Glottis pwned by a solo bard (pic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

herjulf

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Since when do Bards get SLAM?

just a little curious bout that.

care to explain?

Level 8 Blunt weapon style = Slam

T

Tyka

Originally posted by aikmore
I'm alittle slow and i dont read forum that much. But Tyka haven't you been playing this game for too long to generalise?

Had many fgs Vs fgs which is the most fun part, and makes it worth playing this game... Zerg is crap!!

Startet to play some again seen the change's in emain. Dont think anyone think, its fun to get Zerget neither to be part of the Zerg. But its sadly has become a part of the game.. Think Asha(kate)( wrote a post about some FG battleground only) maybe a option... givf link.

I still remember with passion, the time fighting fgVsfg in Gorge :(

Aik worthless tank of the wortless HB..

Well I agree with you there, but lately things have got out of control, alot of people just seem to care about rps and their personal game since I came back. The reason to the post you quoted is that our fg been mashed down by Filips 2fgs numerous times last week, and it really was not needed since no one was running more than 1fg at that time.

Anyways VGN have always had this policy that if there are 1fg enemies in emain we bring 1fg, if we die 50 times we still bring 1fg, but the moment someone brings 2fgs or more, we'll do what it takes to bring them down. Most respected and well known players that been around for a while know this :)

I also miss those gorge / fomor tower fights, when you always used to ambush us when we were half afk running DL - > Bolg ;)

Anyways keep up that attitude there is not many of you guys left..

S

serious

i can share a little why HB is prefering running 2 grp lately. its all about having fun. when the evening is early we start with 1 grp roaming. after getting owned lots and lots by high RR mid/hib grps, (albs grp vs grp just cant compete with high rr enemies, low rr enemies its ok, np there), we dont have fun anymore. and frustration rears its head.

seeing that HB also has loads of caster members who want to have some fun in rvr too, we decide to do 2 grp running, tank grp + caster grp, and yes we then win most (not all mind you) fights. and seeing that winning = fun we dont see a change commin soon. But we looking to have fair fights. if we feel that we are trampleing the enemies time after time, and the fight was in no way exciting, we then in most cases break up the grps and roam emain back in single grps. because again, zerging the enemie isnt fun. even if its you thats winning, fun is fights that last a few minutes. and i must admit 2 HB grp vs 1 high RR mid/hib grp gives a fight that seems fair, and last a couple of minutes.

in the early days i loved grp vs grp fights, but the game seems to be less balanced now. and i refuse to run 1 full grp and getting owned all the time, just to not get a BW thread.

S.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Tyka.
Why still no response to my duel question?
You won't have to duel everybody you wtfpwn in your elite VGN group. Just me, cause you made a nice post on BW about it.
So lets set up a time, place, and some rules.

And about VGN only running in 2fg setups when needed... allmost as funny as Alb or Mids claiming they don't zerg.
All Hibs have done in Emain the last week is zerg, 5-6fg Hibs being reported. Raping the 1fg Alb trying to find solo fights.
But keep on believing, got some more screens of little Ab Fluids gang running in the Hib zerg... yawn.
VGN skill.
Regards, Glottis

T

Tyka

Glottis maybe one day you will realise what the purpose of this thread is, don't take things too serious, just read through this post again and you'll see that most reasonable people think its a funny thing, but nooo you are so uber and cant get killed by a bard.

H

heath

Personally, i am still wondering why you wont accept the duel ???....if you beat him solo before i am sure you can do it again. After all tyka...don't take things too serious.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Raping the 1fg Alb trying to find solo fights.

LOL 1fg albs? in emain? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe what you try to say 1fg albs that try to find solo sb's to fight.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
LOL 1fg albs? in emain? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe what you try to say 1fg albs that try to find solo sb's to fight.

Albs run in 1fg, Albs also zerg. Same for every realm.

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Albs run in 1fg, Albs also zerg. Same for every realm.

Yeah BF and FC

Other then that i have only seen fg of albs in hw hunting soloers

M

MesS°

Tyka explain this to me...

You start a tread on BW flaming someone then continue to mock the person thrugh the several post...

Then you run out of arguments and the person still want uprising you tell him to not to take it serious, and that the purpose of the tread was something else?

:great:

L

loxleyhood

Yeah BF and FC

You're hard pushed to think of a Mid guild that RvRs 1fg mostly however.

A

ab_fluid

And about VGN only running in 2fg setups when needed... allmost as funny as Alb or Mids claiming they don't zerg.
All Hibs have done in Emain the last week is zerg, 5-6fg Hibs being reported. Raping the 1fg Alb trying to find solo fights.
But keep on believing, got some more screens of little Ab Fluids gang running in the Hib zerg... yawn.
VGN skill.
Regards, Glottis

Ah, so its 5-6fg we run in now? not 2? ok

T

taponzin

lalalla.. tyka why are u saying lies??? atleast i need to say.. i was there with my bard.. and i used 90% power in heal u :p

/kiss tyka

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by taponzin
lalalla.. tyka why are u saying lies??? atleast i need to say.. i was there with my bard.. and i used 90% power in heal u :p

/kiss tyka

shhhhh, who the hell wants the whole picture?

Q

quinthar

Bard kills Scout (With or without help, majority of us will never know) well done :/

Ive seen greys kill 50's and get shed loadsa RP's, Ive seen 10FG steamroller solo'ers and gloat at the kill, who honestly gives a flying....

You brought the thread here, and Glottis responded in kind both utterly worthless..

If this is how you get your jollies in game...grats...

If you wanted to claim you killed him solo then dont show screenies with you grpd, show the entire combat dialog.

Biggest waste of a thread Ive seen in ages, not even worth a sh1t stir..

L

Lessurl

Yeah BF and FC

Majority of times I've run into SS or The Brethren they have been running as 1fg. :p

H

Hit ^_^

though a grouped bard was suppose to stay close to group no matter what...

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Hit ^_^
though a grouped bard was suppose to stay close to group no matter what...

hah.. knew your cheap digs would come at a point or another, first u brag on irc that u always spank our asses, then 3 times in a row we got ur uber rr9+ group without a single peep down, sucks to be you :D

Z

Zoldot

Yeah BF and FC

Well Zoyster and that other alb zerg leaders FG's consist of 40 ppl.
Didn't you know?

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Zoldot
Well Zoyster and that other alb zerg leaders FG's consist of 40 ppl.
Didn't you know?

glasses.jpg

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by taponzin

/kiss tyka

Thank you.
That is yet more proof my story holds more than that of Tyka.
And no, it is not a very big deal, it just shows that both Ab Fluid and Tyka are liars.
Same guild, both liars... Recruitment policy maybe?
Regards, Glottis

T

Tyka

Thank you.
That is yet more proof my story holds more than that of Tyka.
And no, it is not a very big deal, it just shows that both Ab Fluid and Tyka are liars.
Same guild, both liars... Recruitment policy maybe?
Regards, Glottis

Glottis now you're being silly, I used all my RAs but there was no one near me at that time, i hope you can smell the sarcasm in his post.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Tyka
Glottis now you're being silly, I used all my RAs but there was no one near me at that time, i hope you can smell the sarcasm in his post.

Not really, cause there was a bard healing you like mad when the fight started at the amg.
You were only solo at the entrance to Crim valley.
Regards, Glottis

T

Tyka

Not really, cause there was a bard healing you like mad when the fight started at the amg.
You were only solo at the entrance to Crim valley.
Regards, Glottis

Please stop lieing, i used ALL my ras, including AM, really didnt need to have a healer there to help me beat ur newbie ass.

And remember i was not even buffed at that fight, dont u think i would beat you up with all ras, 2 instas mez, healing power, dds if both were equally buffed/unbuffed? fancy a try? send me a pm.

you got owned hard and its creeping under your skin :)

G

Gordonax

This really is THE most stupid thread ever made. Well done Tyka for starting it, and well done everyone else who's fanned the flames.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Tyka
Please stop lieing, i used ALL my ras, including AM, really didnt need to have a healer there to help me beat ur newbie ass.

And remember i was not even buffed at that fight, dont u think i would beat you up with all ras, 2 instas mez, healing power, dds if both were equally buffed/unbuffed? fancy a try? send me a pm.

you got owned hard and its creeping under your skin :)

If you actually read my posts, I asked for a duel several times already...
So please, humor me...
Regards, Glottis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread