"Gimpes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gahldir

Re: Re: "Gimpes"

Originally posted by old.krane
Your 2 hand palading IS THE WORST FUCKING GIMP IN THE GAME...its like speccing a friar full rejuv and enhancements without staff..or even worse than that.
You CANT fulfill your role in rvr...you CANT compete with ANY other tank in either your or the other realms...

There is lots of ways to spec a paladin...not all have to be alike...but 2h is gimped...u got shit dmg output anyway...

about your chanter friend in US...what the fuck does that prove? the game was VERY different back at start or at beta...so he did a mana chanter...than what...that spec was very different back than also....fyi i was starting game with an ice wizard in my fixed grp also...and we dropped it cause it was crap for xp...back than..

And as for calling me a twat...well...i am a twat? guess it wasnt me who accidentally sold a sidi drop won on lotto?

http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=70708

fyi....

and referring to US servers...please man....get a grip 99% of the US players are retards...read VNboards....they whine that savages dont do enuff dmg...and midgard is gimped...

every time i want a good laugh i read VNboards...

average EU daoc player > good US player anytime

and for the US pallys who go 2h..and also u who go 2h....good luck going to pve or rvr at low lvl zergs...cause u wont EVER get a grp with taht gimp spec...simply cause u cant fullfill your role in rvr...thus u are considered gimped...

the ppl like u and your 2h paladins is the reason why midgard/hibernia has such an easy time farming rps...you are :puke:

must... get... rps...

relax man, not everyone is in the game for the same reason you are. some settle for alot less. and why should you have your ways but he won't have his ways?

if you don't like the rules, do your own raids with your own rules.

stop beeing that agresive. prolly one of the reasons alb sucks, who wanna cooperate with someone who act like a complete jerk?

O

old.LandShark

Look, this is really a very simple matter.
If you believe a 2Hand paladin is as good as a shield paladin in a dedicated RvR or PvE group, then you're wrong.
If you believe that everyone should necessarily play the most elite RvR spec for their char, you're a fool for thinking everyone will find that fun.
If you argue about it for 13 pages.... I don't really fucking know what to call you :p

A

AbPoon

Aye you know all about grp spec's sharky, sos? feck you g33ks i r av aom 5 4 teh win

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.LandShark

If you argue about it for 13 pages.... I don't really fucking know what to call you :p

bored :)

I

Imon

go fuck off and lvl your savage imo...

and dont talk bullshit about something u have no idea of

tard.

Did you see a savge in my char list?

no i didn´t think so

I play one of those horrible zerkers
and even worse!!!!!

I lvl a healer^^

so stfu

H

hidon_steve

i totaly agree... that dood at the raid was just an asshole... and i would of told him stright if i was in your shoes... 2h pallys imo

im a warrior... and i have came face 2 face wiv a 2h pally and he was a dam basterd to kill

i also get whined at by nobs who think what they think is "4 teh win"... why? all coz i am pure passive RA... which means no IP and no Purge.. there for in l33t groups ima gimp ;) ... even tho im showhow last to die....must be something in the air i guess

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by AbPoon
Aye you know all about grp spec's sharky, sos? feck you g33ks i r av aom 5 4 teh win

I resent the implication that i'd ever call anyone a geek, let alone a g33k. :p

Originally posted by hidon_steve
i totaly agree... that dood at the raid was just an asshole... and i would of told him stright if i was in your shoes... 2h pallys imo

im a warrior... and i have came face 2 face wiv a 2h pally and he was a dam basterd to kill

i also get whined at by nobs who think what they think is "4 teh win"... why? all coz i am pure passive RA... which means no IP and no Purge.. there for in l33t groups ima gimp ;) ... even tho im showhow last to die....must be something in the air i guess

No, it's cos you're a warrior. Duh.

P

parlain

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Look, this is really a very simple matter.
If you believe a 2Hand paladin is as good as a shield paladin in a dedicated RvR or PvE group, then you're wrong.
If you believe that everyone should necessarily play the most elite RvR spec for their char, you're a fool for thinking everyone will find that fun.

Post Farmers :m00:

P.S. giv pie kthx!

E

Eshire

Hahaha can some please close this fecking thread, point is made! Only total idiots will not understand why people make 2h pallys after what has been said here. They are different, JUST DIFFERENT, some is good and some is bad with the spec.

F

feathersham

Sounds like albion/exc is full of spotty kids, coming to albion/pry which is full of irate middle aged men with bald heads.

BTW, Albion/Exc sucks shit from what ive experienced while playing in your BG0 do you guys know your arses from your elbows? lol

Come to albion/pry if you want to give the mids a good kicking cos your alliance on exc is fucking awful.

OOps wrong thread lol

Cya later kids

Feathersham says bye bye

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by feathersham
Sounds like albion/exc is full of spotty kids, coming to albion/pry which is full of irate middle aged men with bald heads.

BTW, Albion/Exc sucks shit from what ive experienced while playing in your BG0 do you guys know your arses from your elbows? lol

Come to albion/pry if you want to give the mids a good kicking cos your alliance on exc is fucking awful.

OOps wrong thread lol

Cya later kids

Feathersham says bye bye

Yes Bg0 give such a great knowledge of RvR on a server.

btw I tryed Bg3 on prywden..it was empty..according whit your way of think I should guess you don't have any RvR there...

O

old.krane

Originally posted by Eshire
Two more and the thread hits 300, one down and one to go.

Two handed pallys can do very well in RvR too if they play their cards right (end/guard/protect, just spend a few points at shield if you want). There are many pallys out there, so 2 pallys, one s/s the other 2h is just perfect.

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wtf u talking about????

how can u possibly guard with a 2h pally??? without shield spec and using a TWO HANDED WEAPON to fight with???

and also protect in rvr......lmao.....man u are a sad noob...protect does jack shit in rvr...

Please dont post about something u have no idea about...it will only make u stupid..

O

old.krane

Originally posted by hidon_steve

erm...

U had problems to kill a 2h pally with a warrior?

well thats sad...

if the RL diff is not big...u prolly played very bad than...

Warriors are TEH tanks of the game atm...

And as for not having ip and purge as a tank....omg....u just owned yourself...

O

old.krane

Originally posted by feathersham

OOps wrong thread lol

Cya later kids

Feathersham says bye bye

another sad noname tard looking for attention..

L

loxleyhood

Well a warrior probably could have trouble with a 2h paladin, depending on specs. Damage type resistances make a big difference in any fight.

S

Sibanac

and also protect in rvr......lmao.....man u are a sad noob...protect does jack shit in rvr...

Please dont post about something u have no idea about...it will only make u stupid..

euh protect does do work in RvR, keeps guards of healers and casters, keeps pets set to aggressive off casters and healers aswell i believe

J

Jiggs

yep, ask any good tank they normally stick protect on cleric for agro (even if a mob agros mid fight from an ae mezz or so)

O

old.m0000

he's right about that tho, but other than that excal >>> prydwen hands down in every sense.

E

Eshire

Damn its good having people like you in the game Krane. You have so much to teach. Why dont we all follow you and do exactly like you do. You are the messiah of Camelot :)

G

gunner440

krane wouldnt be needed if it wasnt for ppl like you who have to learn :|

E

Eshire

You are so right lightbulb, only played this game for two years so I really dont know all the marvelous things you guys do :)

G

gunner440

after 2 years and u dont know these things

u have learning deficiency or?

E

Eshire

yes I have, I dont understand anything, its so hard to speak with gods like yourself who know everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom