Walkers_Crinkles_Salt_Malt_Vinegar.jpg

/=

250px-McCoys_Crisps.jpg

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Also note i am a time traveller and come from the past

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
For me the new Crinkles trump the Mighty McCoys, that said I find them different animals. McCoys are and always have been much more chunky-potatoey than many others. Sometimes also the mositure seems to get to them and you get dodgy packs now and then. I like the delicate nature of the new Crinkles but of course they haven't been around long enough yet to see if some packs get buggered in storage.

I am a self-confessed crisp-a-holic. We need to get this thread stickied, for it has real promise though I suspect I'm biased! I know there's been a snack thread but goddammit, crisps deserve their own!!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Lightly Salted Kettle Chips for me, the best I've ever had. Having said that, Pret A Manger do some really decent crispts as well.

Crisp connoisseur <3

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I find kettle chips greasy for some reason, and cant eat a whole bag. Mcoys salt and vinegar are my favorite, follwed by Doritos chilly heatwave, but i wll give these new kids on the block a try

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Oh now now, we need to differentiate. Chips (and that includes Nachos, Kettles, Tyrells etc.) aren't crisps. Cut thicker, different quality band I think.

Agreed on the Chilli heatwave Doritos-wise Ed. That said, for me they're the sort where you can be in the mood for a nice cheesy bag every now and then or a nice and relaxed cool bag. Heatwave hold the most common appeal tbh.

I'm trying to stop myself posting pics of bags I like, could be here a while. :p

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Oh now now, we need to differentiate. Chips (and that includes Nachos, Kettles, Tyrells etc.) aren't crisps. Cut thicker, different quality band I think.

Agreed on the Chilli heatwave Doritos-wise Ed. That said, for me they're the sort where you can be in the mood for a nice cheesy bag every now and then or a nice and relaxed cool bag. Heatwave hold the most common appeal tbh.

I'm trying to stop myself posting pics of bags I like, could be here a while. :p

Again, i cant eat a whole bag of the cheese Doritos, they are too strong for me

and the new beef monster munch are NOT the same as the original ones a used to have as a kid

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Again, i cant eat a whole bag of the cheese Doritos, they are too strong for me

and the new beef monster munch are NOT the same as the original ones a used to have as a kid

I agree with those beef MM's - they just seem more 'airy' and less flavour on them. I like to lick the flavouring off the cheese Doritos, 'tis awesome!

eksdee

FH is my second home
These > everything:

roast_ox2.png

Also, Salty Dog crisps are awesome:

salty_dog_crisps.jpg

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
They definitely are a shadow of their former selves, still pretty awesome though. Just don't mention that absolute abomination that is the Chicken flavour though.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They definitely are a shadow of their former selves, still pretty awesome though. Just don't mention that absolute abomination that is the Chicken flavour though.

Yep they are utter fail, it is like they sprinkled a very cheap and nasty stock cube over them and said 'ahoy! chicken flavour roysters!'.

ileks

Part of the furniture
I used to get some mustard flavor crisps in the shop near my chool years ago. They were really strong and each one was perfectly round. Never seen them since.
:(

mooSe_

FH is my second home
what happened to frisps? they were op. Crisps are the main reason I'm getting fatter T_T

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It's tiring being right *all* the time when everyone is so, so very wrong.

brannigans-rb.jpg

/thread.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
It's tiring being right *all* the time when everyone is so, so very wrong.

brannigans-rb.jpg

/thread.

They started out brilliant, ended up shockers when they changed the recipe to some el'cheapo crap.

Not crisps but give me a bag of Pretzel flips and I will do oot, even filthy stuff! :D nomnomnom!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Not crisps but give me a bag of Pretzel flips and I will do oot, even filthy stuff! :D nomnomnom!

Oh man, loved them. You can still get them from those retro sweet shops online, but sooo expensive :\.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Oh man, loved them. You can still get them from those retro sweet shops online, but sooo expensive :\.

Aye, hoping you can get them in northern France when I go later in the year, will bring back a couple of cases with me if they do.

supersaint

Can't get enough of FH
Anybody remember these?

Attachments

• hedgehog-flavoured-crisps.jpg
    hedgehog-flavoured-crisps.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 66

pikeh

Resident Freddy

that sweet shop a bluewater does em, still bloody expensive though. Around £5 for a bag I think

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fucking annoying, Pretzel Flipz imported here are £5.99 for a 200g bag, the same bag in the states sells for $4.79 or less which comes to £2.92 or so at travel exhange rates. Twice the fucking price to import, what a farce.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
tried making your own? I guess the shit quality chocolate (that goes well with pretzels) might be hard to find!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
tried making your own? I guess the shit quality chocolate (that goes well with pretzels) might be hard to find!
That's actually... a very good idea indeed!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Salt and Vinegar discos used to be the don but, alas, no more.

Nate

FH is my second home
These are awesome
baked-mini-cheddars-crinklys-salt-and-vinegar_1.jpg

only ever seen them on a plane

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I make my own, you should to! don't support those unhealthy pieces of fat-in-a-bag! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom