Glottis pwned by a solo bard (pic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by old.Lethul
why didnt you play yesterday? :)

was ill, stlong hangover (don't mix red wine with beer)

L

Lumikki

Originally posted by ab_fluid

Don't mix red wine with Anything, period!

xx

O

old.Lethul

you where on Toga party to!?!? :D

K

Kindar

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
In my eyes if you where confident about your skills tactics and the such to beat Glottis up (he's a gimp right?) then duel him.

It gives you the chance to proove your uberness, because.. well... a screenshot with you standing somewhere withou8t the body of Glottis, grouped RP and the such isn't exactly proof you beaten him 'solo'.

It looks to me YOU are afraid to duel Glottis/Christel, afraid to being whiped which would claim your current story as bollocks.

Duel him; and proove you're better then Glottis.

Or perhaps you just posted this (lucky) kill to act like a little child and get some fame while flaming one of the most hated people on the boards?

Hands off if that's the case, only a true genius could think of that....

Even thou Glottis is our little forum blame on target (yes, he is annoying) i have to agree with Puppetmistress. The screenie don't prove anything.
Would prove as much as i would be saying : Everything can be done in Photoshop.

If Tyka really think he can nail Glottis with his bard...then ffs duel him! Can't be that hard? Sigh...

T

Tyka

lol some people take this shit far too serious.

I pwn you all.

Does that mean I have to duel everyone and prove it? lol its just a game and wierder things have happened.

Get on with it.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Tyka

I pwn you all.

Does that mean I have to duel everyone and prove it? lol its just a game and wierder things have happened.

Get on with it.

You started the thread. Just close it :)

S

saltymcpepper

tyka vs glottis irl
then hopefull we can get glottis banned on bw

K

Kindar

I pwn you all.

Get on with it.

Of course people take it serious, if someone are blaming them or accusing em for something that haven't happend. So what if someone was pwned by a bard? Want me to put everyone up my warrior pwns?

Hopefully you get it now....

V

vintervargen

uhm, bards are not that crappy in 1vs1 btw, especially not battlespecced. i remember tomatera almost beat alderian in straight melee when i was rr7 and he rr9.

N

Nicon Rahl

hmm, I see the bard doing 200-300dmg on glottis then glottis dies :) show who did the rest of the dmg :)

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Kindar
Even thou Glottis is our little forum blame on target (yes, he is annoying) i have to agree with Puppetmistress. The screenie don't prove anything.
Would prove as much as i would be saying : Everything can be done in Photoshop.

If Tyka really think he can nail Glottis with his bard...then ffs duel him! Can't be that hard? Sigh...

the screenie is perfect. nothing else needs to be shown, glottis got killed. end of story. but hes making to much a big deal out of it. pretty sad so. aight peace out

G

Glottis_Xanadu

no we don't the only times there has been 2fg in vgn is 2fg of vgn, not running with randoms as they are more hassle than they are worth and i have never roamed in over 2fg in my life except for keep takes/retakes and relic raids, but again keep making up extra people, i still can't remember the last time i went to emain in 2fg myself, must be a good while ago

Look at the pic, check out the date/time on it, and check the cloaks all those people are wearing...
2fg VGN at the mill/bowl in Emain, last night. Stop talking bollocks.

And about the bard killing me, yes he did. He even did do damage to me (those dd's do hurt) but he did not solo me. That is all I stated time and time again. No photoshopping took place in the pic Tyka posted, he just lied about him soloing me in crim valley from full health down to 0. He solod me from 30% hp down to 0 using all his ra's while all mine where down. I asked him to duel me, but so far he is talking gibberish saying he won't duel all he owns. I just ask for a duel cause he came to BW and posted about it.
Talk the talk, walk the walk Don.
Regards, Glottis

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Freppe^^
the screenie is perfect. nothing else needs to be shown, glottis got killed. end of story. but hes making to much a big deal out of it. pretty sad so. aight peace out
'

Well he's not the one starting a brag thread on BW just to wind someone up, as Tyka did in this case.

P

phule_gubben

Since when do Bards get SLAM?

just a little curious bout that.

care to explain?

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by phule_gubben
Since when do Bards get SLAM?

just a little curious bout that.

care to explain?

lvl 8 blunt style i think - it's taunt :)

M

Maoni

I dont post much nor read much here but...
You guys sure loves to flame/whine/mock glottis
lol
*note* im not on anyone´s "side" here.
I guess some ppl have an "issue" with him but i doubt all ppl have.

For me it doesnt make sense whats so strange with a bard beating a archer (hes archer right?)...doesnt the bard got dd etc etc like mincer does? and melee isnt a archers strong side?
Anyway before i get flamed by various comments like n00b etc

I dont care =P

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Ab_fluid
no we don't the only times there has been 2fg in vgn is 2fg of vgn, not running with randoms as they are more hassle than they are worth and i have never roamed in over 2fg in my life except for keep takes/retakes and relic raids, but again keep making up extra people, i still can't remember the last time i went to emain in 2fg myself, must be a good while ago
[/B]

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Look at the pic, check out the date/time on it, and check the cloaks all those people are wearing...
2fg VGN at the mill/bowl in Emain, last night. Stop talking bollocks.

Where do i speak bollocks in what u quoted? maybe learn to read?

S

skile

Well, just wanna say grats to both Tyka and Glottis on having their 14th birthday today. Big grats kids :).

O

old.Odysseus

lol Tyka, nice post... He should have been able to stick and afk and still beat u imo ;)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by xplo
Tomatera rr9 bard had full druid buffs, while I lost to here once in odins one on one. I was unbuffed and at the end we were both on 1% hp. So you soloing a scout that is buffed without any help of other persons is a bunch of gibberish.
I've killed enough scouts solo to know that's not true and tomatera has killed a whole lot more then me...

I

indeed

theres a funny way to settle this:)

Tyka vs Glottis with some neutral observers. I volunteer to be one of those:)

A

aikmore

We run 2fg when its needed, we dont bring 2fgs but we start the day with 1fg, look at filip and the rest of HB worthless guilds

I'm alittle slow and i dont read forum that much. But Tyka haven't you been playing this game for too long to generalise?

Had many fgs Vs fgs which is the most fun part, and makes it worth playing this game... Zerg is crap!!

Startet to play some again seen the change's in emain. Dont think anyone think, its fun to get Zerget neither to be part of the Zerg. But its sadly has become a part of the game.. Think Asha(kate)( wrote a post about some FG battleground only) maybe a option... givf link.

I still remember with passion, the time fighting fgVsfg in Gorge :(

Aik worthless tank of the wortless HB..

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by aikmore
I'm alittle slow and i dont read forum that much. But Tyka haven't you been playing this game for too long to generalise?

Had many fgs Vs fgs which is the most fun part, and makes it worth playing this game... Zerg is crap!!

Startet to play some again seen the change's in emain. Dont think anyone think, its fun to get Zerget neither to be part of the Zerg. But its sadly has become a part of the game.. Think Asha(kate)( wrote a post about some FG battleground only) maybe a option... givf link.

I still remember with passion, the time fighting fgVsfg in Gorge :(

Aik worthless tank of the wortless HB..

you're one of the few HB i've seen recently roaming fg usually during the daytime, and had some good fights, not seen you in the evenings really though, maybe you log, or maybe you join the zerg when filip etc comes online and i no longer notice you :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread