Greetings from Merlin

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
And i'm sure our Mercs would like a 9 sec stun too.
Fukin A! I'd even settle for the 4s one BMs get :m00:

Oh and Sorusi, 50 Blunt stun is 10s not 9s.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
I know that this is like beating my head against a brick wall, but wth I can't resist.

vintervargen said:
how long did it take for albion to get a sorc that specced mind?
Are you retarded? All the sorcerers I knew the first year of euro release were mind specced. Some of them moved to Mid or quit tho because it was too hard :x

which alb groups ever used sos offensive?
... see above - I can name at least 5 guilds who have used that fully since RAs came out

which clerics use smite for interrupt only, and save their stun for mocs?
That is the most ignorant comment. Wth would a cleric try to target a mocc'ing keen in a cage and cast stun him when a pala/reaver/merc can do it better - and it will last longer. Play a cleric vs. hib caster group for one week and tell me what you're doing when moc comes up. Next you'll say we should run in the cage and pbaoe mez them.

which clerics is able to 1shot-smite a grey con druid pet before it reaches them?
It's not the grey con druid pet that is the problem, although it is never a one shot deal - it's the blue/green enchanter pet + the grey pet. You don't know what you're talking about. You're as good as the retard claiming we should be able to one shot melee every grey pet with 4 buffing classes IN GROUP before bbots come into play.

If rej clerics could one shot smite buffed pets, don't you think we would be smiting everything in site?

Stun and smite a druid pet before it reaches you. Hmmm what about the fucking enchanter pet with speed that is on you before you get the stun off?

which ministrels do more in a fight then /stick druid dd dd stun hit hit hit hit ... repeat?
True, they are few, but they are out there. They make a huge difference. They are as rare as good bards I would say...

how many sorcs run in the back of alb groups, and unsticks at inc?
All the ones I played with unless there was some weird reason.

how many clerics unstick at inc?
See above. Really you have no fucking clue.

how many alb players pan view constantly?
Not enought.

when did alb start to use theurgists?
Moronic comment. I can't believe how stupid this comment is. Did you ever hear of STRODOR? OUTLAW? LIREI? ARDOK?

why didnt alb run full tank groups before toa when sos was instawin for assisttrains, and bof instawin against assisttrains?
What??? What server are you playing on? There was like one non-tank gank group in Albion before TOA. BOF was never instawin against assist trains. Never. If you played a sorcerer/cleric or a half decent savage you would know that. I am not sure if you ever ebayed those but it's too late now.

the list just keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps going my friends.
The list of moronic comments from an idiot who doesn't know anything about the game he is playing?

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
We not only fighting Albs you know?

And here is the fact of the matter.

When you bring up things that are threatening to your groups, it's savages and 3x fz. The threat isn't what any of the alb equal rr setups contain.

Stop flattering yourself, Icebreaker, Hibernia and Midgard has a better setup than Albion and no matter how much you post poorly founded sarcastic posts towards a realm in a computergame you won't be less wrong.

Btw, Vintervargen just got owned by his own ignorance.

Claudius

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
Moronic comment. I can't believe how stupid this comment is. Did you ever hear of STRODOR? OUTLAW? LIREI? ARDOK?

Theurgists are overrated. After TOA, some fights are over so fast that its pointless having a theurgist in the group. A sorc or cabalist with a pet that can be applied even though an enchanter is keeping you busy with his debuff is much stronger. If a theurgist locks down a group its their own fault for taking so long.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
it's besides the point the idiot was saying when did we start to use them as if they were not used for 2 years

I disagree though :)
I am not playing TOA so I won't argue it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom