Glottis pwned by a solo bard (pic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aussie-

put end regen on and dd him to death tyka xD
combined with amne he cant do shit xD

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Thank you.
That is yet more proof my story holds more than that of Tyka.
And no, it is not a very big deal, it just shows that both Ab Fluid and Tyka are liars.
Same guild, both liars... Recruitment policy maybe?
Regards, Glottis

No mate, what you've proved again is your selective reading and need for glasses, nothing more

T

Tyka

glottis if u want to duel me, pm me on irc, im not the one looking for one, i already proved how easy it is to beat you :)

R

Rulke-RM

And no, it is not a very big deal, it just shows that both Ab Fluid and Tyka are liars.

Leave fluid out of this! He's my hero (today)

:wub:

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by indeed
theres a funny way to settle this:)

Tyka vs Glottis with some neutral observers. I volunteer to be one of those:)

Where do i sign up?

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Bard killed scout.

What's the big deal?

Fact that it's a 7-page story so far means that there's some big emotions connected with a hib killing an alb.

That's a big ego boost for the alb that the hib feels so honoured to have killed him to make a post here.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
Bard killed scout.

What's the big deal?

Fact that it's a 7-page story so far means that there's some big emotions connected with a hib killing an alb.

That's a big ego boost for the alb that the hib feels so honoured to have killed him to make a post here.

the aim of the thread was to wind up our resident forum clown, glottis, it suceeded :p

R

Rulke-RM

Fighting at amg last night and had like 4+ scouts shooting us, and Christel was easilly doing the most damage :)

Nerf him imo

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by ab_fluid
the aim of the thread was to wind up our resident forum clown, glottis, it suceeded :p

Giving a 'forum clown' more and more attention would only add to his enjoyment. Remember Karam?

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
Giving a 'forum clown' more and more attention would only add to his enjoyment. Remember Karam?

karam rox

G

Glottis_Xanadu

So funny.
Still does not mean that the recruitment policy of VGN is that it only wants liars among its members.
Regards, Glottis

T

Tyka

So funny.
Still does not mean that the recruitment policy of VGN is that it only wants liars among its members.
Regards, Glottis

Still got you winded up did'nt I :)

And to all the people who thinks these forums are not for such posts then you are very mistaken, the purpose of rvr discussions is to tell about your victorious moments in realm vs realm battle that you achieve in game..

I really wonder who the stupid people are here :(

K

kaod

And install yourselves as contenders to the crown it seems... grats. :)

K

kaod

Originally posted by Tyka
Still got you winded up did'nt I :)

And to all the people who thinks these forums are not for such posts then you are very mistaken, the purpose of rvr discussions is to tell about your victorious moments in realm vs realm battle that you achieve in game..

I really wonder who the stupid people are here :(

Yeah, to DISCUSS RvR, not brag about one kill, the forum would be flooded with endless tales of every single kill made.

It's not all that surprising that you wonder who the stupid people are is it?

T

Tyka

Originally posted by kaod
Yeah, to DISCUSS RvR, not brag about one kill, the forum would be flooded with endless tales of every single kill made.

It's not all that surprising that you wonder who the stupid people are is it?

Ok you're about to get pwned now newbie :)

here is the pm i sent to one of the mods:

Correct me if I am wrong, I thought RvR discussion forum is to tell about your victorious battles in game and similiar things that have to do with Realm vs Realm battle, or ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is the answer i got back :

that was the original intend. I think the unofficial use for it nowadays is to whine about DF, stealthers in general and ofcourse Savages

Got that retard? the people I list as idiots would be you, at least one of them.

K

kaod

Originally posted by Tyka
Ok you're about to get pwned now newbie :)

here is the pm i sent to one of the mods:

Correct me if I am wrong, I thought RvR discussion forum is to tell about your victorious battles in game and similiar things that have to do with Realm vs Realm battle, or ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here is the answer i got back :

Got that retard? the people I list as idiots would be you, at least one of them.

Then it's obviously named incorrectly isn't it?

Theres not ever going to be much discussion with tales of single kills is there?

And taking what is written by the mods here as proving me wrong and "pwning" me, make a post about that why don't you?

You did it in the RvR section, it must be fit for RvR discussion surely.

T

Tyka

Why make a post about it? You're the whiner here who thinks I'm bragging while the fact is that you're lost on these forums.. what else?

RvR Forums are for this, learn and accept that or **** off, kthx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread