Wakey wakey GOA!

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Mythic Entertainment | Warhammer Herald

Mythic announce free 10 day trials for fileplanet subscribers.
If you've been thinking about trying out Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, now's your chance! Starting today, Fileplanet subscribers can score a free 10-day free for WAR. Don't miss out!

For more details about WAR trial accounts, please see the Free Trial Account FAQ.

How's about getting involved or doing something similar here, like soon folks and not "at the end of this year" or "in the future we plan to" ?

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Uuh, is it morning already..? Where am I?

I can't say for sure if we'll have these free low level transfers but in all fairness, I'd guess we will. In any case, EU Trials are approaching fast and generally, there's plenty of love coming up for our players. For instance, our most passionate 1.2 testers will receive the legendary unique heads for the Choppa and Slayer and there's rumours going about the office (or in my dreams, I'm not quite sure!) indicating that these heads can actually be combined with the CE heads!

-Magnus

Poag

m00?
Does this mean would could soon get paid character transfers?

/giddy

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Does this mean would could soon get paid character transfers?

/giddy
It's not planned for the very near future, no. There's alot of things going on now in preparation for 1.2 and I wouldn't expect Paid Transfers to be introduced before everything has settled down a bit. But that's just my take. In reality, we'll see when Mythic deem it appropriate and as usual, we'll try to follow suit asap.

-Magnus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom