Grats Hibs!

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
You would have been happier us doing this at 5am? no you wouldn't and other albs would whine and with every right that we shouldn't AC you just because 2fg AC'd us.

You lost your relics primetime to a well planned raid, quit crying, you have to be up in 4 hours to raid us :(

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
You would have been happier us doing this at 5am? no you wouldn't and other albs would whine and with every right that we shouldn't AC you just because 2fg AC'd us.

You lost your relics primetime to a well planned raid, quit crying, you have to be up in 4 hours to raid us :(

ahh good point better get organising now

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:
But what if they started this game four years ago, and had alot of fun in pve leveling their characters to 50, they get some kind of bond with their characters (as do most).

It's not as easy for them to just let their characters rot away when they're having fun though?

I'm not defending any actions here, I'm just trying to get my view of the whole thing out there in the open.

If its PvE they like
Then go do PvE
Dozens and dozens of interesting encounters in ToA that require a little planning and organistation

PvE'ing keeps in the middle of the night has nothing to do with liking PvE
It's RvR for people who don't like a challenge
and wheres the fun without the challenge?
It's just mindless button pushing with no prospect of having to alter you button pushing rhythm because of something unexpected happening.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Sorin said:
is it just me, or are your words worth less than a pile of shit?

why do you say something that most people already know?
do you have the urge to just go rable rable rable?

make a spam thread for that sort of things mate.
but ofc u can also stay here and get annoyed by me.
up to you.

One of us is annoyed indeed, heres a hint for you... its not me :D

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
how the hell are we going to stop mids from attacking albs allso ?? HOW

should the just sit around at their own damn part of NF and dont do enything....

hibs cant stop comeing to alb.... same shit happens when albs do a primetime raid..... oh wait a sec.... when was that last time ?????!?!??!?!??!?!

1.maybe its long time when albs did a that kind of raid. but at least they do it themself not <allied> with other realm.

2.as i said on other reply when they try they cant go far. been ambushed - enemy waiting at a keep etc.

3. instead of been proud why dont you start QQ at mids.. oooo.. forgot you dont do that to an <allied> realm

4.if you think hibs are powerfull realm why dont you hit mids?????????

Sorin

Banned
Aiteal said:
If its PvE they like
Then go do PvE
Dozens and dozens of interesting encounters in ToA that require a little planning and organistation

PvE'ing keeps in the middle of the night has nothing to do with liking PvE
It's RvR for people who don't like a challenge
and wheres the fun without the challenge?
It's just mindless button pushing with no prospect of having to alter you button pushing rhythm because of something unexpected happening.

maybe mindless but not meaningless

Drucken

Fledgling Freddie
I think its great, now I have something to blame if I lose fights or if I play duo with a mate!

its pretty funny when you say you want the relics to be fair and then you take both albions relics and miss the one the ac raid actually took :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Kagato said:
The /yawn says it all does it not? You don't need me to state the obvious again, its all been said and done before. Next time you might do something original, but I doubt it, and i've still yet to see any realm, albion included, do a raid they can be proud of. It just doesn't happen in New Frontiers, because theres no reward in it sadly.
jesus christ you really are bitter, it was planned from the start, we out maneuvered you pure and simple. people in hib actually listen to those that want to try and lead, they dont just run off in 2 caster+di bot groups trying to snatch a few RPs.

Very well done mastard and the whole of Hibernia, we have shown what can be done when people listen to the BG leader and follow plans.

I hardly made any RPs tonight in our 3 hero siege carrying group, every time i got str debuffed or sheared i was encumbered :(

anyway, albs got beaten prime time whether mids attacked or not didnt change much as they went after the keeps that we had already taken we didnt ask them to be there and much of the time we were fighting them too. i mean isnt this sort of thing what the game is about? large scale pvp with all 3 realms involved. i dont seem to remember any of the albs whining in the first few months of NF when hibernia was blue and red.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
asyveth said:
not when the reasons behind it are so lame
hmmm
me thinks someone is a bad looser and can't face the consequenses of his action by raiding night time ;)
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Is all we get when we do something as a realm in good time for everyone to be online and enjoy the fun.
And that about u whining for mastade running zerg all nights and albs would boycot RVR or not play since they are the loosing realm,would be like only albs on server for a month every time albs do nighttime raids to avoid resistance so they can grab what they want and get group mission to kill guards or something..:m00:

Sorin

Banned
Septina said:
One of us is annoyed indeed, heres a hint for you... its not me :D

well then lets continue since i'm not annoyed either..
where was i?
oh yes.

you were saying rable rable rable.. and now you are saying something i can understand.. you're getting there.. keep it up :D

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Sorin said:
maybe mindless but not meaningless

hehe
Ok, it requires no thought, but it has meaning?

I see you are kinda set in your ways on this.
So I'll just let it be.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Nice cooperative hibs with mids.
Mids bigan take towers in hibland without claiming in noon.
Interesting, how Mastade will explain fact: if albs on mids - hibs leaching behind, if albs on hibs - mids behind, but if one from realms on albs - second on albs too ???
Sorry for my bad english, but tired to see this fair fight.

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Sarumann said:
hmmm
me thinks someone is a bad looser and can't face the consequenses of his action by raiding night time ;)
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Is all we get when we do something as a realm in good time for everyone to be online and enjoy the fun.
And that about u whining for mastade running zerg all nights and albs would boycot RVR or not play since they are the loosing realm,would be like only albs on server for a month every time albs do nighttime raids to avoid resistance so they can grab what they want and get group mission to kill guards or something..:m00:

i dont give a flying fuck if i raid night time not my fault hibs have to go to bed when mummy tells them to. The raid started 8pm uk come 12uk am i sposed to say no we cant do anymore cos hibbies might get mad and have to do a revenge attack LMAO get over urselves .Hib bg's always have double if not triple alb numbers so obviously u r going to get things done quicker
than albs i never ever solely go out to do a ac raid i start my raids primetime cant help it if they over run the allowed time by enemy realms live with it deal with it if not STFU about it.

2 wrongs dont make a right!!!!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Anyway albm8s, no worries, its now 2am and the CM GG has logged on for some primetime rvr, you'll see that when you wake up tomorrow you'll have your relics back where they belong :worthy: :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
asyveth said:
i dont give a flying fuck if i raid night time not my fault hibs have to go to bed when mummy tells them to. The raid started 8pm uk come 12uk am i sposed to say no we cant do anymore cos hibbies might get made and have to do a revenge attack LMAO get over urselves .Hib bg's always have double if not triple alb numbers so obviously u r going to get things done quicker
than albs i never ever solely go out to do a ac raid i start my raids primetime cant help it if they over run the allowed time by enemy realms live with it deal with it if not STFU about it.

2 wrongs dont make a right!!!!

maybe we should do AC raids like you do? make the game a little fairer on you pve'ers

prime time...owned. lap it up baby.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Raven said:
maybe we should do AC raids like you do? make the game a little fairer on you pve'ers

But then they'd whine on AC raids. :(

uspe

Fledgling Freddie
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
I'm torn between Asyveth and Uspe as to who is more upset, really unsure on this :(

who is upset??? i'm not i'm enjoying this thread :D

i'm just wondering few things
number 1 is how can hibs been a proud realm if they never go to a RR on mid nf
yes i admit hibs do better job than other realms but there is an issue ( not gonna say it ) which on each of their raids mids get most benefit from it. you started a raid today and only managed to get 1 alb relic and ofc not your relic bk that means you got 2 relics mids got 3 and albs 1. whos is winner?

one more thing just a question : why dont mid and hib dont attack each other anymore. i mean thats over a year to see this happenening.

Sorin

Banned
Aiteal said:
hehe
Ok, it requires no thought, but it has meaning?

I see you are kinda set in your ways on this.
So I'll just let it be.

i'l help you a little bit there since you don't seem to understand.

everything happens for a reason. Same as nothing is without a purpose"
everything got a meaning with it.
"in this case the meaning with pressing buttons is to take keeps/relics and whatever"

Do you understand now?
or do you want me to tell you my hole life philosophy?

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Who cares. xD

We steamrolled Albs and they lost their own relics primetime. TEH Loosers.
Go Pve them back if you think thats the only way to go. We just come again.

And to the ones who are talking about the Hibguard Alliance...roflololalwth

How are we supposed to stop Mids from joining in? 3 Realms...if one gets attacked the third Realm comes aswell.Always been that way and if you dont want it then Mythic has to delete one realm.

Those execuses are really funny and just shows:

Albs aren't really that bright.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
uspe said:
one more thing just a question : why dont mid and hib dont attack each other anymore. i mean thats over a year to see this happenening.

We attack mid regularly taking a keep or two but most people are happy with everyone owning their own relics. The reason alb gets relic raided most is because they have been constantly taking relics in the early hours of the morning for quite a long period of time, which frustrates the other realms.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Who cares. xD

We steamrolled Albs and they lost their own relics primetime. TEH Loosers.
Go Pve them back if you think thats the only way to go. We just come again.

And to the ones who are talking about the Hibguard Alliance...roflololalwth

How are we supposed to stop Mids from joining in? 3 Realms...if one gets attacked the third Realm comes aswell.Always been that way and if you dont want it then Mythic has to delete one realm.

Those execuses are really funny and just shows:

Albs aren't really that bright.

Aint that logic in a way?

Tho i suggested the mid to go get a keep in hib. O well i made 70k on healer and 30k on sm, was a good nite for me and the rest of the GA group!

Have fun albs this night, hope something isnt red when i log back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom