Gratz Albs on Relic Raid!

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Gratz Albs and more so to Tappi! :clap:

Now lets defend em! ;)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Gratz to all.
Im just wondering where all the whines are about it being past prime time..

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Extra gratz to Tappi, who managed to herd the rabble repeatedly and only lost his temper once. Well, twice if you count the "ffs!" when he realised the boat back to Alb was heading towards Hib :)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Big Gratz D00d =)

I did enjoy if , even though the mdis corrupted my ISP into making me go ld every 20 mins =)

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Yep..gratz to Tappi for even attempting to do that...pulling it off was fantastic too. And, gratz to all of us who took part in it (o:

go us !! :clap: :bazbeer: :clap:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
well you really are hypocrits you know that ? :p :touch:
time relics went neutral
sshot115.jpg

but grats, nicely done,:)
almost fell of my chiar when i saw alb zerg at relic hehe

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Olgaline said:
well you really are hypocrits you know that ? :p :touch:
time relics went neutral
sshot115.jpg

That, of course, is CET. We actually only got them into Excal at 2.45 GMT, after, ahem, a few little navigational issues :)

Aussie

Banned
mids got only themself to blaim. hibs got that keep for +24hours and only been attacked once i heard by 40. bledmeer fell at 17h cet. hild fell arround 23h. some failed attempts to take relickeep. mids retake hild, albs take hild. relic gone, need 1,5h to bring relic home. end.

Hobbes

Fledgling Freddie
Salute to Tappi for herding the Albs and only swearing a little when the "distraction" at Notts lasted 2 hours and took up more personnel than the main raid ;)

Also a big cheer for the mids who held Notts lord room for so long and put up such a vicious fight at the the relic keep. The place was carpetted in bodies - albs had about a 2-3fg advantage in the end and that told....

Oh and for all those that yelled at me on the way back .... the driver sits at the stern in a warship - I was just manning the ballista =) Cheers to whoever was steering and got all the stick - you got us home after a lovely scenic cruise, full credit to you :)

Treyguard

Fledgling Freddie
grats :)

1.45am's a bit dodgy, but hey it's a 24 hour game, so gj - just don't do any whining when it happens back at you :p

Was fun defending even if we failed - I think mid was struck down tonight by too many back seat drivers in bg and an ungodly amount of blame merchants, and albs seemed horribly organised for the barbarian monkey men they are ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Well at least albs cant ever whine about non-primetime raids anymore :touch: Nor can hibs whine about tagteaming crossrealming etc :m00:

And FYI most of Exc population live in the CET zone

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Chuckle

www.shokata.fanta.fi/showmovie.asp?mid=ED7A7016-35BF-4086-B489-5E6A9240121B

(o:

LMAO..already the excuse for a "non primetime raid" gets here...it started well before "non primetime" fyi. If you lose out because of sloppiness...dont use that shitty excuse for an attack at 5am. And xrealming...dream on...the mids and hibs attacked us all over, the other day. But...we got rid of you...if you cant do the same...live with it.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
About the Raid Time. The Game has changed. You can't just make a 2 hours Raid anymore. It's all about sieges. Long Sieges. So you can't just stop at 1am just because it is getting late. This Way Relics would never change the owner.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Treyguard said:
Was fun defending even if we failed - I think mid was struck down tonight by too many back seat drivers in bg and an ungodly amount of blame merchants, and albs seemed horribly organised for the barbarian monkey men they are ;)

"Barbarian monkey men"????

Oh you mean Wabbit? Nah, we left him at home this evening :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
About the Raid Time. The Game has changed. You can't just make a 2 hours Raid anymore. It's all about sieges. Long Sieges. So you can't just stop at 1am just because it is getting late. This Way Relics would never change the owner.

Not that im complaining, ive always said its ok to take relics whenever you find it fun to do it, but just wanna point our that mids took the first relic in NF on primetime :p

Elewyth

Banned
Fana said:
Well at least albs cant ever whine about non-primetime raids anymore :touch: Nor can hibs whine about tagteaming crossrealming etc :m00:

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!! stfu u done it to us... alls fair in war.

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
Treyguard said:
grats :)

1.45am's a bit dodgy, but hey it's a 24 hour game, so gj - just don't do any whining when it happens back at you :p

cant pin point exactly when this occasion was but i know mids has taken str relics after like 2-3 in the morning too and claiming the fight never ended..
Anyway the scenario was like this:
Albs got str relic, was a long fight but in the end we got it. The raid started at primetime but when we secured the relic(s?) the clock was around same time as this time.
Mids, retook the relics within the same night and claimed they never stopped fighting, and from what i recall it was way after most of us hade gone to bed for hours ago...
BUt since i dont know the facts for sure etc i may be wrong ofc, and pls disregard me if so...

But if im right, we just got even =P
Anyway, as you said, you can also start a raid at...was it 17:00 something? and end it 2:00 np! We did...so can you or hibs.

Noone can if you are honest say that you would abort a ongoing relic raid because its getting late....well almost noone anyway.
Starting a RR AT 2:00 is one thing...ending it at 2:00 another....
Ill stop rambling now...

Good job all on relic raid =)

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
who cares if you use an alarm clock and go get some hours sleep till it relic taking time , or as in this case apparently stay at screen till it relic taking time , you pay you choose ;)

/salute albs on as allways impressive numbers

/salute hibs on erhh... well whatever it is they think they do

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
so glad i'm playing WOW :)

and u still camping the DAoC boards at 3am .. a bit sad innit?

anyway.. grats on relics Albs :clap:

Olgaline

FH is my second home
hehe, note no mid is complaining here guys, and ye a raid that starts at 17:00 can end at 2-3, thats all fine, and the grats was genuine.!
just think most mids just dont wanna here it next time we do the same thing.
and yup the mid hib str rr was prime time. concerning blend that was taken at 3:30 in the morning by hibs aye, and we never got it back :/
but all in all it's been good fun imo, and i look forward to more of it.
and heath i sence such anger in you, didnt you just win 2 relics ??

Gold

Fledgling Freddie
I wish I could have been there :(

many albs means mucho rp...

but, my isp (BBB adsl, if you live in Sweden, don't ever fkn get that crap) has decided that my horrible connection needed to be worse...so, 30% lost packets and long disconnects (18 minutes have been the longest so far, but on the other hand, 18 minutes is also the longest time I have gone without lost packets for 2 days)

so, gj albs, and go fuck yourself, bredbandsbolaget

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:

get real // it started primetime...

i logged in at 10-45 and the relic gates were OPEN!! now imo 10-45 with relic gates open after all the keep fights . that IS primetime.we would of had the relics home before midnight (GMT) if it wasnt for the UBR fight in lord room a noots.... and whilst we were finishing sieging notts (as a distraction) you mids re-took hild from us......

so we had to retake hild for melee gates to open. hence +1-2hrs on top of raid finishing time.

took us OVER? an hr once we picked up the relics to get em back to excal . due to relic carrier being unable to benefit from speed in water. also warship carrying relic carry force got lost (another 20-30+mins lost) then it took em 5-10 mins to figure out how to put the relics in place in excal :)

i think mids had a V good chance of fucking our raid up if u didnt straggle your force so much. lots at the keep hibs were attacking.. lots at the relic keep GATE and another load at the relic keep itself.

if u had all the mids at the actual relic . camping the gate with the other few grps. IMO u would of had a BRILL chance of messing it up so wee failed.

but we had a good fight vs mids at gate nd then another good fight at relics themselves. whereas the onus woulda been on u mids. had u ALL been in one place instead of splitting your army.

but as icebreaker said.... there is a HUGE diference to STARTING a RR at primetime and FINISHING it late....... rather than STARTING IT at 2-3am and finishing it 5-6am.

also as said in above threads.... keep raids as we all know aint the 10-20 min jobs they used to be ..... they are long drawn out battles. hence take longer. and as said relic gates were open at 10-45'ish give or take a few mins, so if all the mids went to bed AFTER they saw relic gates were open. then thats thre own fault.(unless there mommy sent em to bed :) )

will be interesting tho to see if mids do a similer raid (im sure NO alb would complain if it finished at 2-3am as long as it was STARTED primetime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom