Gratz Albs on Relic Raid!

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
dont really know how u can call it an alarmclock raid thou

aye it was late, most pple with jobs were sleeping, i know i was lol, but wasnt something like everybody were logged, waited for there clock to ring and then Wake up/attack... it started around 16.00 cet with sieging hildiskiaf and then slowly moved toward rr etc

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Well at least albs cant ever whine about non-primetime raids anymore :touch: Nor can hibs whine about tagteaming crossrealming etc :m00:

And FYI most of Exc population live in the CET zone

I logged at midnight - Mids had lost their 3rd keep at 11pm GMT and the relic gate opened. The raid had been going on all through the evening and Mid defence basically consisted of sitting at the relic keep waiting.

If albs lost their relics in the same manner I would have absolutely no complaints. However every man and his dogs know the alarm clocks will now be dusted down and set in preparation for a 6am raid that Mids will once again try to justify. But then again we're used to that. That's why the other 2 realms hold them in such contempt.

Well done Tappi for persisting - even with some of the crap he had to put up with in /cg for much of the evening. :drink:

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
FFS I thought NF would mean Albs would actually do reasonable raids, I guess not, typical lame Albs.

Define a reasonable raid? Taking your keeps through the evening to open the relic gate by 11pm isn't reasonable? Accept that Mids failed to defend properly (I'm sorry but spending the night sat in relic keep then whining on NF doesn't constitute proper defence), learn the lesson and try to get them back. If you spend the evening taking keeps, open the relic gate in primetime and proceed to snatch the relics I'll have no complaints.

Sadly we all know you won't do anything of the sort. You will set your alarmclocks for 6am, take 3 Alb keeps before 8am, snatch the relics and come up with some anal justification. 3 years into the game and we all know the mid mentality.

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
Well done Tappi, I had to log lastnight after we took Bledmeer.

Nice to wake up, go to work, look at relics and see we got all :D

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hehe yup :)
if you notice most mids are simply saying it wasent prime time "far from it"
but niether was it an alarm clock raid, and it's ok and grats for it...
tbh think most attending mids had fun, altho i for one must admit that this 24/7 keep siege warfare is getting abit :// and altho i did what i could to contribute to the defence, my heart wasnt really in it tonight as it has been the past week or so since release, and tbh think i'm far from the only one "in mid at least" but heh guess we now have a new goal, so maybe that will fire up some renewed enthusiasme :)

oh ye and to fire up some old wounds/whines hihi, since some one mentioned the last alb/mid str rr pre nf..let me just set that record strait.!
1. albs take alb str relic by engage tactics
2. albs take mid & hib str relics by engage tactics the next day at 01:00 am "cet"
3. 02:00am "cet" mids get pissed off and drop chasing albs to atk and simply port hads and start a retake, 09:00 am cet mids reclaim all 3 relics..

and altho i know some albs dont like hearing it ;) this is exactly how it when down, no alarm clocks or pre plans..so lets let it rest shall we ? :wub:

anyway i still feel that nf holds alot of promis in it, and siege are fun but i also do hope that fg vs fg fights will return to a more stable state than it is now..after all variety is the spice of life. and to much of anything soon becomes stale and boring

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Define a reasonable raid? Taking your keeps through the evening to open the relic gate by 11pm isn't reasonable? Accept that Mids failed to defend properly (I'm sorry but spending the night sat in relic keep then whining on NF doesn't constitute proper defence), learn the lesson and try to get them back. If you spend the evening taking keeps, open the relic gate in primetime and proceed to snatch the relics I'll have no complaints.

Sadly we all know you won't do anything of the sort. You will set your alarmclocks for 6am, take 3 Alb keeps before 8am, snatch the relics and come up with some anal justification. 3 years into the game and we all know the mid mentality.

Sat at relic keep? Reality check m8, yes we were at relic keep and we also repelled your first attempt at relic keep. Still we managed to hold up a defense att Nott and send several ppl to retake Hlid. I wouldnt call that sitting around in relic keep. ;)

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
LOL!

gratz! gratz! gratz! just work like a realm and defend it :clap:

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
eh

Bracken said:

hmmm now lets see , mids have done several PRIMETIME raid , and 1 alarm , and i dont support alarm raid , but anyway , as i recall albs hold the record om AC raid, anyway. I was not on mutch yesterday , irl issues . gratz with the relics :) never wanted them anyway , i have my eyes on a diff set of relic :) so does 80% of the mids, so beware :)

and dont give that crap about mid/alb/hib attitude , its the players , not the realm. :kissit:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
LoLz... I've never slept so good like this night and I wake up to this.

Gratz.

We'll be taking our relic back soon. in the middle of the night or in the morning. Now don't get pissed on us then boys and girls.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Grimmen said:
Sat at relic keep? Reality check m8, yes we were at relic keep and we also repelled your first attempt at relic keep. Still we managed to hold up a defense att Nott and send several ppl to retake Hlid. I wouldnt call that sitting around in relic keep. ;)

Yeah I know some of you tried, just not enough (even though you're more than capable of putting out the numbers, as shown in the past) :fluffle:

Bigbrother said:
and dont give that crap about mid/alb/hib attitude , its the players , not the realm.

Aye. But don't you just love sweeping generalisations? ;)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Relic gates open 23:00gmt, first attack on the relic keep 23:57gmt and this is an english server ie GMT, so the first attack was before midnight. First attack failed but its was obvious we would be coming back with the relic gates open. I guess mids need any excsuse to alarm clock raid :)

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
zx^ said:
dont really know how u can call it an alarmclock raid thou

aye it was late, most pple with jobs were sleeping, i know i was lol, but wasnt something like everybody were logged, waited for there clock to ring and then Wake up/attack... it started around 16.00 cet with sieging hildiskiaf and then slowly moved toward rr etc

Dude... What u call an alarmclock raid is actually pretty normal for me and probably alot of the people contributing to that type of raid. My normal day in daoc (weekends) is around 08.30 - 23.00 CET or something like that, weekdays i can play from 18.00 - 21.30 CET. U might be a night type person but i am a morning person, kinda gets that way when u have a job and wake up @ 6.00 every morning. The raid yesterday for instance, i had been sleeping for about 4 hours when those relics where captured, for me that is boring since i couldnt defend and i hope our next raid is @ a time when i am awake. Anywhere from 08.30 to 23.00 CET is fine for me.

And i agree with Herjulf, early morning raid inc. How about we go up and snatch it @ 05.00 CET? i have an hour before i need to work then. That would be true alarmclock raid.

Gratz Alb's on the relic, now defend it!

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:
Yeah I know some of you tried, just not enough (even though you're more than capable of putting out the numbers, as shown in the past) :fluffle:

Aye. But don't you just love sweeping generalisations? ;)

yea well i guess it gets hard putting out the numbers when we hit midnight+ and people go to SLEEP cause of work or school :D but ofcause, we can allways put up the numbers, cause we have done it before right

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Bracken said:

You’re such a nob Bracken, you know fuck all. Mids were not sat at Relic Keep, most were trying to get Hild back to shut the Relic MG door. Hibs were aiding you by taking Glen t3 stopping us porting.

Albs are just hypocrites, if Mid had done this style of raid Albs would whine and that is the test of a good raid. You took the Relics at 3am on a weekday that is the fact.

I like you're posts Bracken, you some up Albs nicely, stupid and hypocritical!

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
You’re such a nob Bracken, you know fuck all. Mids were not sat at Relic Keep, most were trying to get Hild back to shut the Relic MG door. Hibs were aiding you by taking Glen t3 stopping us porting.

Albs are just hypocrites, if Mid had done this style of raid Albs would whine and that is the test of a good raid. You took the Relics at 3am on a weekday that is the fact.

The hib str relic was removed a 01:47gmt after 9 hour seige of your keeps, remember this is a uk server. :)

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Relic gates open 23:00gmt, first attack on the relic keep 23:57gmt and this is an english server ie GMT, so the first attack was before midnight. First attack failed but its was obvious we would be coming back with the relic gates open. I guess mids need any excsuse to alarm clock raid :)

lol i hope you know that just because its an english server, not all players on it come from england. actually i think a large part of them is from scandinavia and then its CET not GMT :D but i guess that was to much math for you :D

Elewyth

Banned
Xajorkith said:
Whatever Albs say to try and justify the raids, Albs took relics at 3am on a weekday, and most people were in bed, no different from an Alarm clock raid.

When Mids did same thing it was a weekend.

Rauthian already stated that Mid will retaliate with a AC raid....

With the largest population, with the Hibs helping Alb why couldn't Alb actually do a proper raid like Armadals previous one?

FFS I thought NF would mean Albs would actually do reasonable raids, I guess not, typical lame Albs.

whiner.... no-one cares what YOU think happend, the truth is we was raiding you BEFORE 6pm which is infact in your precious PRIME TIME, get over your loss and QQ more loser.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:

Aww fanks :fluffle:

/note to self...really must stop baiting people on FH (especially Mids when they are feeling all emotional) and do some work ;)

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Xajorkith said:

Old.Elewyth said:
whiner.... no-one cares what YOU think happend, the truth is we was raiding you BEFORE 6pm which is infact in your precious PRIME TIME, get over your loss and QQ more loser.

i sence much anger in these posts ;)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Blitzing said:
lol i hope you know that just because its an english server, not all players on it come from england. actually i think a large part of them is from scandinavia and then its CET not GMT :D but i guess that was to much math for you :D

I know not all people come from england, but this is a Uk server based on GMT, the relic gates were open at 23:00gmt, this is very much primetime, hell even if you use CET its midnight and you didnt expect albion to go for the relics after all the effort put in?

Don't be bitter mids, we all know you will alarm clock anyhows. :)

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Alarm-clock-raid or not, who cares, gratz albs, you deserve it :>

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
I know not all people come from england, but this is a Uk server based on GMT, the relic gates were open at 23:00gmt, this is very much primetime, hell even if you use CET its midnight and you didnt expect albion to go for the relics after all the effort put in?

well i dont really know how much effort you put in it, i was on like 20 mins, then i logged again, just needed to be reminded how borring the game is :D

but still grats, i dont mind you got the relics, just need to keep of my melee classes for now and go with my RM for some time :D cause infil will hurt like shit now, and not only smell like it :D

zx^

One of Freddy's beloved
Cracked said:
Dude... What u call an alarmclock raid is actually pretty normal for me and probably alot of the people contributing to that type of raid. My normal day in daoc (weekends) is around 08.30 - 23.00 CET or something like that, weekdays i can play from 18.00 - 21.30 CET. U might be a night type person but i am a morning person, kinda gets that way when u have a job and wake up @ 6.00 every morning. The raid yesterday for instance, i had been sleeping for about 4 hours when those relics where captured, for me that is boring since i couldnt defend and i hope our next raid is @ a time when i am awake. Anywhere from 08.30 to 23.00 CET is fine for me.

And i agree with Herjulf, early morning raid inc. How about we go up and snatch it @ 05.00 CET? i have an hour before i need to work then. That would be true alarmclock raid.

Gratz Alb's on the relic, now defend it!

so u justify an alarmclock raid by albs attacking Be4 midnight ??

i get up at 6 a clock each morning to, i dont go snatch relics. i got playtime from 17-24 weekdays and weekends off. Gotta like u guys calling for Alarmclock raid when relic were clearly attacked be4 midnight....

but hey mids started Alarmclock raids be4 and gonna start again it seems, so then albs gonna do it again and relic gonna shift owners every weekend ..

Good work alarmclockers u did ya job :clap:

i rather want a large midforce attacking at nighttime than At mornings cos some pple dont need to get their morningfix of Daoc be4 school/work/college etc...

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:

Lol 23.00 GMT on a weekday is primetime? haha, call the closest TV-station and ask them if they consider 23.00 GMT primetime. And besides, you didnt take the relics @ 23.00 GMT now did you? Nope u snatched it in the middle of the night. Even if i was up @ 23.00 CET(wich i wasnt, normal ppl with jobs and school is in bed by then) i would have had to log and goto sleep, it isnt an option to stay and defend. Work/school comes before DAoC.

Again Gratz Alb's on relics, but it was no honour in the way u caputred them.

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Elewyth said:

pff, still STR relics wont help ur poor little cabby. ill still nuke u to to alb heaven :puke: and stop tryin to post such leet msges of how much mids whine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom