Glottis pwned by a solo bard (pic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyka

Ok just wanted to post this pic and show the community how good you really are, accusing everyone of zerging but can't beat a solo rr5 bard.

glottis.jpg

Notice on the screen that I left my group, had only dex and con buff and everyone asking wtf I am, wich means I took care of him solo.

Keep on hiding behind the walls and popping arrows at ppl passing the milegates, because obviously that's all you can do.

L

loxleyhood

If you killed him solo why didn't you get 9xx rp?

T

Tyka

Originally posted by loxleyhood

Read my post then come with your stupid replies ok ?

L

loxleyhood

You can be grouped and solo at the same time? Amazing! :)

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by loxleyhood

solo as in alone, grp still getts rp's, but keep backing up ur bumchum friend.

Uber tyka, stlong bard xD

C

ceix

cos he's grouped and rest of group in same zone?

K

knoll

and the news is ???

soloing glottis takes about zero skill cause he allway run...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Lol, that is so funny.
The real story starts at amg. Where 3fg Hibs attacked 1fg Albs who where there. Check pic. I start shooting, and get rooted by one of the druids. You then start attacking me together with 2 more bards. I start beating you, while an inf attacks one of the other bards, the 3rd is now healing you...
I ran in the dir of Crim valley, and you pursue me, using instant amnesia to keep me from stealthing. When I think we are out of healing range I turn to fight, with no purge, and no IP up. Slam you, you purge, you use your special Bard RA, the group heal over time, and only then do you finally beat me.
You post here making it as if you solo'd me, while in reality you took about 30% of my hp solo while using instant health, your unique RA and purge.
So I don't see how what you did is so special.
And it still shows VGN only goes about Emain in zergs.
Regards, Glottis

R

Ravenbourne

Whats with the "you prepare to perform a slam" ?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Tyka
lol k, nice story.

rr5 bard > glottis.

Please, tell us your side, and please, have something to support it.
The fact you are grouped, and the place where you killed me, shows that so far, my story holds pretty well.
Regards, Glottis

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Lol, that is so funny.
The real story starts at amg. Where 3fg Hibs attacked 1fg Albs who where there. Check pic. I start shooting, and get rooted by one of the druids. You then start attacking me together with 2 more bards. I start beating you, while an inf attacks one of the other bards, the 3rd is now healing you...
I ran in the dir of Crim valley, and you pursue me, using instant amnesia to keep me from stealthing. When I think we are out of healing range I turn to fight, with no purge, and no IP up. Slam you, you purge, you use your special Bard RA, the group heal over time, and only then do you finally beat me.
You post here making it as if you solo'd me, while in reality you took about 30% of my hp solo while using instant health, your unique RA and purge.
So I don't see how what you did is so special.
And it still shows VGN only goes about Emain in zergs.
Regards, Glottis

you used that pic about 3 hours ago in a different thread, it shows 1fg vgn + 2/3 chanter pets, not 3fg vgn like u said, i get more sure you dream up extra people daily and the rest of the post.... well the rest of ur crap why should anyone beleive that when you've already proven yourself as a liar.

T

Tyka

Your story is half true, you shoot me and all of that, I chase you to the valley, both of us had full health then, you had enough end to slam + use some styles..

Anyways suck it up, you got owned by a rr5 bard.

Keep hiding in your trees and shoot ppl then run off leaving the rest of your group to die.

A

Arnor

keep whipping up the excuses glottard, you got beat by the worst melee class that can specc a wpn and he had 2 buffs :m00:

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Arnor
keep whipping up the excuses glottard, you got beat by the worst melee class that can specc a wpn and he had 2 buffs :m00:

and glottis had full red specs the lot :D

W

Wot-do

scout got owned :)

and if u look at the screenshot u will see he was away from grp and and soloed glottis xD

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Lol, so full of shit Tyka.
Full health... damn, I guess I should taken screens then.
But sure, if you feel that you can really take me on, one vs one, would love to arrange a duel. I won't shoot you first, just melee (only if I land slam will I crit shot you) Feel free to use purge again, or you hot RA, your instant mezzes...

So full of it. I guess it is a VGN trait to lie about things (see Ab_Fluid). Meanwhile, let me entertain you with the follow bits.
If 280rp's is soloing me.. what are these?
Pic1
Pic2
Regards, Glottis

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Aussie-
leechrps

screenie of farek killing don :p so he's leeching off FC as we fight, he does rock

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by ab_fluid
screenie of farek killing don :p so he's leeching off FC as we fight, he does rock

I'm a scout. The moment I can solo a fg myself, I will do so.
Right now I will stick to what I do best. Leeching.
Btw, I got another nice screen of your idea of VGN running in a 1fg setup... Classic VGN 1 fg setup Yeah, I know, those enchanter pets don't count... blablabla
And Don, btw, shame some people leeched, but damn, you were going down fast after I slammed you. Don goes down again. Please note, Filip and I both asked if the rest could let me solo him, but sadly one scout and one tank where a bit too eager to kill.
Regards, Glottis

E

Ekydus

Scouts are perfectly able to kill on their own. Leeching works (note the solo'er who won't want your interference aswell) but it's not the only way.

E

eneq

Tyka going Envenom style i c.....
Nice work...

And what was the other Assasin names that posted 3-4 times everyday with stories how he killed peeps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread