Gratz Albs on Relic Raid!

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Well, who wasn't expecting this to happen once people got to grips with NF a bit? If anyone looked into the US servers they'll know that Alb had DF all the time and took all the relics with a few weeks of it going live.

Not a moan, just how it is. It's keep warfare and you have all the longest range toons, you know you do. Oh and you did have about a five to one numbers advantage :p

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I could say something like Grats to Albion for having even more unemployed mfers than Midgard, but i won't :)

Dumonde

Fledgling Freddie
gratz albs.
Been fighting all day for those. Too bad we also had to fight hibs all day in our frontier. Trying to take hild back from hibs while bled was under sige from albs

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
really diddnt need any more nerfed damage and useless tanks =/

grats on relic you bastards ;)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
When albs take the relics during not primetime its ok, but when mids does it its called LAME alarm clock raid etc etc, Tbh albs aint even better :p
but anyway enjoy the relics casters must hurts now with em :p

mts

Fledgling Freddie
ohh, its on all right! ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG, BITCHES

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
i rather see all 6 relics in alb than just a single one in mid - so gratz

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
i rather see all 6 relics in alb than just a single one in mid - so gratz

waj? :<

because you dislike us or that you have no probs against albs? :<

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Urgluf said:
awww now ill hit cap everytime :(

You could even dust off your scout? :)
Been a while hasn't it? (or maybe i just need an update or something :) )

Ase

Fledgling Freddie
For Netcode
We start keep take at 3 pm cet with 25 albions . Is that prime time ?
we needed more of 4 hours to take T4 Hlidskialf
At 9 PM came 130 ++ mids to retake Hlids but 50 % albions went to Bledmer before mids killed us at Hlid .
Regards

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
193 albs on Nott/Bled. 90 hibs roaming arround Hlid, Mids was 127 in BG (those who wanted to defend). Two front wars is never easy, then albs split up in 2, so it was 3 fronts.

Sooner or later with those forces it was domed to fall, IMO I think its better for the game that relic change hands, it was very boring as it was before, Mids 3 strenght and Hibs 3 Power.

Albs deserve to have them, they have not even seen them for long while.

Grats Albion /salute

Now let the Midtroops explore Albion :wub:

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Ase said:
For Netcode
We start keep take at 3 pm cet with 25 albions . Is that prime time ?
we needed more of 4 hours to take T4 Hlidskialf
At 9 PM came 130 ++ mids to retake Hlids but 50 % albions went to Bledmer before mids killed us at Hlid .
Regards

Want a cookie? :fluffle:

Edit: And somebody please nerf Killrake's sig already! :D

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
From Mid stealther....

grats! No really, sounds like you folks had fun and thats the idea of the game. Hopefully no whines from anyone.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Dathcald said:
grats! No really, sounds like you folks had fun and thats the idea of the game. Hopefully no whines from anyone.

Hmm, I will have to quote this for truth. Even though you made me log, you had your share of fun and i fragged some noobs in CS:S :D

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe alarmclock suxx. i need my sleep, but str relics is anyway so oldschool now. Gifv POW!

Calo

Part of the furniture
heh grats!

*off to wow anyway*

btw arent all the ppl with a job sleeping @ 3am ?

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to the albs on the relics, I was one of those that had to log at around 2am CET, due to work. :(

I still cant believe how we repelled that first attack on relic keep and my grp was with the force that took back Hlid. Was some pretty exciting stuff last night. :)

And everyone whining, stop that shit you are spoiling the fun in this game. I dont care if they took the relics this is what makes daoc fun in my eyes with large scale wars, even though mid felt very unorganised with 112 ppl in BG and like 50 of those solo and maybe 3 grps that were fg the rest were 2-3 persons grps. :(

I still had a blast because my grp did their part and we did our best to defend but it didnt succeed. One of the more enjoyable moments was when my grp came up behind on that hib force getting ready to lay siege in Glen T3. We died but we killed alot more. :D

Cerberos

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz albs on nighttime RR.

Gratz to Mid realm leaders for giving a fook about our frontier while you raid albs.

Evina|Andy

Fledgling Freddie
Was very very boring, felt asleep several times (was in group that carried mid relic), guess our stealthers will enjoy them most :m00:
Gratz for patience and nice navigation skills Ali :fluffle:

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Whatever Albs say to try and justify the raids, Albs took relics at 3am on a weekday, and most people were in bed, no different from an Alarm clock raid.

When Mids did same thing it was a weekend.

Rauthian already stated that Mid will retaliate with a AC raid....

With the largest population, with the Hibs helping Alb why couldn't Alb actually do a proper raid like Armadals previous one?

FFS I thought NF would mean Albs would actually do reasonable raids, I guess not, typical lame Albs.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
It was just a matter of time, we can't fight both hibernia and albion 24/7.

It's funny though.. most of the whiners are albs that are saying "IT STARTED PRIMETIME!!!111"

But it seems the alarmclocks that Glottis ordered finally came! Gratz mate!

And gratz Albion and Hibernia for a successfull Relic Raid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom