GOA`s attitude!!!

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
Well ok here i go..

I have been in sigmar's crypt 20 times now and all 19 times before today not one drop for my Warrior Priest Untill the 20th time. We got the the stage where the Assassin turns blue ad unlocks the door then spawns a chest.

Opened the chest and wow a sentinel mantle in the roll with 4 other items and I am the only WP in the group, I need on them and greed and all the other items. Everyone else in the group greeds on all the items and..............

.............. thats it nothing the roll disapired and no one got anything.

I reported this and got dur to our polices we cant refund items or remove lock out timer.

I get the impression that they are not fussed baout there players, If I sold the item by mastake then my fault so be it but for the game to bug and not to be fixed I think that is a bit unfair.

Anyone one else had any problems like this and they get told pritty much tough?

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
nope had 3 empty pockets so had loads free, no one in the group got any item the roll just stoped after we all selected need\greed.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Interesting.

I've had failures to get loot when I have slots free but have forgotten to move something out of the overflow slot.
I've never seen loot bug after the roll is taken. That is not to be taken as scepticism, I loathe having to care about items in games and have to force myself to work on equipping my toons so don't go dungeoneering as much as I perhaps should.

Nate

FH is my second home
I'd recommend in future asking it to be escalated to a supervisor/GM as items can be and have been restored in the past. I remember reading that items that have been accidently salvaged can be restored.

Had a funny turn of events tonight with Sigmars ourselves, a CSR asked our BW to log out as apparently the issue he had on his WL alt was also present on his BW. The CSR managed to rollback the BW so it hadn't killed the same amount of bosses as we had, so we spent an hour waiting for the CSR to fix it. This hour then put us behind so we couldn't finish one of the dungeons this time around and apparently because the BW thanked(he's a cabbage) the CSR for finally fixing the problem the CSR created, it isn't an issue anymore.

Lesson learnt though, when doing instances if a CSR wants you to log out for something ask them to come back later.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
because the BW thanked(he's a cabbage) the CSR for finally fixing the problem the CSR created, it isn't an issue anymore.
He's a nice, if somewhat blonde cabbage tho ;);)

Frustrating as hell tho having to keep 6 ppl waiting for an hour purely due to a CSR's incompetence :twak:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
The loot bag thing is a pain - I managed to get onto a gold bag in a keep take last night but was dead on the floor and had to watch it sail by... e

I am not sure they should change their policy as perhaps explain it to us - that would help more right now.

Shark

CowledScout

Fledgling Freddie
The loot bag thing is a pain - I managed to get onto a gold bag in a keep take last night but was dead on the floor and had to watch it sail by... e

I am not sure they should change their policy as perhaps explain it to us - that would help more right now.

Shark

Tell them to restore it, and they will...

You didn't get what you were intitled for.

Just write something like "fix your game, mofos!1111"

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for all the info, I have put a complaint in using GOA's online form I wont hold my breath though.

My sub runs out today not sure if I feel like renewing it, Guess I will have a break for a bit.

Good Luck in game all.

Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
You aint alone here. Back in Bastion's an item for our IB dropped from one of the bosses. All selected greed apart from the IB that selected need. After the roll was done.... the item spawned in MY backpack (id selected greed) instead of the IB. Logged to CSR and was told that they would simply not do anything about it (like simply move it from my bag into his). Shocking really considering the randomness of raid drops and the lockout timers (as they were then).

Re: sigmars though, ive ran it about 30+ times and only ever received gloves (which I already had). Very frustrating to put in hours of gameplay to then get a random chance of getting an item.... bring on Raid loot bags!

The one that took the biscuit for me is when I was desperatley trying to get one of the fabled 'angered' rings from the steps of anger PQ in bastion. Ran that 30+ times and, due to how the bag colors were then, never managed to get a blue bag. Petitioned this and CSR said that this would be fixed next patch - it was... but so was all of the items in that PQ - ie. no more angered rings :( I did get a blue bag post patch and raised an appeal to see if the CSR would swap this bag to one with an angered ring as I'd blatently been told that it was due a fix next patch - had I'd been told that it wasn't going to even exist post patch, i'dve farmed it until I managed to get one.... 3 appeals later and an 'apparent' escalation, my request was refused. Asked for them to escalate even higher as it was unacceptable to be told to wait till patch and then be unable to get the item described - not heard anything, in fact, I suspect my appeal has been stealth closed.

Whilst I do understand GOA will not know the contents of patches inside out, they should still not be advising players to wait for patches which may well take away some of the features they are trying to use.

Del

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
happened to me 3 times now rolling for conquerer bw boots when i was only BW rolling for them. No roll nothing boots just disappear. Still dont have these boots lol

Just something u gotta live with unfortunately

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
has been stealth closed.

Whilst I do understand GOA will not know the contents of patches inside out, they should still not be advising players to wait for patches which may well take away some of the features they are trying to use.

Del

I would like you all to stop complaining, don't you understand Mark Jacobs has said that you will have same or better service than the US.

So just think what customer service the US are getting, if yours is better....

:m00:

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
Well after using the Link NicGOA posted I go this back...........

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in Warhammer Online. In response to your item restoration query. If you wish to have items restored, please contact our CSR's in game via our appeal system. This way we will be able to review your account, be aware this review can take up to 24 hours to process.

Kind regards,
W.A.R. European Customer Support

-------------------------

Now thats a bad scripted reply, if they had even read the info they had got they would of noticed I had already done that...:lol:

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
well I just asked them if I should raise the CSR report in game again and got this reply.......

Dear Customer,

If a CSR has already informed you, that there would be no item restoration, then I would not suggest contacting them again, as repeated messages on the same issue could be construed as an abuse of the appeal system.

Kind regards,
W.A.R. European Customer Support

So I am paying for a game that screws you over and then told tough we dont care....:twak:

Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
The fact is sp4nky, no matter how its sugar coated, the responses you are getting are a prime example of bad customer service. They are not giving you as the customer a chance to voice exactly whats happened and what you did (requirements gathering) and are simply closing your appeals without agreement of satisfactory resolution. If I tried this in my role (IT Support Manager), i'd not last long in this business.....

What they should be doing is contacting you and then if they cant help you out, they should explain the reasons why they cant 'mythic haven't yet developed logs for monitoring this instance' so that you as a customer, whilst still a little miffed, see the full picture and dont feel ignored.

Del

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
I am sorry to see that you interpret our CSR's messages so negatively.

Our CS department is more than happy to help our customers out with bugs and problems. If the logs show that you lost an item you had a right to due to a bug they will happily restore it, if the logs do not show that, they can not.

Unfortunately the logs currently do not show enough information for us to be able to restore items in this particular situation. This is something we have made Mythic aware of and we're working on a fix for this.

Once again I am really sorry you are so unsatisfied with our support and if this will lead to you ending your WAR subscription I wish you all the best and hope you will come back to us some day.

Thank you for having played WAR.

Kind regards,

Nic

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Unfortunately the logs currently do not show enough information for us to be able to restore items in this particular situation. This is something we have made Mythic aware of and we're working on a fix for this.

I am with Nic and GOA on this one. If there are not enough in game logs of these incidents then you cannot expect them to be able to restore items at any request. GOA have indicated that this is something Mythic have been made aware of and in my view thats about all anyone can do. I am glad they don't bow to pressure and I know that if for example I am lying dead beside the loot chest as it closes that I ain't getting anything.

As for the other incidents reported here all we can do is hope Mythic sort it out so these things can be resolved in future. Thanks for the response Nic! I suspected it was a log issue but it is nice to have it confirmed along with your policy.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

Our CS department is more than happy to help our customers out with bugs and problems. If the logs show that you lost an item you had a right to due to a bug they will happily restore it, if the logs do not show that, they can not.

Once again I am really sorry you are so unsatisfied with our support and if this will lead to you ending your WAR subscription I wish you all the best and hope you will come back to us some day.

Kind regards,

Nic

OR you could create said items and make everyone in the group roll a /random 100 for them. atleast then they still get a shot at it, even if its not a perfect solution its WAY better then just saying "tough luck".

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie

Kind regards,

Nic

Well it's nice of you to reply to this Nic (good name! ;)) I can't help but hope in the future you might be a bit more 'on our side' so to speak.

Something along the lines of 'yes, it's a stupid fuckin bug. We hope to have it fixed in the future. Sorry!' rather than 'sorry you've left the game and we've lost your subs money. I hope you come back to give us moneyz in the future.'

I dunno - I just get the feeling you're more of a spokesperson than a community manager - professionalism is key too but sometimes all we wanna hear is that you are on our side and you agree that something is quite plainly 'shite.'

My 2 cents.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I would like you all to stop complaining, don't you understand Mark Jacobs has said that you will have same or better service than the US.

So just think what customer service the US are getting, if yours is better....

:m00:

I saw what you did there! :clap:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie

Why was not this explained in the original reply, automated answers give the view that you cannot be bothered, as usually they have nothing to do with the original question. I suppose if you pay peanuts you get monkeys...

Kind regards,

Nic

The end of your message does not sound sincere or that you empathise with a paying customer, to me basically your saying this politely

I couldnt care less if your not happy, and frankly could not give a f*@k if you come back, i hear AoC is improving, but if not feel free to come back and give me your money,

Thank you for the subs you have paid, i really would like to write whats in my head but you sociopaths would probably get me fired.

Grotnob

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty fair summation of the WAR community's attitude toward anything GOA say or do, though. It's a wonder they bother to respond at all, sometimes, knowing full well the crap they're going to get for it.

Jeezus biscuits, the items and so forth are just bunches of ones and zeroes. That's it. If you miss an item roll, it's not like you're never going to get another chance. Really not worth getting all bent out of shape and biting at the hand that feeds.

I'm sure Nic (and MagnusK for that matter) has got better things to do than attempt to placate implacable socially inept arseholes, but he's trying anyway. Throw the guy a bone.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sure Nic (and MagnusK for that matter) has got better things to do than attempt to placate implacable socially inept arseholes, but he's trying anyway. Throw the guy a bone.

Tend to agree there have been a few arsehole answers, some decent points in the middle of the arsehole stuff but sadly those ain't gonna get dealt with because of the general attitude of the posts.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Every issue I have raised with csr has had a positive response. Some people just want everything. Don't take the customer is always right to seriously.

sp4nky

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the reply Nic,

If I had a reply like that in the first place form the CSR who delt with it I would not have been so miffed. I did not find the scripted reply I got very good.

Thanks for replying and reading.:cheers:

Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
I should have expanded on my posts a little better explaining about my personal encounters with the CSRs. I have had some bad responses but at the same time Ive had superb responses from them as well. The only reason why I was commenting was perhaps to raise awareness of things they aren't so good at (constructivly).

Face to face communication is always going to be better than an email with a generic 'copy+paste' response. If a CSR isnt able to contact a player, simply drop them an email saying 'we couldnt get you so we'll try again when you're online' - it carries much more weight in the player confidence that their issue will be listened to than an email.

I've no intention of quitting WAR - love it and my experiences with CSRs have, in the main been very good.

Del

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Hey guys!

As we had quite some questions about our CS department lately today's grab bag has some answers to the most common ones.

Have a nice weekend! :cheers:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i've only ever had fantastic responses from CSR's usually very quickly too and they've helped solved the problems ive had even to the point of emailing me for more info :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom