Grats Hibs!

Sorin

Banned
Sorin said:
i got on a few minutes ago, and what did i see??
hibs and mids working together.

sure, team work is good... not in a rvr game tho.

took our relics exept hib power..so 2 relics.

this will only encourage many more albs especially CM to do latetime relic retakes instead of tower/keeps. and i speak on behalf of CM when i say:

We're not gonna take 2 relics, we're gonna take em all.
and the best thing about it is... WE CAN!
simply cuz no-one is there to stop us.

maybe 22 albs or whatever asked for this,

but hole midgard and hibernia asked for whats comming.

Do i have to repeat myself :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
So, basically no realm can ever do a primetimeraid of albion, because then the nightsquad comes pveing all relics. Grats on that great logic there. You guys are just sad tbh. Exactly how is hib supposed to stop mid from interfering?

Sorin

Banned
Shike said:
So, basically no realm can ever do a primetimeraid of albion, because then the nightsquad comes pveing all relics. Grats on that great logic there. You guys are just sad tbh. Exactly how is hib supposed to stop mid from interfering?

not my problem mate...
i only act when revenge is in the game

and when my gm tells me to :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sorin said:
not my problem mate...
i only act when revenge is in the game

so in essense, you guys are just ***** and enjoy fucking things up then I guess. Why aint I surprised...

Sorin

Banned
Shike said:
so in essense, you guys are just ***** and enjoy fucking things up then I guess. Why aint I surprised...

if you are talking about the relic taken two days ago... or was it last night?..

CM had nothing to do with it.

no no..CM just took towers and keeps before that...
its this massive attack on alb by hibs and mids that provoked CM+other albs

EDIT: I take your comment is some kind of hint to how much you hate CM+ company, or fear?
what we did tonight might just tell you how much damage we can do on mids and hibs when no-one is online.
but then again.. its just a game.. i might hate you all ig, but i love you all irl.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Yeap, what Sorin said its about the truth, i dont mind one realm heading for a relic, but pisses me off to see the other realm helping by either not going against attacking realm or screwing even more towers/keeps on our realm

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Wow another thread of the usual dickheads spouting the same bullshit they always seem to.

Gratz to Hibs for a well orchestrated raid. Pity the mids added on your endevour. You fully deserved all three Relics we had. Albs were not organised at all with many just sat at Hurb twidling their thumbs.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sorin said:
if you are talking about the relic taken two days ago... or was it last night?..

CM had nothing to do with it.

no no..CM just took towers and keeps before that...
its this massive attack on alb by hibs and mids that provoked CM+other albs

EDIT: I take your comment is some kind of hint to how much you hate CM+ company, or fear?
what we did tonight might just tell you how much damage we can do on mids and hibs when no-one is online.
but then again.. its just a game.. i might hate you all ig, but i love you all irl.

No I dont hate CM, ofc I dont. Hate is a very strong word to use over a game when it comes to other people. However, I seriosly dont like the effect you and your alikes have on the game since you ruin alot and at the same time you actually seem proud of it. Its like stealing candy from a baby and say, haha! u looser, you cant do anything to me. Well.. how strange.. Only a real looser behave like this in my eyes. You are proud over it and I just think you are pathetic, is a shorter way to say it. And even hinting that you guys are something to fear is just laughable heh. All you do is PVE keeps and guards.. yes, Im terribly scared :eek7:

Sorin

Banned
Shike said:
No I dont hate CM, ofc I dont. Hate is a very strong word to use over a game when it comes to other people. However, I seriosly dont like the effect you and your alikes have on the game since you ruin alot and at the same time you actually seem proud of it. Its like stealing candy from a baby and say, haha! u looser, you cant do anything to me. Well.. how strange.. Only a real looser behave like this in my eyes. You are proud over it and I just think you are pathetic, is a shorter way to say it. And even hinting that you guys are something to fear is just laughable heh. All you do is PVE keeps and guards.. yes, Im terribly scared :eek7:

so you would rather want albion to be a lame realm without any good leaders and any chances to defend and retake relics primetime?

if that was the case, wich it would be without any latetimers
then it would be you who is stealing kandy from a kid.

latetime is our only chance of having something we can't have primetime.
now why the fuck would you take that from us?

and for the stealing kandy from and baby and /laugh at it afterwards.. i actually find it funny :D

tierk

Part of the furniture
Sorin said:
/laugh at it afterwards.. i actually find it funny :D

You shouldnt be asking why there is always a kill albs on sight policy across the other two realms as this is just another chapter in the never ending book of alb acts of stupidity and as i stated before as always albs first on menu regardless cuz you guys epitomise everything that is crap about this game.

Sorin

Banned
tierk said:
You shouldnt be asking why there is always a kill albs on sight policy across the other two realms as this is just another chapter in the never ending book of alb acts of stupidity and as i stated before as always albs first on menu regardless cuz you guys epitomise everything that is crap about this game.

one thing...

/laugh

Gahn

Resident Freddy
asyveth said:
LOL and how do u intend to do that? by zerging every night ? to what aim? apart from piss albs off so much they dont bother playing or boycott rvr oh no the shock horror of it no albs to zerg omg time to give up rvr omg we jsut cnat attack mids thats not right they didnt do nothing(as always)

Why shud a raid stop just becos no enemy are there to defend???

If there is a satisfactory answer to the question then u never know wot mite happen

If needed yes tbh, y the hell should we let 20 morons ruin our rvr nights with their shitty actions (unbalancing RvR with Ac Relic Raids) and let em slip out?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sorin said:
so you would rather want albion to be a lame realm without any good leaders and any chances to defend and retake relics primetime?

if that was the case, wich it would be without any latetimers
then it would be you who is stealing kandy from a kid.

latetime is our only chance of having something we can't have primetime.
now why the fuck would you take that from us?

and for the stealing kandy from and baby and /laugh at it afterwards.. i actually find it funny :D

eh.

Albion already is the lame realm thanks to you guys, you just demonstrated it exceptionally well by taking the relic back middle of the night with no hibs online to defend, grats for setting a brilliant example for albs to follow, a job well done and you should be proud of further increasing the negative view of Albion as a realm. Without good leaders? YOU DONT HAVE ANY GOOD LEADERS! Wth are you on about? And no, you dont need latenightdefenders vs hibs, you know why? We try to do things the right way, as a realm and when there is defenders online, a concept you just dont understand. You are no hero or saviour of Albion, on the contrary, you are just unable to compete and choose to steal things when you cant be caught. AKA, stealing candy from a child who can do nothing about it, sure you may find it funny but it really isnt, its just lame and pathetic.

If latenight is the only time you can have relics, then im asking.. when do actually other realms have your relics, you seem to think its easy to attack and take relics primetime, newsflash, it isnt, it takes alot of work and alot of people aswell, its a challenge, you know, something that is hard, try it sometime. You seem to think that hib always have albs relics or something, we dont, we do make tries to take them in primetime sometimes but seldom succeed. You dont see the difference here? Latenight raid = guaranteed success, Primetimeraid = more often failed than succeeded. Basically, you just pick the easiest way possible to get something nobody else really have. Its like athletes using steroids to be able to do something nobody else can do without using steroids, sure its doable with steroids, but it doesnt make it an achievement anyway since its done in a lame way and thus is worth nothing at all, thats where you guys are at, you think you do something good while all you do is shit worth and only damage albion as a realm.

I cant really explain it any better than this and if you dont get it then I guess you just dont want to understand or is totally thick.

Sorin

Banned
Shike said:
eh.

Albion already is the lame realm thanks to you guys, you just demonstrated it exceptionally well by taking the relic back middle of the night with no hibs online to defend, grats for setting a brilliant example for albs to follow, a job well done and you should be proud of further increasing the negative view of Albion as a realm. Without good leaders? YOU DONT HAVE ANY GOOD LEADERS! Wth are you on about? And no, you dont need latenightdefenders vs hibs, you know why? We try to do things the right way, as a realm and when there is defenders online, a concept you just dont understand. You are no hero or saviour of Albion, on the contrary, you are just unable to compete and choose to steal things when you cant be caught. AKA, stealing candy from a child who can do nothing about it, sure you may find it funny but it really isnt, its just lame and pathetic.

If latenight is the only time you can have relics, then im asking.. when do actually other realms have your relics, you seem to think its easy to attack and take relics primetime, newsflash, it isnt, it takes alot of work and alot of people aswell, its a challenge, you know, something that is hard, try it sometime. You seem to think that hib always have albs relics or something, we dont, we do make tries to take them in primetime sometimes but seldom succeed. You dont see the difference here? Latenight raid = guaranteed success, Primetimeraid = more often failed than succeeded. Basically, you just pick the easiest way possible to get something nobody else really have. Its like athletes using steroids to be able to do something nobody else can do without using steroids, sure its doable with steroids, but it doesnt make it an achievement anyway since its done in a lame way and thus is worth nothing at all, thats where you guys are at, you think you do something good while all you do is shit worth and only damage albion as a realm.

I cant really explain it any better than this and if you dont get it then I guess you just dont want to understand or is totally thick.

i don't think you understand..
we are a realm without any good leaders.
we are just unable to compete as you said yourself.
our only chance to have relics is to take them when no-one is there to stop us..
if you got a problem with it, go ahead, whine some more. cuz you seem to belive it helps, since its all you do.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sorin said:
our only chance to have relics is to take them when no-one is there to stop us..
if you got a problem with it, go ahead, whine some more. cuz you seem to belive it helps, since its all you do.

nice how you choose to just totally ignore my questions I actually ask. Is it because you have no answer or because you are ashamed of what the answer would be?

Sorin

Banned
Shike said:
nice how you choose to just totally ignore my questions I actually ask. Is it because you have no answer or because you are ashamed of what the answer would be?

ask again, you got alot of questions

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Sorin said:

So u saying that u need Relics to compete running around against no1 at 2 Am? -.-
U don't need relics, relics are badly designed and they just put in game an unbalance that no1 wants, grasp the concept pls and just stop this shit.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorin said:
You also don't give yourself the chance to get organized.
Why would any alb get organized for attack or maybe defend, or try to get organization going? The mid-night/early morning crew will PvE it back anyway within 2 days, no need for anyone else to do anything.

You're selling yourself so short by taking the easy way out. Try and get something organized first, and try again and again. You might even get some realm spirit going then and have some true fun in the process.

Danita

Sorin

Banned
Gahn said:
So u saying that u need Relics to compete running around against no1 at 2 Am? -.-
U don't need relics, relics are badly designed and they just put in game an unbalance that no1 wants, grasp the concept pls and just stop this shit.

no no no.. you said "So u saying that u need Relics to compete running around against no1 at 2 Am? -.-"

i do it cuz i have some personal issues, i really wanna get back what i think belongs to my realm, and its a princip.

don't ask me why my guildies does it.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sorin said:
ask again, you got alot of questions

I really cant be arsed to type questions twice, either read and try to get what Im saying or just ignore it. Heading off now anyways with my kids, adios.

Sorin

Banned
Reno said:
Why would any alb get organized for attack or maybe defend, or try to get organization going? The mid-night/early morning crew will PvE it back anyway within 2 days, no need for anyone else to do anything.

You're selling yourself so short by taking the easy way out. Try and get something organized first, and try again and again. You might even get some realm spirit going then and have some true fun in the process.

Danita

we always leave something behind.. everyone got a chance to "BECOME LEADERS".. if no-one is taking that chance its not my problem.

I'm not saying that i'm a hero or a leader... i'm saying i'm a pain in the ass when someone becomes a pain in my arse

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Reno said:

Danita

spot on. nicely put :)

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm

Hibgard - No... It's been discussed, I think anyone playing from the hib/mid camp could quite easily tell of various hib vs. mid battles during that evening, the largest one being hibs trying to intercept the mids carrying the str relic.

General hatred towards albs due to a select few - I'm well aware a large amount of albs doesn't like these AC raids either, but in the end you still pay the price how unfortunate that might be. Tell me a way we could retalite on the AC'ers with little harm done to the rest of you and I'd gladly concede.

OMG LAME ZERGERS WE'RE JUST GONNA PVE THE RELICS AGAIN - <Sigh> that's the attitude we're opposing to. Sure you can take relics during night, as said it's a 24/7 game, BUT with that said it doesn't mean you have to do it, especially not because someone took your relics during the day, there's the opportunity for you to say: "omg lamers you took our relics we take em back now!!" but for what good, surely your method will prove easier but it will only lead to more consistant raids on your frontier. In my opinion it's the revelation among the people who AC, especially in retaliation that are the ones to sieze this.

We can't compete primetime due to poor leaders / "grunts" - Maybe, maybe not - The attemps to make it so have been seldom lately, and I think we all know that the only thing you can do about it is to try again, and again, and again. It's just like starting a new RvR group with new people, in the beginning you suck, but if you don't /rel, rebuff and go back out you'll never get better.

If hibs (And to some extend mids, although their participation last night was "minor", not in results but in numbers.) Can actually gather this amount of players I'm sure albs can aswell, and I'm well aware of a good amount of albs that are easily equal if not better than the vast majority of hibs so basically I don't see why they couldn't carry out a largescale raid either.

Tonight was as muylaetrix mentioned earlier: "a vulgar display of power" Untill the final attack on hurb the hib force was way superior in numbers, planning, organisation and communication - And credit goes out to mastade aswell of course. It was good fun, a shame the reasons behind it and the aftermath didn't prove to be that well.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Jesus fucking christ will you all take a step back and read your posts. This thread reads like a schoolground squabble. The amount of "hatred" displayed by some of you is almost scary if it wasn't so fucking laughable. Getting so worked up about a fucking game can't be healthy, how you lot cope with irl crisis is what really worries me.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Reno said:

Danita

haha spot on... damn 100% correct

why should albs do enything.... theyr early morning crew will take it all back

and some of you boneheads dont understand.....
ACing is hurting the community... including evrybody.

relics are supposed to be massive and taken whit alot of ppl. then evrybody has a chance to be part of it. if your realm newbs do it in 5 am.... other cant defend becouse they have a life... and your realm m8s cant join in.... becouse they have a life
the ppl who do the AC raids, dont care for the community they play in ... at all.
ofc i might hear " they pay theyr own subs" so fucking what... i do to... and evrybody else who plays this game...

and in this game.... there will be ALLWAYS 2 sides against one if soemthing big is happening... be it 2 sides helping to defend (hib relic raid month or 2 back, where mids defended the shrine couse albs couldnt do shit and defend, or when albs did a relic raid in mid... hibs came and tryd to take one allso, but failed :p) or like yesterday. where hibs tryd to take all the relics... but mids came in and thought they leech the str one from us, we even tryd to get the relic back... but when we found the zerg we couldnt find the grp whit the relic and only fought the zerg :/

probably the raid we do today and if we get relics again... will be AC again.. but if you albs dont like it just say something to teh guys doing the ACing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom