Grats Hibs!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
elbeek said:
Jesus fucking christ will you all take a step back and read your posts. This thread reads like a schoolground squabble. The amount of "hatred" displayed by some of you is almost scary if it wasn't so fucking laughable. Getting so worked up about a fucking game can't be healthy, how you lot cope with irl crisis is what really worries me.

If they have a irl crisis and can't sleep due to it, they alarmraid abit and feel all mighty and powerful again!

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
how the hell are we going to stop mids from attacking albs allso ?? HOW

should the just sit around at their own damn part of NF and dont do enything....

hibs cant stop comeing to alb.... same shit happens when albs do a primetime raid..... oh wait a sec.... when was that last time ?????!?!??!?!??!?!

It was a fair time ago, and Mids hit Alb when Alb hit Hib, so Alb had to abandon attack and defend.

Darzil

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Sorin said:
so you would rather want albion to be a lame realm without any good leaders and any chances to defend and retake relics primetime?

like it is now, you mean? i thought that's why a relic only ends up in albion hands around 04:00.

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Sorin said:
none of the rabble you just said will change the fact that albion will get the relics back

what i don't understand tho is that the mids would go to a realm under siege
when they could have hibland's str relic for free.. that would have been more like "share the pain" then it would have been an all around war wich is better for all the realms if you ask me.. i don't really care about hibgard.
" if there is such thing"
i care about the relics and they way they were taking

Mastarde's raid was set as a direct response to the late night alb activities.
I suspect most mids also found those activities distasteful, and thus wanted to show the albs how they feel about it.
Do remember that the 10% extra damage you get from the hib relic also affects mids. I for one would prefer the hibs to take that relic back and restore the balance, than have us go take the hibs other relic and most likely have it AC raided by albs the same night.

Hope this makes it clearer...

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Grats Hibs and Mids! Seems like another VERY well preformed and planned raid my Mastarde :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom