Grats Hibs!

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Sollac said:
grats to the hibs....well deserved power relic take, shame you need the one from hurb to make it worth while...but the night is young.

As usual the mids cant seem to attck alb unless you guys do all there donkey work.

It was refreshing to see you kill albs then kill the mids that ran into your relic raid party.

as for muylaetrix's early morning raids.....think that is unfair.

THEY ARE LATE NIGHT ONES.... carrying on from the evenings RVR..

I would be upset to know he set his alarm clock at midnight for 4/5 in the morning ......

I didi read the previous thread about it and I think that although alb may have the supposedly advantage of population, i do not think we have the RvR population.

anyways back on topic...Grats to HIBs. you know they will be returned real soon. :p

Mids....try it on ya own....you dont scare us:flame: :england:
Not al mid ere participating, we were actually fighting and seeking the hib with the GA group. I dont aprove that we actually did take the relic, as it will only backfire.

Septina

Part of the furniture
asyveth said:
so becos u dont condone it they got to stop? in that case we dont condone wot u did 2nite so do that mean u got to stop to? wot utter bollox

how can u change peoples attitudes its not like tis real life ort anything its a fucking game bout time people realised that

You seem to be quite upset over a fucking game. :p

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
So much petty hatred and spleen venting by some folks who plat alb :(
It's only a game
One where it's more fun to play against humans than NPCS :p

I had a laugh tonite and enjoyed myself
shite RP's
But lots and lots of fun

The Storming of Castle Excalibur!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Sharkith said:
you can emphatically condemn it and let them know its not what we want to see. Sometimes when people read you guys you often end up defending the behaviour and that just pisses people off even more. Like I said elsewhere the game has politics and it would be clever not to draw attention to one realm mates just for a quick gain (a realm mission in this case lol).

Of course, but I doubt it would change anything, speaking for myself, I don't even know who took the relics at 2/5 am :p

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
im pissed off with the attitudes of some of the so called better players it seems they just as bad as the so called ac raiders.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Aiteal said:
So much petty hatred and spleen venting by some folks who plat alb :(
It's only a game
One where it's more fun to play against humans than NPCS :p

But for someone else it might actually be more fun to fight NPC's as they're not as "skilled" as others like to call it :eek6:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
so becos u dont condone it they got to stop? in that case we dont condone wot u did 2nite so do that mean u got to stop to? wot utter bollox

how can u change peoples attitudes its not like tis real life ort anything its a fucking game bout time people realised that

right, this game isnt real life, we can agree on that.. but this is real people playing, those beside you and those you play against. The "attitude" of those people can be changed, and its not a fucking surprise that the AC raiding bullshit is pissing a majority of those people off. Thats why "i" want a change on this cluster. Is that so hard to understand?

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
But for someone else it might actually be more fun to fight NPC's as they're not as "skilled" as others like to call it :eek6:

why play a mmorpg then?
day of defeat with sturmbots on corky setting would be better

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
asyveth said:

You don't think 149 Hiblets in one BG might be all saying the same thing. Thats 149 people saying - FUCKING WISE UP!

Dude smell the coffee.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Kinag said:
Of course, but I doubt it would change anything, speaking for myself, I don't even know who took the relics at 2/5 am :p

lol, me either....tbh i didn't even know we had it.

Sorin

Banned
Mastade said:
Man.. you remind of a bad politician.. you said it urself, "you just logged on" - checked /rw i guess and saw some hib keeps and some mid keeps in Albion and thus think:" they must be working together" When the truth is hibs took 3 and almost 4 keeps before mids took advantage of the situaion and grabbed a str relic which our BG actually tried to snatch, but unfortunately the mid grp that carried the relic got away(we were chasing the wrong crowd).

The only reason why we didnt take our own pwr relic was because we couldn't - I knew regardless of what we did, alot of albs would stand and defend hurbury, hence why i attacked alot of other keeps to open a relic gate. In that way, we would actually have a chance at getting our power relic since you would have to divide your forces.. Too my surprise hurb was still defended, and those that didnt defend was at the str relic defending(which mids opened by taking eras) by the what, 5fg mids that attacked? - i tried to attack hurbury in the end, but it was too heavily defended for any force to attack, so decided to take crim instead and log off.

none of the rabble you just said will change the fact that albion will get the relics back

what i don't understand tho is that the mids would go to a realm under siege
when they could have hibland's str relic for free.. that would have been more like "share the pain" then it would have been an all around war wich is better for all the realms if you ask me.. i don't really care about hibgard.
" if there is such thing"
i care about the relics and they way they were taking

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Aiteal said:
why play a mmorpg then?
day of defeat with sturmbots on corky setting would be better

Might be because an mmorpg is more lenient in the gameplay enviroment than instant action fps games.

And they get to play with friends and meet new people.

Lisaliten

One of Freddy's beloved
So only cause hib attack alb, we mids arnt allowed to rvr? Dont panic was out today, and we actully killed way more hibs then albs.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
if albs would attack hibernia. mids would come aswell to get profit of it.
but there is a problem. that is not gonna happen, cause...

Albs not gonna do RR's on primetime, so they don't feel how its like to be " helped" by the 3th realm.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
right, this game isnt real life, we can agree on that.. but this is real people playing, those beside you and those you play against. The "attitude" of those people can be changed, and its not a fucking surprise that the AC raiding bullshit is pissing a majority of those people off. Thats why "i" want a change on this cluster. Is that so hard to understand?

one person cant change the attitude of others so jsut xpect more and more shit to come ur way as its bound to do.

the bg was told from start fuck our own relics stop them getting there own bk and it worked pretty well ok albs wont agree with this becos they lost there relics but taking 1 keep is a damn site easier than taking 3

Sorin

Banned
Jobbegea said:
if albs would attack hibernia. mids would come aswell to get profit of it.
but there is a problem. that is not gonna happen, cause...

Albs not gonna do RR's on primetime, so they don't feel how its like to be " helped" by the 3th realm.

so true.. we don't need help:p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
Thats it?, no hibguard whine, no XXXX class is so overpowered? no whine about albs attending a pve raid?

which is rather amusing if you think about, since albs actually got "owned" by pve! :D

The /yawn says it all does it not? You don't need me to state the obvious again, its all been said and done before. Next time you might do something original, but I doubt it, and i've still yet to see any realm, albion included, do a raid they can be proud of. It just doesn't happen in New Frontiers, because theres no reward in it sadly.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
asyveth said:
one person cant change the attitude of others so jsut xpect more and more shit to come ur way as its bound to do.

the bg was told from start fuck our own relics stop them getting there own bk and it worked pretty well ok albs wont agree with this becos they lost there relics but taking 1 keep is a damn site easier than taking 3

No but perhaps the entire realm of Hib and Mid and the majority of the albion population can?..

gonna go to bed.. thnx to all the hibs that came today, you did great :)

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Sharkith said:
You don't think 149 Hiblets in one BG might be all saying the same thing. Thats 149 people saying - FUCKING WISE UP!

Dude smell the coffee.

and u now got people saying right time to get the stuff back in the morning wot goes around comes around

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
a good leader has followers that follow him to his death...

Attachments

• kikoo.JPG
    kikoo.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 66

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
Might be because an mmorpg is more lenient in the gameplay enviroment than instant action fps games.

And they get to play with friends and meet new people.

So pick a PvE mmorpg, there are dozens of them out there.
Meet up at 4am an raid an NPC dragon with accompaning mobs that have a cleverer AI than keep guards.
Picking a RvR/PvP mmorpg and PvE'ing RvR objectives is a bit silly
It's no different to playing day of defeat with corky mode sturmbots
And like all good games, its also a learning experience, like chess or poker etc
What's the point if you don't play against another human being?

And I dare say they would meet more new people if they played when more people were on.
I don't think I've made any friends in this game at 4am.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
OVERLORD Mastade strikes again ;)

Great outcome as allways
Keep those albs inside sauvage and snowdonia ;)

Best moment on whole raid must have been the one when we tried charging snowdonia station :p
Master wizard teleports hiblets to 1 loc
Master wizard hits u for 4085 dmg
;)

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
No but perhaps the entire realm of Hib and Mid and the majority of the albion population can?..

LOL and how do u intend to do that? by zerging every night ? to what aim? apart from piss albs off so much they dont bother playing or boycott rvr oh no the shock horror of it no albs to zerg omg time to give up rvr omg we jsut cnat attack mids thats not right they didnt do nothing(as always)

Why shud a raid stop just becos no enemy are there to defend???

If there is a satisfactory answer to the question then u never know wot mite happen

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
asyveth said:
LOL and how do u intend to do that? by zerging every night ? to what aim? apart from piss albs off so much they dont bother playing or boycott rvr

yes

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Aiteal said:
So pick a PvE mmorpg, there are dozens of them out there.
Meet up at 4am an raid an NPC dragon with accompaning mobs that have a cleverer AI than keep guards.
Picking a RvR/PvP mmorpg and PvE'ing RvR objectives is a bit silly
It's no different to playing day of defeat with corky mode sturmbots
And like all good games, its also a learning experience, like chess or poker etc
What's the point if you don't play against another human being?

And I dare say they would meet more new people if they played when more people were on.
I don't think I've made any friends in this game at 4am.

But what if they started this game four years ago, and had alot of fun in pve leveling their characters to 50, they get some kind of bond with their characters (as do most).

It's not as easy for them to just let their characters rot away when they're having fun though?

I'm not defending any actions here, I'm just trying to get my view of the whole thing out there in the open.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Why all the bitterness? cant folks just be gratz'd for doing a Relic Raid primetime?

Sorin

Banned
Septina said:
Killing guards isnt that hard you know so go figure? :O

is it just me, or are your words worth less than a pile of shit?

why do you say something that most people already know?
do you have the urge to just go rable rable rable?

make a spam thread for that sort of things mate.
but ofc u can also stay here and get annoyed by me.
up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom