Grats Hibs!

Belcar

Fledgling Freddie
Super participation level by your realm; well done an an excellently conducted raid :)

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
gratz to Muylaetrix for pissing a realm off with his early morning raids

Septina

Part of the furniture
Jobbegea said:
gratz to Muylaetrix for pissing a realm off with his early morning raids

2 realms!!!!1
Str relic, op'd slam damage inc m8s! :D

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
grats i guess, cant get more primetime then this. shame i was on the ml raid today. if it wasnt for that i guess things would have been alittle different (besides, its allways hard to defend on 2 fronts)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
indeed strong hibgard tonight, proud of everyone, primetime!!1

tho funniest moment mustve been when we went in and grabbed strengh relics and ran past bold when hibzerg saw us, so we put the midzerg to go and be meatshield while we fleed with relic, the deathspam was quite funneh :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Was much fun indeed, went for the str relic the second the gates opened only to find 5fg albs or so camping and we whiped.
Buffed up, went back and found that the albs had left for Hurb/Power relic milegate, took the relic without much interference, a few albgroups popped by but nothing more.

The most fun was indeed when the 100 or so hibs came up behind us at bold and we just made it with lots of mids sacrificing themselves on the hibs to slow them down. :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
hibgard ftw. why don't you go and snuggle in eachothers beds while your at it.
oh wait! you allready do that.

seriusly stop this albion raiding party, why don't you try and attack eachother?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Demon2k3 said:

Was here waiting for the 1st, here is your prize! :fluffle:

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Well done i guess. I don't know how anyone can enjoy relic raids though, it's just so god damn boring....even worse if against hibs with the 3 million shrooms. On the plus side ill goto bed in a min and goto work in the morning and will have plenty of reading to do while bored in work tomorrow as i suspect some albs will get things back at 4am and the whine will be horrific. rofl, i salute those albs :)

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:

seriusly stop this albion raiding party, why don't you try and attack eachother?

Ok deal when you stop taking relics at 5am :)

auroria

Banned
Demon2k3 said:

we had a ventrlo up with both mids and hibs on it, good cooperating!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Fatload BoysDoCry said:

This MRE was made JUST to take payback on the 2fg albs who took the relic at 5am (not relics, relic).

We can't do jack shit about it, and neither can you as they play the way they want.

All this will do is encourage some of the albs (who were against it in the beginning) to actually take them back at night.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
Kinag said:
This MRE was made JUST to take payback on the 2fg albs who took the relic at 5am (not relics, relic).

We can't do jack shit about it, and neither can you as they play the way they want.

All this will do is encourage some of the albs (who were against it in the beginning) to actually take them back at night.

don't defend hurbury then if you are against those 2fg albs.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Kinag said:

And we will take them back primetime and laugh at you in the process :)

I also bet alot of them albs against the 5am relic raid by albs earlier this week are shacked up in Hurb alongside that 2fg or whatever :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Demon2k3 said:

Spot the sore loser. :(
Like albs wouldnt do the same if mids relicraided hibs or vice versa and both relic gates where open? xD
None of this would have happened if albs hadnt ACd the relics in the first place, be it with 1 fg or 10, you know who you have to blame. :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Fatload BoysDoCry said:

Get some facts please, i wasn't even on that relic take :p, it's wonderful how 22 people from our realm can screw your minds up this much.

too tired and angry to come with a really good comment now.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
grats to the hibs....well deserved power relic take, shame you need the one from hurb to make it worth while...but the night is young.

As usual the mids cant seem to attck alb unless you guys do all there donkey work.

It was refreshing to see you kill albs then kill the mids that ran into your relic raid party.

as for muylaetrix's early morning raids.....think that is unfair.

THEY ARE LATE NIGHT ONES.... carrying on from the evenings RVR..

I would be upset to know he set his alarm clock at midnight for 4/5 in the morning ......

I didi read the previous thread about it and I think that although alb may have the supposedly advantage of population, i do not think we have the RvR population.

anyways back on topic...Grats to HIBs. you know they will be returned real soon. :p

Mids....try it on ya own....you dont scare us:flame: :england:

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
Get some facts please, i wasn't even on that relic take :p, it's wonderful how 22 people from our realm can screw your minds up this much.

too tired and angry to come with a really good comment now.

By 'you' i obviously meant albion. i thought that was pretty clear but i see your tired so np :)

regz

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Like albs wouldnt do the same if mids relicraided hibs or vice versa and both relic gates where open? xD
None of this would have happened if albs hadnt ACd the relics in the first place, be it with 1 fg or 10, you know who you have to blame. :)

oh noes, septina is 100% right here :m00:

its easy,

no AC/morning raid on hibs earlier this week and mastade would have hit midgard today

blame whoever took hib relic in the middle of the night :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Sollac said:
Mids....try it on ya own....you dont scare us:flame: :england:

Sure, no probs, we'll just do it the albion way and take em at 5am. :D

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:

Mythic for not having any server down time?

Seriously can't we all just get our own relics and leave these crappy relic raid nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom