Grats and stuff!!

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Vulcan on rr10 !! About damn time I say! Well deserved and all.. Respec back to Light O_O

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
by far the worse enchanter i have EVER seen the guy is not even decent as an rr5 enchanter could be ... except if the char is played be many ppl :) gratz anyway

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
GrIrcSpammer said:
by far the worse enchanter i have EVER seen the guy is not even decent as an rr5 enchanter could be ... except if the char is played be many ppl :) gratz anyway
.. Cannot disagree to annoying more than this, Vulcan is by FAR the best enchanter around, it would be hard seeing anybody do it better, except if he repspecs back to light :p.

Rexmundi

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz Lovejoy :clap: now stop pissin round with this game and come and play WOW for a bit :cheers:

Nice one bro well deserved !!

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Silverblast said:
.. Cannot disagree to annoying more than this, Vulcan is by FAR the best enchanter around, it would be hard seeing anybody do it better, except if he repspecs back to light :p.

so he is not the only1 playing his acc ? :)

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Grats V my old mucker :)

been trying to catch you in game since new year!

GG ya bellender what wow server you on?

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
so he is not the only1 playing his acc ? :)

looks like the 2005 award for n00b forum troll has already been won.

try harder next time.

Rexmundi

Fledgling Freddie
Aye if anyone could get past V's award winning belly to his PC Keyboard to use his acc u gonna be one thin mofo!!

Dunno G where u lot bashin on WOW just got client today ..... waitin for Doozer etc

And Happy New Year btw :)

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:

I totally agree with you, I must be one bad mofo Chanter to make over 260k rps in 4 days: Wassup Huggy I blow your head off once to often? cos It seems I deff stood on your dick with your comment more than once lol :kissit:

NB: Only one person play my char thats me: Now do the decent thing and go hang your head in shame: Bad loser imo :wanker:

To everyone elses thanks all :)

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Vulcan said:
I totally agree with you, I must be one bad mofo Chanter to make over 260k rps in 4 days: Wassup Huggy I blow your head off once to often? cos It seems I deff stood on your dick with your comment more than once lol :kissit:

NB: Only one person play my char thats me: Now do the decent thing and go hang your head in shame: Bad loser imo :wanker:

To everyone elses thanks all :)

haha keke Vulcanm8 the only time u ve killed me was adding on me tyvm

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
GrIrcSpammer said:

who are u anyway ?

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Silverblast said:

doubtful, but grats anyway;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom