Grats Hibs!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
asyveth said:
i dont give a flying fuck if i raid night time not my fault hibs have to go to bed when mummy tells them to. The raid started 8pm uk come 12uk am i sposed to say no we cant do anymore cos hibbies might get mad and have to do a revenge attack LMAO get over urselves .Hib bg's always have double if not triple alb numbers so obviously u r going to get things done quicker
than albs i never ever solely go out to do a ac raid i start my raids primetime cant help it if they over run the allowed time by enemy realms live with it deal with it if not STFU about it.

2 wrongs dont make a right!!!!

I think ur too mad to type atm , so if i was u i would sit down and enjoy the beutiful song
Justing timberlake - CRY ME A RIVER! ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sollac said:
Like asking fgm to not steam roll soloers....lol

shike....alb only has a few guilds/alliances that do work together...we are bested described as feudal england rather than a united front.

I have invested a lot of time and effort into my alts, but feel persecuted by the other realms due to the short sightedness of a few albs.

Like calling all muslims murderers just because of the fanatical few.....

Plus how can we get our own house in order, when we dont get a chance ....mids and/hibs always wanna play in our back yard.

WOOOA, dont go comparing muslims with albs haha :) I dont like the fanatics but have nothing against ordinary people that happen to abide to the Koran just as some ordinary people happen to abide the bible. Alot of the stuff in those books is actually very logical and humane things. But they have nothing whatsoever to do with DAoC matey :)

I am aware of albs situation regarding alliances and guilds and leadership, it is a problem but mate, the solution is not to piss of a large majority of the server, it just isnt the right way. Some albs seem to believe it is clever to do so and I am very well aware that it aint all albs doing it. However. If we turn around the question and look at it in another light:

What is hibs supposed to actually do vs this? We have no people online to defend, we cant change the behaviour via forums, basically, we have a small portion of players from albion that just fucks us over totally. What can we do to defend ourselves? Nothing. What can we do via forums? Nothing? Can we try and send a proper message that this is something we dont accept? Yep, we can. That is what Hib did today. We took the only possible solution we have access to and we'll just see what happens, if these albs dont get the message, I dunno but chanses are albion will be put into a meatgrinder for a very long time and the whole realm will ofc be punished for the actions of a select few, then perhaps when enough albs are protesting and realising that protesting to hibs or mids wont solve it since the cause aint us they have to turn inwards and protest to those who cause it, which in essence is where it all spring from. When enough albs realise this, the problem may be solved perhaps. The problem isnt hib or mid here, the problem is those albs, the more that actually see it and realise it, the better. One thing is for sure though, we cant just sit on our arses and hope for things get better since they just dont, CM stopped doing nightraids thank god but now some others are doing it in their stead, Im tired of the idiots taking relics during the night, so are many hibs, all this is just the reaction from it.

The best thing is if all relics stay put in their relicshrines, that way RvR for everyone is as balanced as it gets and it is in our own hands to decide the outcome of fights (I played my NS some time with an extra strrelic and tbh, it was a friggin joke..its just too good). Relics is a bad concept in its current form and tbh, I wouldnt mind nightraids at all if all they effected was XP or Coins or MLxp or CLxp or something similar. They wouldnt be unbalancing for RvR then at least.

I as a person aint dragging you over the same edge as these other albs, I dont really think any hib is, its just unlucky that you happen to be in the same realm as them. You and alot of other albs seem reasonable and see the problem, Im sure pretty much everyone with a brain can see this.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Icebreaker said:
Who cares. xD

We steamrolled Albs and they lost their own relics primetime. TEH Loosers.
Go Pve them back if you think thats the only way to go. We just come again.

And to the ones who are talking about the Hibguard Alliance...roflololalwth

How are we supposed to stop Mids from joining in? 3 Realms...if one gets attacked the third Realm comes aswell.Always been that way and if you dont want it then Mythic has to delete one realm.

Those execuses are really funny and just shows:

Albs aren't really that bright.

Think it really helps your cause of stopping AC raids when you're acting like o' so holy?

Calling us loosers won't help your cause at all, in fact, it might even work the opposit way.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
We attack mid regularly taking a keep or two but most people are happy with everyone owning their own relics. The reason alb gets relic raided most is because they have been constantly taking relics in the early hours of the morning for quite a long period of time, which frustrates the other realms.

i understand what you r saying but one question. when was last time hibs got mid keep???

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Aiteal said:
hehe
Ok, it requires no thought, but it has meaning?

I see you are kinda set in your ways on this.
So I'll just let it be.

It's not that I'm set in any kind of way, it's just that after 4.5 years you can't expect people to stop existing in an mmorpg, no matter how different their playstyle is.

I don't like their playstyle one bit, but I can't expect them to change a game if they ACTUALLY enjoy it.

You can't dictate how they want to play no matter how much we dislike it, it's sad really but it's the truth :(

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
Childish attitudes from some here tbh, think it really helps your cause of stopping AC raids when you're acting like o' so holy?

Calling us loosers won't help your cause at all, in fact, it might even work the opposit way.

The Nightriders wont stop this until they quit the game. So i couldn't care less what way it works.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Icebreaker said:
The Nightriders wont stop this until they quit the game. So i couldn't care less what way it works.

No, but you called Albs in general for loosers, albs who actually tried to defend, do you really think it helps your cause of ending this evil circle when you're bashing someone who's actually trying to get the spirit back in the realm?

In the worst case, it might make people more "upset" and join in on an retake at the late hour.

Edit: anyway, off to bed :)

Gratz on the raid anyway :)

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
uspe said:
i understand what you r saying but one question. when was last time hibs got mid keep???

Couple of weeks ago iirc, blendrake. The reason why we attack albion more than midgard is the same reason alb attacks us more than midgard. The alb and hib frontiers offer better Irvr.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Big grats to the hibs.

quality raid, quality excecution.

I feel like Tokyo after Gozila came by.

We got moshed everywhere except for hurb.

Tonight was rvr the way i like it though :)

respect to mastade for pulling of such a vulgar display of power.

Now stop whining about 22 people who slept 2 hours less than usual, a few days ago ;)

:drink:

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Gratz to every Hib/Mid/Alb participated tonight. Excellent leading Mastade and im sure everyone enjoyed one of the best aspects of this game: mmrpg

Also to those that cant get whats the fun in it and arguing with everyone here ill just say this: Try it and see it with your own eyes before jumping into conclusions and qq about hibguard and shites like some posted.

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
aika said:
Nice cooperative hibs with mids.
Mids bigan take towers in hibland without claiming in noon.
Interesting, how Mastade will explain fact: if albs on mids - hibs leaching behind, if albs on hibs - mids behind, but if one from realms on albs - second on albs too ???
Sorry for my bad english, but tired to see this fair fight.

first you forgot to say if mids on hib and oposite
oh
when was that?????

btw mustade and no one cant explain it we are talking about a fair play

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
No, but you called Albs in general for loosers, albs who actually tried to defend, do you really think it helps your cause of ending this evil circle when you're bashing someone who's actually trying to get the spirit back in the realm?

In the worst case, it might make people more "upset" and join in on an retake at the late hour.

I have followed the game for 4 years.And Albion doesn't have any Spirit.No Leaders, no clue, no skills to do primetime raids at all.Always been like that and it won't change.

And to end your so called Evil Circle Albs just have to stop their Nightraids.But since they won't it continues.

Have fun getting stealmrolled again in the near future. :)

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
I have followed the game for 4 years.And Albion doesn't have any Spirit.No Leaders, no clue, no skills to do primetime raids at all.Always been like that and it won't change.

And to end your so called Evil Circle Albs just have to stop their Nightraids.But since they won't it continues.

Have fun getting stealmrolled again in the near future. :)

whenever we try its always a failure becos of adding fucknuts like mids or hibs u wonder why alb got no spirit after anight like 2nite? ah no u wont means u gotta think about summat instead of pressing 1 button all the time

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
uspe said:
damn thing i need to go to work and miss the action
2 things i njust notice through this post and replies.
1. hibguard fortehwin. if you call your self proud realm just attack alb( i know mid you wont do it. cant attack an ally) by yourself only
2. its the 3rd in a row. when is an RR on alb land there is ALWAYS a big ml alb raid :eek6:

And alb cant take relics with equal defenders online though i dont know how many times in a row this has been as i have lost count :m00:

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Asyveth said: whenever we try its always a failure becos of adding fucknuts like mids or hibs u wonder why alb got no spirit after anight like 2nite? ah no u wont means u gotta think about summat instead of pressing 1 button all the time

Alb whines about hibs/mids adding and also uses irony to the previous poster about 1 button pressing .

:: Classic Joke :: :fluffle:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
whenever we try its always a failure becos of adding fucknuts like mids or hibs u wonder why alb got no spirit after anight like 2nite? ah no u wont means u gotta think about summat instead of pressing 1 button all the time

I see

Ok i tell you something. While we invaded Albion today we got added by Mids 1928918 times. Infact my Ram Group died like 7-8 Times to Mids.Still we managed to pull it off. Do you really think Hibs and Mids are walking Hand in Hand to the Relics? But how should you know you never got that far in Midgard or Hibernia.

We have tons of different Groups, private cg's, bg, Carrier Groups, Intercept Groups, Main Zerg, Scout Groups etc. They all get instructions from the Raid Leader where to go, what to attack, where to intercept etc during the raid.

And i heard last time you tried a raid on hib you fucked it up because you couldn't build a ram? :p

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
No. It was the ram carrier who was encumbered and no buffbots were near him to help.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
i can build rams its dumb nut albs who dont know how to drive or use one

i get the war ram made and albs sit there looking at it "yea thats a good looking ram darent use it incase it gets damaged" when albs learn to follow instructions and listen to wots being asked things might start to happen i know when i fuck up and i admit to it thing with people is they try to be polite instead of being honest which gets ppl no where. I love doing rvr sieges but until albs can grasp the fact that listening and showing up to sumthing actually helps then alb will forever be the little realm that gets shat on all the time

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
asyveth said:

It is often a failure because people have a problem with listening and executing orders and as a result of this, leading things in Albion is very hard and it aint so strange that Albion lack good leadership because of it. It has always been a major problem in Albion for some reason. Feel free to blame the other realms for your own failure but thats the easy route. Children often do this, It takes maturity to be aware of problems caused by oneself and deal with them and solve things in a good way, I cant really say that your posts are constructive or wellformulated or unbiased at all, on the contrary, you just blame everyone else than yourself for your failures and respond with a childs mind. Sorry for the flame but I got tired of your craptastic posts with zero real value. Think alittle more man, try to grasp that there are other ways to execute things and most importantly, dont forget that your experience in RvR will be what you make it to be. If you believe you get owned by someone pressing one single button in RvR, dont you think it says something about how poorly you actually perform out there? Improve yourself instead and be better than someone pressing a single button at least, it would be a good start to actually get something done out there with real enemys, not just NPC's that a group of 12year olds could take down with ease.

:fluffle:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but i have to agree with Asy's last comment there.

It is an unfourtunate situation but from what ive seen, Albs just cannot seem to follow any kind of proper orders when it comes to co-ordination on things like this. Now b4 i get super flamed by my own realm, this isnt ALLWAYS the case , but it is a lot of the time. Despite the fact that people STILL put up the wrong seige equip on keep points, still dont follow sensible ideas in tower takes and still dont rez thier mates, people wonder why we cant defend against this kind of thing.

People can blame the ML Bg if they want but that would be pointless as Asterella had planned that ML b4 we took Hib relics , and i wasnt in the RvR defense BG from the start, but from what i saw , aside from the End defense of Hurbury , it was people split all over the damn map again. When we moved off, Bold had an Alb tower , and yet the current leader at the time was yelling for people to go and get Beno back, taking half our force with him, while Bold doors were pretty much down. Half the Bg went one way , half the other and it took us 30 mins longer than it shuld have. Thats just one example.

Now i dont like following orders myself, but if its going to benefit me i will , and i dont give a shit if people think this is egotistical but i could do a damn site better than some of these BG leaders because of using logic. But why would i want to try to volunteer when i know no one will listen.

Albion , u r far from fucking useless, i have seen some damn fine Raids and defenses in my time , but it seems them days are gone. No i wont sod off and join Mid or Hib again, i like my realm , and IT can work. So why isnt it...

We need to look closer to home maybe then blaming our enemies all the time :(

Oh and Gratz i guess Mastade , hate saying that but u did a good job , and mids , leeching shits again, tho ure right , wed prolly hav done the same thing.

Graeme

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:

oops sum 1 got out of bed the rong side agane :wanker:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
now all you have to do is have one of those alb bg leaders say "im going to make a primetime MRE on freddyshouse, see u in a few days" and then get started...then everythings over and mids/hibs will see that the general population of albs aren't all as lazy as the 20 odd ones make them out to be.

actually i think they are :) the last raids that albion has tried when there where actual defenders has failed. they haven't even succeeded in taking back their own keeps during the raids. they way i see at the moment is that hib is the strongest realm and able to pull off successfull RvR-raids, mids are quite good at takeing the initiative to leech and albs can't do anything.

asyveth said:
not when the reasons behind it are so lame

you took their relics so they took yours? what's lame with that? i would say it's the opposite of lame since they actually took your relics when there's usualy a good chance of defenders. give credit where credit is due: good work hibs!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Anyway albm8s, no worries, its now 2am and the CM GG has logged on for some primetime rvr, you'll see that when you wake up tomorrow you'll have your relics back where they belong :worthy: :)

I'm so good it hurts, its almost 4am now and guess who just took a boat to Midgard Coast? :)
Thats right, Kzn and his band of brothas!!111 :worthy:

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
I'm so good it hurts, its almost 4am now and guess who just took a boat to Midgard Coast? :)
Thats right, Kzn and his band of brothas!!111 :worthy:

lol and you r waiting till this time awake???
to see what its going to happened?
:eek6:

Septina

Part of the furniture
pveftw.jpg

:worthy:

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:

the way you r acting you r showing that albs must not have anything to their possess and on fights they must die and only if the oposite happens ppl start to moan that the game isnt fun any more

besides when you lost few times your relic you took it bk in the same way.

Septina

Part of the furniture
uspe said:
the way you r acting you r showing that albs must not have anything to their possess and on fights they must die and only if the oposite happens ppl start to moan that the game isnt fun any more

besides when you lost few times your relic you took it bk in the same way.

You have an odd way of interpreting things my dear friend. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom