Glottis pwned by a solo bard (pic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heath

Originally posted by Hanhepi
Too bad the screenshot doesn't show the conversation after the kill :

Don: OMG
Don: OMG
Don: OMG i soloed Glottis
Don: no kidding OMG I JUST SOLOED GLOTTIS :D :D :D
Qarii: YEEEEEEEEEHAW we got Glottis
Don: ummm, 'I' got him
Don: soooo cool I killed Glottis

Exeunt.

just cut out the patting on the back stuff and gloating...but where does soloing Glottis mean, And i quote..

Looking at the word WE ...maybe just a figure of speech...but that is just my suspicious side.
Put it together with your word I ....??? slightly confusing.

Could just mean you got the last few hits and the kill shot....even i have done that before in DF..I KILLED FLORET....to be honest...a few of us got him/her.....Floret ran into mobs...but i got the last hit and the kill spam...My first thought when i was getting PM's saying gratz was not..OMG...OMG..gotta post on BW...it was who the fook was Floret !! and i WAS solo...no group..no buffs...just right place at the right time. If you stood toe to toe..then gratz...if not....stop riding on the laurels of others and go out to kill someone all by your lonesome.

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by heath
just cut out the patting on the back stuff and gloating...but where does soloing Glottis mean, And i quote..

Looking at the word WE ...maybe just a figure of speech...but that is just my suspicious side.
Put it together with your word I ....??? slightly confusing.

Could just mean you got the last few hits and the kill shot....even i have done that before in DF..I KILLED FLORET....to be honest...a few of us got him/her.....Floret ran into mobs...but i got the last hit and the kill spam...My first thought when i was getting PM's saying gratz was not..OMG...OMG..gotta post on BW...it was who the fook was Floret !! and i WAS solo...no group..no buffs...just right place at the right time. If you stood toe to toe..then gratz...if not....stop riding on the laurels of others and go out to kill someone all by your lonesome.

Erm, that post wasn't an actual log. It was made up as a joke. :p

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I'm not stating Albs don't move in 2fg or more.
I just proved that Ab Fluid trying to take the moral highground is a load of bollocks.
That is all those screens are meant to proof.
Each realm zergs.
Regards, Glottis

i can take the high moral ground as much as i like, i absoloutly hate zerg rvr of any kind, nothing you can say/post/make up will change that, if 2fg rvr is suggested i am the last person in the guild to get excited as i find people don't perform to there best in 2fgs and think that cos theres 16 people they can play at 50% of there ability, but i'm still sticking to my guns that not 1 of those screens shows vgn running in 2fg

A

adari

Originally posted by Ekydus
Solo'ing has become more and more unpopular, meaning more people pick on those who do solo in the long run, which also adds to the reason why it's so unpopular; nowadays you need to be highish RR and have some nice active RAs, and if preferable a buffbot, just to survive, because it is a sure fact that your solo character is going to get jumped by atleast 2, maybe 3 people each run. If you are a solo'er, there is fuck all you can do about this, apart from put up a good fight and hope to fuck you beat them TBH. It pisses you off immensely when you lose time after time, but when you finally get that kill, be it 1, 2, or 3 people in one go, you feel damn good. That's the benefit of being solo, unfortuanately people who solo nowadays in this game aren't respected enough, I'm not talking about the casual solo'er, I'm talking about the poor bastards who solo 90%+ of their time in RvR, they go through shit, especially if they lack the fundamentals. I'd dread to think how crap this game would be if I was RR1 with no buffbot, no RAs, crappy armour and little hope. You get times when you feel that you're finally getting somewhere with the game, sometimes you're running along and get someone /beckon you, so what's the honourable thing to do? Well fight of course. /bow, or run at them and do your stuff, but then look, 1, 2, 3, 4... stealthers. Yep, those bastards just can't solo anymore... Infact there's very few people left in this game who solo anymore. Why gank the solo'er? Why? What do you gain out of it apart from wasting 15-30 minutes of their time for X amount of RPs? It would be a much more fun game if people broke away from their conjoined group and finally, for once, just solo'er on equal terms with the solo'er. That's a true rarity now, though. This game is and has been falling to pieces for a long while. It's an MMORPG, yes, but come on, it is also a game, what is the point in playing a game if you can't have fun? Soon there will be no fun left. Just a constant zerg everywhere, people waiting on hot spots and lagging out areas and causing the game to be the most monotonous and boring piece of crap to be created. I don't want that, I don't want a game with no variation, I want a game that gives opportunities, not just the occasional moment of triumph when you earn your 1k of RPs for that day (believe me - I have had days like this... bastards). Variation is what makes this game. Nobody would play Half-Life if the engine meant the same monotonous environment over and over, people like to play because it is different every time. Well, for the solo'er today, it is monotonous, it is sad, and it is unfair. What can the solo'er do? Nothing. That's what. What's even more lame, is the fact that the honour involved in this game, that little ounce of respect people may have, or used to have for their opponant is very gradually slipping away into the void. Why people act like they are solo, then people feel the need to kick the shit out of the genuine deal for shits and giggles, I'll never know. It's pointless, It's not fun. Get some honour back, please, let's keep the game with some honour and respect for each other before it all disappears for good. Whines everyday and accusations thrown about faster than a baseball into a wind tunnel, can you see what I'm saying? It's disappearing infront of your eyes. We are people, this is a game, don't get so immersed in a pseudo reality so as you lose touch with all feeling and emotion. Now before you say so, no I do not own a buffbot (yet... yes, I'm considering it).

Watch Sesame Street and learn how to apply paragraphs, imo.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by adari
Watch Sesame Street and learn how to apply paragraphs, imo.

sum up what he said in that small paragraph as i never read any of it due to sheer white blobiness of it

B

bult

Originally posted by ab_fluid
screenie of farek killing don :p so he's leeching off FC as we fight, he does rock

I remeber this fight, was NO FC there just cus eggy died in screenshot dont mean he was present you know ;> and we kicked ur ass without any losses iirc so yeah maybe he do rock. Don tried to run away when all ur group except 2 was dead but then Christel pops and shoots him.

N

nightsorrow

omggggggggggg what a whines, imo, christel>tyka anywayz,
but christel>>>

stop the TS etc;o

T

taponzin

Originally posted by xplo
Tomatera rr9 bard had full druid buffs, while I lost to here once in odins one on one. I was unbuffed and at the end we were both on 1% hp. So you soloing a scout that is buffed without any help of other persons is a bunch of gibberish.

Tomatera does not use BB :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

NOW! thats a proper 2fg pic :p not 1 of glottis's crappy ones.

Pic meeting Ab Fluid's standards.
Thing is, might not be 2fg VGN in the other pics (some are mind you) but you still run in atleast 2fg setup or more.

Tyka, how can I contact you to set up a duel?
Like I said, I won't use my bow, only straight up melee. Of course, if i slam you, and you don't purge, I will crit shot you.
RA's allowed, so you can use your heal over time RA, your instants, your purge. Please, let me know.
Regards, Glottis

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by herjulf
:clap: :clap:

Tyke will knock u OUT..

Hehe, a skald might have a chance to beat me.
A bard does not.
Regards, Glottis

T

Tyka

lol Glottis give it up, you got pwned and you still post irrelevant pictures about we zerging and so on.

A

ab_fluid

Pic meeting Ab Fluid's standards.
Thing is, might not be 2fg VGN in the other pics (some are mind you) but you still run in atleast 2fg setup or more.

Tyka, how can I contact you to set up a duel?
Like I said, I won't use my bow, only straight up melee. Of course, if i slam you, and you don't purge, I will crit shot you.
RA's allowed, so you can use your heal over time RA, your instants, your purge. Please, let me know.
Regards, Glottis

no we don't the only times there has been 2fg in vgn is 2fg of vgn, not running with randoms as they are more hassle than they are worth and i have never roamed in over 2fg in my life except for keep takes/retakes and relic raids, but again keep making up extra people, i still can't remember the last time i went to emain in 2fg myself, must be a good while ago

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by bult
I remeber this fight, was NO FC there just cus eggy died in screenshot dont mean he was present you know ;> and we kicked ur ass without any losses iirc so yeah maybe he do rock. Don tried to run away when all ur group except 2 was dead but then Christel pops and shoots him.

what guild is farek in? thanks

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Tyka
lol Glottis give it up, you got pwned and you still post irrelevant pictures about we zerging and so on.

In my eyes if you where confident about your skills tactics and the such to beat Glottis up (he's a gimp right?) then duel him.

It gives you the chance to proove your uberness, because.. well... a screenshot with you standing somewhere withou8t the body of Glottis, grouped RP and the such isn't exactly proof you beaten him 'solo'.

It looks to me YOU are afraid to duel Glottis/Christel, afraid to being whiped which would claim your current story as bollocks.

Duel him; and proove you're better then Glottis.

Or perhaps you just posted this (lucky) kill to act like a little child and get some fame while flaming one of the most hated people on the boards?

Hands off if that's the case, only a true genius could think of that....

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Aybabtu
<Apocalypse Dudes> or something like that

lol just saw that on duskwave, what made 1 of the best pallies on excal leave FC?

A

Aybabtu

lol just saw that on duskwave, what made 1 of the best pallies on excal leave FC?

Donno really, wonder that myself :)

F

fl3a

while I have 9 screens showing they do atleast do that same precise thing.

really, dont you have anything else to do than make screenshots of vgn? man, you need a hobby.

O

old.Lethul

no we don't the only times there has been 2fg in vgn is 2fg of vgn, not running with randoms as they are more hassle than they are worth and i have never roamed in over 2fg in my life except for keep takes/retakes and relic raids, but again keep making up extra people, i still can't remember the last time i went to emain in 2fg myself, must be a good while ago

why didnt you play yesterday? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread