre toa: albs sucked.

4. i suspect you mean radius of effect? wanna guess what radius GP is on?

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
Fixed as of 1.70

-Bodyguard > BoF
-CasterArea.

There's a couple of melee oriented groups still running on Merlin, so i`m keeping my insta-win button, kkthx =D

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:

really Filip dont be so hard on him ;-)

anyway i dont think it takes skill to play in a Zerg, and thats what NF = all about Zerg + Numbers. I am sure even Albs will get fed up with all the Zerging occuring in NF.

so there are a few options:
- Stay if you like zerging
- Roll camlan (you can make your opted group and others can do 2 so no more whineing, even better u can flame the skilles players ingame :p)
- Cancel

Aussie

Banned
why do you keep denying you have 4 healers in group. they can rez/heal/buff/cure desease. afaik a warden even has 42ish reg and a bard 25ish.

spreadheal

:worthy:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
A Bard has other things to do then heal. A Warden aswell. (well most of the Time) :p

Btw a Hero can heal aswell. I got one Insta Single Heal i can use on others. 400hp heal. xD

Innis Dolores :wub:

Aussie

Banned
vintervargen said:
4. i suspect you mean radius of effect? wanna guess what radius GP is on?
It means that BoF doesn't do much against casters :m00:

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
why do you keep denying you have 4 healers in group. they can rez/heal/buff/cure desease. afaik a warden even has 42ish reg and a bard 25ish.

:worthy:
bard - 47 music/43 nurture/16 regrowth afaik
warden depends on his preference - ours is 36 regrowth.
But what ice said. They rarely get to heal in open field.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
old.Sko said:
Fixed as of 1.70

There's a couple of melee oriented groups still running on Merlin, so i`m keeping my insta-win button, kkthx =D

except it's also toned down to 10/20/40% (costing 3 times as much for the last tier) and given to all three realms ;)

vintervargen

Banned
Aussie said:

warden = battlemaster = no grp cure disease. wardens dont get cure disease.

bard = sojourner = no grp cure disease. bards have mostly more important things to do then heal. heals take a shitload of power for bards. the variance on the heals sucks. cure disease = 1000 range.

warden heals are pretty big if specced high regrowth, but as you said yourself that doesnt matter when groupmembers are diseased.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
except it's also toned down to 10/20/40% (costing 3 times as much for the last tier) and given to all three realms ;)
<-- hib.
have bof3 and like it ^^

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Karnat said:
For your sake i sure hope they will cause if not u really will get a boring game. Zerg inc, no relics and no fg to pwn in ezmode no more.

I hope for your sake too, as nobody enjoys running at a full grp with 120 people, apart from albs. Meaning you will have no enemies. Mind you, albs like exping too.... so.....

I think hibs will still do well just because of the fact so many albs on excal play piss poor. Albs on prydwen are pwning without NF.

Eluvia

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
-Bodyguard > BoF
-CasterArea.

ROFL, so aussie, ur calling BOF a bad RA? Next you will be saying SoS is piss poor and MOC isnt very useful.

Claudius

Fledgling Freddie
Eluvia said:
I hope for your sake too, as nobody enjoys running at a full grp with 120 people, apart from albs. Meaning you will have no enemies. Mind you, albs like exping too.... so.....

So you think Hib and Mid will roll over in NF and give up? It wouldnt surprice me...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Claudius said:
So you think Hib and Mid will roll over in NF and give up? It wouldnt surprice me...

when the going gets tough the gank groups move to PvP...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom