Googlewhack - Dave Gorman

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
U gotta read this its really funny.

Im only half way through at the moment, but its really good and to think the publishing deal was decided on the length of Daves beard.

Uriel

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, I must have missed something then, because I got it for Xmas and found it to be excruciatingly bad. I've no idea what he's like in real life but I thought Gorman just managed to come across as a self-indulgent, whiney attention-seeker (ouch). I hadn't heard of him before (yes, I live in a box) and didn't find it particularly funny, especially not the bits where he tries to get all metamaphysical. Nice idea though.

Legott

Fledgling Freddie
I'd defiantly recommend this as well, if you like it you'll also like "Are you Dave Gorman?" by David Gorman and probably "Join me" by Danny Wallace.

Damini

Part of the furniture
The publishing deal was decided on the length of his beard?

Uh? How?

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Google whacking rocks when you are drunk to be honest, picked up the book the other day but wasnt on sale or any cheapo offer so it went back on the shelf until i can get a bargain on it - refuse to pay top whack on a book these days when possible. Waiting for Asda or somewhere to do it for £3.73 or something daft!

Legott

Fledgling Freddie
Having a whack when your not meant to is great too! I found a goldmine on a dinosaur site, it ended up having about 9..I was very happy.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I find mine by combining already found googlewhacks

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
I loved his 2 tv shows and the book "Are you Dave Gorman". I'll try and find this book in a cheap shop :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom