Crisp Review 2010 with Dave

Punishment

Resident Freddy
2.1245287125.bacon-flavored-fries.jpg

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Crisps are shit nowadays, they mostly taste gash. My fav of all time was branigans ham and pickle. but even them are a shadow of their former selves.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Clearly it's true Jim, Scampi uber> Bacon Fries.

But we're on snacks and off topic - back to crisps!!

Wish they were still around, I have to import them.

And who remembers Walkers Double Crunch??

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Clearly it's true Jim, Scampi uber> Bacon Fries.

But we're on snacks and off topic - back to crisps!!

Wish they were still around, I have to import them.

And who remembers Walkers Double Crunch??

See, I dont think cheetos are crisps, surely kettle chips are more crisps than cheetos?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I make my own, you should to! don't support those unhealthy pieces of fat-in-a-bag! :eek:

how-to, youtube, pics, write up, blind taste test by loyal freddies, etc.

now man, now!!! :D

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
See, I dont think cheetos are crisps, surely kettle chips are more crisps than cheetos?

Well you have a point I think based on actual physicality. I suppose I was alluding to the fact that kettle chips are of a much higher quality in terms of manufacturing process so it'd be unfair to compare them with 'trashy' cheap crisps.

Fair play we open it up to kettle then. Has anybody tried the kettle ridges yet? Is it worth me spending my hard earned cash?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well you have a point I think based on actual physicality. I suppose I was alluding to the fact that kettle chips are of a much higher quality in terms of manufacturing process so it'd be unfair to compare them with 'trashy' cheap crisps.

Fair play we open it up to kettle then. Has anybody tried the kettle ridges yet? Is it worth me spending my hard earned cash?

Much prefer standard kettle chips, didn't enjoy the ridges at all.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
fucking annoying, pretzel flipz imported here are £5.99 for a 200g bag, the same bag in the states sells for $4.79 or less which comes to £2.92 or so at travel exhange rates. Twice the fucking price to import, what a farce.

muhuhahahahahah :p

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Most crisps in the UK are fucking rubbish. You need to get the Tayto.

Of course if I lived in the US, I wouldn't touch crisps at all. I love sourdough pretzel chips but I can't find them here any more. There used to be a posh supermarket chain in London called Cullens that sold them, but bloody Tesco took them over and replaced these great little shops with their blue and white banality.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
In Ibiza i was eating whole bags of Lays all the time

The are basically Walkers but taste so much better and with better flavours

lays-crisps-hot-paprika__5900259013903.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Most crisps in the UK are fucking rubbish. You need to get the Tayto.

Of course if I lived in the US, I wouldn't touch crisps at all. I love sourdough pretzel chips but I can't find them here any more. There used to be a posh supermarket chain in London called Cullens that sold them, but bloody Tesco took them over and replaced these great little shops with their blue and white banality.

Tayto suck compared to the ones from the 1980's, the flavours are just all wrong. :p

Jeros

Part of the furniture
These are awesome
baked-mini-cheddars-crinklys-salt-and-vinegar_1.jpg

only ever seen them on a plane

Seen em in loads of shops up in scotty land, they are amazing! I get em when I don't fancy normal crisps.

No luck finding them in Colchester? Shit ill have to stock up before coming home.

Also

014.jpg

God of crisps

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Those mini cheddar crinklys are always in Morrisons, every so often they do buy 1 get 1 free on the multipacks as well and very occasionally they do two multipacks for £1. That is 12 packs for £1! :D Lush.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bacon crisps mmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnomnom *shakes uncontrollably*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom