Glottis pwned by a solo bard (pic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hanhepi

Too bad the screenshot doesn't show the conversation after the kill :

Wela: where don?
Don: OMG
Medes: wee, got RPs for something
Congin: yep me too
Cyclodia: what don?
Don: OMG i soloed Glottis
Qarii: WHAT!?
Medes: WHAT!?
Cyclodia: u kidding?
Congin: WHOA
Booming: holy shit!!11
Wela: WHAT!?
Don: no kidding OMG I JUST SOLOED GLOTTIS :D :D :D
Qarii: GRAAAAAAAAATS
Booming: where? how?
Don: hold on, getting flooded with PMs here
Medes: you made screenies right?
Don: LOL is the pope a roman catholic????? u bet i made tons of screenies
Qarii: YEEEEEEEEEHAW we got Glottis
Don: ummm, 'I' got him
Qarii: yea sure, still SOO cool :D
Congin: what we going to do now?
Don: I'll log and make a bw thread
Booming: i have webspace if u need
Don: sure, traffic free?
Booming: ye
Don: cool, cyc if i sent u screenie can u post it on vn while i make the bw thread
Cyclodia: sure m8
Don: cool thx
Wela: hey, i know someone who knows someone at GOA, i can ask him if we can have a small note on general or excal news on daoc webby
Medes: YAY ask him :D
Don: soooo cool I killed Glottis
Qarii: you rule - btw checked your char stats? maybe u got a new title or something? like TITAN?
Don: hmm nope nothing changed there
Qarii: aww too bad, still uber tho :)
Don: yea :)
Booming: i'm crying irl here
Don: okay so everybody knows what to do now, right?
Cyclodia: guess so
Medes: When shall we seven meet again? In thunder, lightning, or in rain?
Don: When the hurlyburly's done, When the battle vs Glottis's lost and won.
Qarii: Where the place?
Wela: Upon the heath.
Cyclodia: There to meet with Glottis.
Booming: I come, Wela!
Don: BW calls.
Cyclodia: Anon!
All: Fair is foul, and foul is fair: Hover through the fog and filthy air.
Exeunt.

R

Rulke-RM

What's your point? Bards can do great in duels with a good player behind them, or am I assuming too much?

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Hanhepi

Don: Hey, if you stick your finger in your ass your finger smells like poop
Medes: rly?
Congin: cool
Don: hehehe..... poop
Cyclodia: omg, hes right you know
Don: poop
Qarii: poop
Medes: my finger smells like poop
Exeunt.

T

Tyka

lols some people..

ah well was a funny screenshot, stealthers had their time of glory in this game, from now on they deserve to get steam rolled by all full groups.

having fun /releasing 10 times in 1 hour in odins lox? lol

L

liloe

had a nice duel with a scout in odins some days ago, he used IP and I got him down again to 20% health, but then my own health ran low and I had to insta mezz + FA.....pity a mincer came and helped him then, but that's life and I really enjoyed the fight. But must suck for a scout, if you enemy evades more (as non stealther). I was truly solo and without any kind of buffbot =)

Yes, bards can rock if you play well. Can solo all sort of tanks (also palas) and mages - all ofc only if u take care.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Tyka
lols some people..
ah well was a funny screenshot, stealthers had their time of glory in this game, from now on they deserve to get steam rolled by all full groups.
having fun /releasing 10 times in 1 hour in odins lox? lol

I have no problem being killed by someone.
I do mind if they lie about stuff related to that kill (like Tyka is doing). I do feel it is pretty universal in Vengeance guild though, as Ab Fluid has been saying all day long VGN does not roam in 2fg setup... while I have 9 screens showing they do atleast do that same precise thing.

And btw Tyka, you can't release and port to Odin's 10 times in one hour. Just fyi.
Regards, Glottis

B

behatch

Ok just wanted to post this pic and show the community how good you really are, accusing everyone of zerging but can't beat a solo rr5 bard.

glottis.jpg

Notice on the screen that I left my group, had only dex and con buff and everyone asking wtf I am, wich means I took care of him solo.

Keep on hiding behind the walls and popping arrows at ppl passing the milegates, because obviously that's all you can do.

hehe i'll never attack a bard again :p lol glottis you looser.

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I have no problem being killed by someone.
I do mind if they lie about stuff related to that kill (like Tyka is doing). I do feel it is pretty universal in Vengeance guild though, as Ab Fluid has been saying all day long VGN does not roam in 2fg setup... while I have 9 screens showing they do atleast do that same precise thing.

And btw Tyka, you can't release and port to Odin's 10 times in one hour. Just fyi.
Regards, Glottis

Glottis what does it matter, you going to deny whatever I say or show on these forums.

We run 2fg when its needed, we dont bring 2fgs but we start the day with 1fg, look at filip and the rest of HB worthless guilds, they start the day with 3fgs and camp amg, you cant deny that.

Anyways did'nt expect you to get all this crazed about a screenshot, was more of a joke.. if you feel better about being a better player than me then sure you got that, i dont really care about rps or who kills who, or whatever the kiddies in this thread trying to prove.

Enjoy the game and play it the way you want.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Glottis what does it matter, you going to deny whatever I say or show on these forums.

We run 2fg when its needed, we dont bring 2fgs but we start the day with 1fg, look at filip and the rest of HB worthless guilds, they start the day with 3fgs and camp amg, you cant deny that.

Anyways did'nt expect you to get all this crazed about a screenshot, was more of a joke.. if you feel better about being a better player than me then sure you got that, i dont really care about rps or who kills who, or whatever the kiddies in this thread trying to prove.

Enjoy the game and play it the way you want.

If you read my last post, you will see I don't mind being killed, be it by a savage or a bard. I do mind you coming here posting blatant lies.
Ab Fluid does the same... Pic number 10 showing VGN solo today.
Both blatant liars.
And btw, when Hibs were running 4 fg in Emain early this afternoon, there was 1 fg Albs. And as soon as that we killed the 1 fg caster group LA had brought, we got zerged at AMG by VGN and 2 other groups, as the first ss showed.
Your little pretentious story about HB being a zergguild is utter bollocks. You just want Albs to bend over and give rp's non stop.
Fair fights are not possible really with your lot. Showed as I ts'd sargares and his lover.. never ever do you lot run solo, as a group, or as a stealther.
Regards, Glottis

E

Ekydus

Solo'ing has become more and more unpopular, meaning more people pick on those who do solo in the long run, which also adds to the reason why it's so unpopular; nowadays you need to be highish RR and have some nice active RAs, and if preferable a buffbot, just to survive, because it is a sure fact that your solo character is going to get jumped by atleast 2, maybe 3 people each run. If you are a solo'er, there is fuck all you can do about this, apart from put up a good fight and hope to fuck you beat them TBH. It pisses you off immensely when you lose time after time, but when you finally get that kill, be it 1, 2, or 3 people in one go, you feel damn good. That's the benefit of being solo, unfortuanately people who solo nowadays in this game aren't respected enough, I'm not talking about the casual solo'er, I'm talking about the poor bastards who solo 90%+ of their time in RvR, they go through shit, especially if they lack the fundamentals. I'd dread to think how crap this game would be if I was RR1 with no buffbot, no RAs, crappy armour and little hope. You get times when you feel that you're finally getting somewhere with the game, sometimes you're running along and get someone /beckon you, so what's the honourable thing to do? Well fight of course. /bow, or run at them and do your stuff, but then look, 1, 2, 3, 4... stealthers. Yep, those bastards just can't solo anymore... Infact there's very few people left in this game who solo anymore. Why gank the solo'er? Why? What do you gain out of it apart from wasting 15-30 minutes of their time for X amount of RPs? It would be a much more fun game if people broke away from their conjoined group and finally, for once, just solo'er on equal terms with the solo'er. That's a true rarity now, though. This game is and has been falling to pieces for a long while. It's an MMORPG, yes, but come on, it is also a game, what is the point in playing a game if you can't have fun? Soon there will be no fun left. Just a constant zerg everywhere, people waiting on hot spots and lagging out areas and causing the game to be the most monotonous and boring piece of crap to be created. I don't want that, I don't want a game with no variation, I want a game that gives opportunities, not just the occasional moment of triumph when you earn your 1k of RPs for that day (believe me - I have had days like this... bastards). Variation is what makes this game. Nobody would play Half-Life if the engine meant the same monotonous environment over and over, people like to play because it is different every time. Well, for the solo'er today, it is monotonous, it is sad, and it is unfair. What can the solo'er do? Nothing. That's what. What's even more lame, is the fact that the honour involved in this game, that little ounce of respect people may have, or used to have for their opponant is very gradually slipping away into the void. Why people act like they are solo, then people feel the need to kick the shit out of the genuine deal for shits and giggles, I'll never know. It's pointless, It's not fun. Get some honour back, please, let's keep the game with some honour and respect for each other before it all disappears for good. Whines everyday and accusations thrown about faster than a baseball into a wind tunnel, can you see what I'm saying? It's disappearing infront of your eyes. We are people, this is a game, don't get so immersed in a pseudo reality so as you lose touch with all feeling and emotion. Now before you say so, no I do not own a buffbot (yet... yes, I'm considering it).

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Ekydus
STORY

I actually read that.
Hurt my eyes, so little punctuation in it :)
Regards, Glottis

O

old.Nol

if you hang out and MG's and die to superior numbers you deserve it, because it's a fooking bottleneck...

O

old.Lethul

i have to agree with glottis on vgn 2fg tho, or was that 1 fg at amg :)

X

Ximadir

Originally posted by Hanhepi

Medes: wee, got RPs for something
Congin: yep me too
Cyclodia: what don?
Don: OMG i soloed Glottis
Qarii: WHAT!?
Medes: WHAT!?
Booming: holy shit!!11
Wela: WHAT!?
Don: no kidding OMG I JUST SOLOED GLOTTIS :D :D :D
Qarii: GRAAAAAAAAATS
Booming: where? how?
Don: hold on, getting flooded with PMs here
Medes: you made screenies right?
Don: LOL is the pope a roman catholic????? u bet i made tons of screenies
Qarii: YEEEEEEEEEHAW we got Glottis
Don: ummm, 'I' got him
Qarii: yea sure, still SOO cool :D
Congin: what we going to do now?
Don: I'll log and make a bw thread
Booming: i have webspace if u need
Don: sure, traffic free?
Booming: ye
Don: cool, cyc if i sent u screenie can u post it on vn while i make the bw thread
Cyclodia: sure m8
Don: cool thx
Wela: hey, i know someone who knows someone at GOA, i can ask him if we can have a small note on general or excal news on daoc webby
Medes: YAY ask him :D
Don: soooo cool I killed Glottis
Qarii: you rule - btw checked your char stats? maybe u got a new title or something? like TITAN?
Don: hmm nope nothing changed there
Qarii: aww too bad, still uber tho :)
Don: yea :)
Booming: i'm crying irl here
Don: okay so everybody knows what to do now, right?
Cyclodia: guess so
Medes: When shall we seven meet again? In thunder, lightning, or in rain?
Don: When the hurlyburly's done, When the battle vs Glottis's lost and won.
Qarii: Where the place?
Wela: Upon the heath.
Cyclodia: There to meet with Glottis.
Booming: I come, Wela!
Don: BW calls.
Cyclodia: Anon!
Exeunt.

ROFL

Anyway there was 2fg vgn @ amg against 3/4 albs half way the fight i suddenly had no end cause don was gone. When fight was over we looked for don 2 min or so then i c deathmessage that he ganked christel :)

A

ab_fluid

OK, i give up, glottis u rock, i wish i was like you and could post screenies of 1 vgn person and call it vgn zerg... but i can't, sorry, you are always right i am always wrong, you never lie or BS or make stupid comments.

K

Knix

ab_fluid, we kind a know you really dislike more than 1fg+ fighting and only come more than 1fg when your enemy is more, from what you said. But if you really dislike more than 1fg fighting why did you guys make a movie vgnUntitled, there is 1fg vng fighting and 1fg vng adds and you all wtfpwn everything? :) - anyway its a nice movie tho imo :)

B

Belomar

Tyka, let me fight you when your FG finds me solo in Emain and you'll see. :D

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by ab_fluid
OK, i give up, glottis u rock, i wish i was like you and could post screenies of 1 vgn person and call it vgn zerg... but i can't, sorry, you are always right i am always wrong, you never lie or BS or make stupid comments.

You made the comment how VGN did not roam in 2fg VGN groups. I just showed you were full it.
Nothing to do with me being allways right, just to do with Tyka and you lying.
Regards, Glottis

X

xplo

Tomatera rr9 bard had full druid buffs, while I lost to here once in odins one on one. I was unbuffed and at the end we were both on 1% hp. So you soloing a scout that is buffed without any help of other persons is a bunch of gibberish.

A

Aussie-

instamez heal
AM
IP
ae instamez heal
= ~5 lives.

X

Xeanor

If I would have to make screenshots of the alb guilds running 2fg then i would need another 10 120gb hard drives.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Xeanor
If I would have to make screenshots of the alb guilds running 2fg then i would need another 10 120gb hard drives.

I'm not stating Albs don't move in 2fg or more.
I just proved that Ab Fluid trying to take the moral highground is a load of bollocks.
That is all those screens are meant to proof.
Each realm zergs.
Regards, Glottis

M

marczje

tbh glottis, ur right that vgn roams 2fg from time to time, but ur pics dont really show it..

T

Tiac

Originally posted by Ekydus
Solo'ing has become more and more unpopular, meaning more people pick on those who do solo in the long run, which also adds to the reason why it's so unpopular; nowadays you need to be highish RR and have some nice active RAs, and if preferable a buffbot, just to survive, because it is a sure fact that your solo character is going to get jumped by atleast 2, maybe 3 people each run. If you are a solo'er, there is fuck all you can do about this, apart from put up a good fight and hope to fuck you beat them TBH. It pisses you off immensely when you lose time after time, but when you finally get that kill, be it 1, 2, or 3 people in one go, you feel damn good. That's the benefit of being solo, unfortuanately people who solo nowadays in this game aren't respected enough, I'm not talking about the casual solo'er, I'm talking about the poor bastards who solo 90%+ of their time in RvR, they go through shit, especially if they lack the fundamentals. I'd dread to think how crap this game would be if I was RR1 with no buffbot, no RAs, crappy armour and little hope. You get times when you feel that you're finally getting somewhere with the game, sometimes you're running along and get someone /beckon you, so what's the honourable thing to do? Well fight of course. /bow, or run at them and do your stuff, but then look, 1, 2, 3, 4... stealthers. Yep, those bastards just can't solo anymore... Infact there's very few people left in this game who solo anymore. Why gank the solo'er? Why? What do you gain out of it apart from wasting 15-30 minutes of their time for X amount of RPs? It would be a much more fun game if people broke away from their conjoined group and finally, for once, just solo'er on equal terms with the solo'er. That's a true rarity now, though. This game is and has been falling to pieces for a long while. It's an MMORPG, yes, but come on, it is also a game, what is the point in playing a game if you can't have fun? Soon there will be no fun left. Just a constant zerg everywhere, people waiting on hot spots and lagging out areas and causing the game to be the most monotonous and boring piece of crap to be created. I don't want that, I don't want a game with no variation, I want a game that gives opportunities, not just the occasional moment of triumph when you earn your 1k of RPs for that day (believe me - I have had days like this... bastards). Variation is what makes this game. Nobody would play Half-Life if the engine meant the same monotonous environment over and over, people like to play because it is different every time. Well, for the solo'er today, it is monotonous, it is sad, and it is unfair. What can the solo'er do? Nothing. That's what. What's even more lame, is the fact that the honour involved in this game, that little ounce of respect people may have, or used to have for their opponant is very gradually slipping away into the void. Why people act like they are solo, then people feel the need to kick the shit out of the genuine deal for shits and giggles, I'll never know. It's pointless, It's not fun. Get some honour back, please, let's keep the game with some honour and respect for each other before it all disappears for good. Whines everyday and accusations thrown about faster than a baseball into a wind tunnel, can you see what I'm saying? It's disappearing infront of your eyes. We are people, this is a game, don't get so immersed in a pseudo reality so as you lose touch with all feeling and emotion. Now before you say so, no I do not own a buffbot (yet... yes, I'm considering it).

You did read my mind or something ? :p
i just love solo and i wont stop it! to bad some FG GG hibs came today with almost 2fg to ruin all the fun for all the small groups running around in HW:/
Regards, Chosen!

O

old.Filip

i which i could get this emotinal about daoc still......

Filip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread