"Gimpes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.krane

Originally posted by Eshire
Damn its good having people like you in the game Krane. You have so much to teach. Why dont we all follow you and do exactly like you do. You are the messiah of Camelot :)

what gunnz said

E

Eshire

like I said, you two are like gods, not true ones but close

A

AbPoon

OMG THIS MAKES ME WANT TO ROLE ALB xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Btw Gunz is a god, sex god, irl

D

doball

But, omigod, she ENJOYS playing a 2-H paladin. What an insane concept; playing for the enjoyment of the game and not to be an uber 1337 gobshite like you. :-O

Too right!

My story is similar but is to do with a Wizard instead of a Paladin.

I have a level 35 fire Wizard and quite a few people say "You should respec in ice because it’s better than fire because it has PBAE and at level 40+ you won't be able to get a group because fire is to powerful!"

I'm a fire Wizard because I enjoy being a fire Wizard and I don't think I would enjoy being an ice Wizard as much as a fire Wizard. One main reason is because I wouldn't get my uber 1337 fire spec bolt :p. I think I would prefer to go earth spec rather than ice because it looks more interesting and versatile.

Also I have a m8 who has a 2 handed Paladin and he likes it even though he does get the odd gobshites going "Gimp Alert, incoming 2 handed Paladin!"

So Old.Krane you know where you can shove you idea of 2 handed Paladins don't you?

If you don't know where to shove your idea, look at the smiley below:

Your :kissit:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by doball
Too right!

My story is similar but is to do with a Wizard instead of a Paladin.

I have a level 35 fire Wizard and quite a few people say "You should respec in ice because it’s better than fire because it has PBAE and at level 40+ you won't be able to get a group because fire is to powerful!"

I'm a fire Wizard because I enjoy being a fire Wizard and I don't think I would enjoy being an ice Wizard as much as a fire Wizard. One main reason is because I wouldn't get my uber 1337 fire spec bolt :p. I think I would prefer to go earth spec rather than ice because it looks more interesting and versatile.

Also I have a m8 who has a 2 handed Paladin and he likes it even though he does get the odd gobshites going "Gimp Alert, incoming 2 handed Paladin!"

So Old.Krane you know where you can shove you idea of 2 handed Paladins don't you?

If you don't know where to shove your idea, look at the smiley below:

Your :kissit:

At least give me some credit for the quote or you will be hearing from my lawyers. :D

Y

-yoda-

i got no comment on 2hand pallys cos end of the day there subs ,, so they can and will spec how ever they want,,,,so unless you pay there subs foad and keep your mouth shut :)

but as for krane whining lower RR's shouldnt get drops , then imo all you dumb fucks who agree with him , i REALLY REALLY hope u getbored of the game soon and quit daoc. cos its people with elitist attitudes like yourself who albion is BETTER OFF without in this realm .. when are you assholes gonna realise there is a LOT more to this game than JUST rp's . its about having fun and enjoying yourself .

elitist players DONT care at all about albion as a realm the ONLY thing they care about is how many rp's they can farm , getting THEMSELVES and there uber l33t friends the best items .

if you claim you do care for the realm then dont go telling people how to play/spec there classes . the game is about enjoyin yourself and if someboy say for example wants to make a smite cleric then thats there perogitive to do so ,, ok so they may not get invites to many grps . but im sure many knew from start that ,. but liked the class and had fun . imo good on him,, see for example im sure could of respecc'd her char BUT she ENJOYS IT (somthing many u l33t assholes dont seem to grasp the concept of) . hence she stayed 2hand ...

the amount of rp's you have doesnt give u ANY right at all to tell people howto play/spec ... it means u either play in a grp who work well together or u play a fotm class.. or u spend FAR TO MUCH TIME INGAME ... i am 100% sure there are people who dont have as many rp's as you who spen just as much time ingame and know just as much as u about its mechanics .. so DONT think just cos u have a lot of rp's makes u better thanb them cos it DOESNT . it just makes u look like a tosser with a big head cos u got "insert high rr here" above your head in rvr .

so all you elitist who think your gods gift to daoc and think people with lesser rp's aint worthy enough to be in your group or speak to please foad cos the game is better of without people like you .

S

sigh

i heard vireb can fit an egg in his ass without it cracking

A

acei

Originally posted by Falcor
tbh money making chars, buffbots and never played would be excluded by a realm rank restriction, if a 2h pally however wins lotto of an armsman so be it...provididng the pally is active :)
It also restricts half your zerg, next time you get to Apocalypse i wanna see how many people will attack and how many people will protest the RR5 policy i have no doubt most will just sit down and allow themselves to die. Remove the rule or you'll end up without a zerg to take to sidi :(

O

old.krane

Originally posted by -yoda-
i got no comment on 2hand pallys cos end of the day there subs ,, so they can and will spec how ever they want,,,,so unless you pay there subs foad and keep your mouth shut :)

but as for krane whining lower RR's shouldnt get drops , then imo all you dumb fucks who agree with him , i REALLY REALLY hope u getbored of the game soon and quit daoc. cos its people with elitist attitudes like yourself who albion is BETTER OFF without in this realm .. when are you assholes gonna realise there is a LOT more to this game than JUST rp's . its about having fun and enjoying yourself .

elitist players DONT care at all about albion as a realm the ONLY thing they care about is how many rp's they can farm , getting THEMSELVES and there uber l33t friends the best items .

if you claim you do care for the realm then dont go telling people how to play/spec there classes . the game is about enjoyin yourself and if someboy say for example wants to make a smite cleric then thats there perogitive to do so ,, ok so they may not get invites to many grps . but im sure many knew from start that ,. but liked the class and had fun . imo good on him,, see for example im sure could of respecc'd her char BUT she ENJOYS IT (somthing many u l33t assholes dont seem to grasp the concept of) . hence she stayed 2hand ...

the amount of rp's you have doesnt give u ANY right at all to tell people howto play/spec ... it means u either play in a grp who work well together or u play a fotm class.. or u spend FAR TO MUCH TIME INGAME ... i am 100% sure there are people who dont have as many rp's as you who spen just as much time ingame and know just as much as u about its mechanics .. so DONT think just cos u have a lot of rp's makes u better thanb them cos it DOESNT . it just makes u look like a tosser with a big head cos u got "insert high rr here" above your head in rvr .

so all you elitist who think your gods gift to daoc and think people with lesser rp's aint worthy enough to be in your group or speak to please foad cos the game is better of without people like you .

tard:great:

and btw...without the so called elitist fucks.....ah nvm...pointless talk anyway...rr3l4...mmmmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy....

O

old.krane

Originally posted by
You are so right lightbulb, only played this game for two years so I really dont know all the marvelous things you guys do :)

eshire....quest...not registered yet

no sig...
no chars mentioned...

prolly a l33t player playing the game for 2 years yes....(or not)

another tard :great:

E

Eleasias

THIS THREAD IS FUCKING HILARIOUS :D

the true source of albion's gimpedness imo!

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Eleasias
THIS THREAD IS FUCKING HILARIOUS :D

the true source of albion's gimpedness imo!

If you mean what I'm thinking, yes, it's very ironic. ;)

If not.. then.. stfu n00b! :D

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by old.krane
tard:great:

and btw...without the so called elitist fucks.....ah nvm...pointless talk anyway...rr3l4...mmmmmmmmmmkaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy....

and your point?
just because you make yourself look like a fool krane is that the only sorta comeback you have ? by pointing out a persons rp's? if u think the game is just about rp's then u indeed are the tard and need to go out more. cos its not , i have been playing daoc reguler since 1st week. and because i dont goto rvr everyday 24/7 im a tard? lol you sir need to foad cos your the prime example of the sort of people albion DOESNT need, when u leave it will be good riddance :)

A

AbPoon

If you took BF out of Alb you wouldnt have many good rvr players left :p

A

acei

Pointing at his RP makes you think your bigger than him? For all you know he could have several level 50's and be a legendary crafter in many tradeskills. Some people don't like zerging around Emain and Odin's looking for that one little troll/lurikeen to kill and would much rather only go to those places on events like keep takes and relic raids.... When these events are arranged i RARELY see the "elitists" there, and if i do see them there they always go off and do their own things instead of helping their realm, Elitists should NOT be promoted in any way.

A

Asha

Originally posted by acei
Pointing at his RP makes you think your bigger than him? For all you know he could have several level 50's and be a legendary crafter in many tradeskills. Some people don't like zerging around Emain and Odin's looking for that one little troll/lurikeen to kill and would much rather only go to those places on events like keep takes and relic raids.... When these events are arranged i RARELY see the "elitists" there, and if i do see them there they always go off and do their own things instead of helping their realm, Elitists should NOT be promoted in any way.

I dunno who these Elitists you're talking about but I think it's mostly in your head. For a start all the successful relic raids I can think of were arranged by people you are calling elitists (WF Mad Tinay to name 3). They were made possible by planning by elitists. The PvE raids are generally also planned by these people who do "nothing" for the "realm". Either you don't know what you're talking about or you're just trying to wind people up.

P

Perka

I must say I'm impressed. A simple thread from a player that is tired of being called a gimp and want to state that she like her character the way it is. After reading through the entire thread I've seen how it was evolving into a contest in shittalking eachother.

I must say, Ialkarn, Krane and Asha are the winners of "the most unpleasant, ignorant, low eq and generally being as much of an asshole"-award of this thread... how come the biggest assholes and bully's in this thread are Black Falcons with their guildmates not far behind?

I generally considered BF a nice guild when encountering them back in the old days of daoc when I was in alb... now it seems they have some serious god-complex, even bigger than NP ever ever ever had in midgard.

You spew your insults and trashtalk over someone because she likes her spec and consider it a 'valid' spec... she didn't say it was UBER or TEH BEST spec, just that she likes it and she consider it totally valid because it's her choice.

I get the feeling either you where bullied in school and want revenge and will take it out on anyone anywhere, or you where the bullies and just haven't grown away from it. Being nice to people is so much more rewarding than being uptight and utterly unpleasant, think about it and seize your abuse.

O

old.krane

Originally posted by Perka
I must say I'm impressed. A simple thread from a player that is tired of being called a gimp and want to state that she like her character the way it is. After reading through the entire thread I've seen how it was evolving into a contest in shittalking eachother.

I must say, Ialkarn, Krane and Asha are the winners of "the most unpleasant, ignorant, low eq and generally being as much of an asshole"-award of this thread... how come the biggest assholes and bully's in this thread are Black Falcons with their guildmates not far behind?

I generally considered BF a nice guild when encountering them back in the old days of daoc when I was in alb... now it seems they have some serious god-complex, even bigger than NP ever ever ever had in midgard.

You spew your insults and trashtalk over someone because she likes her spec and consider it a 'valid' spec... she didn't say it was UBER or TEH BEST spec, just that she likes it and she consider it totally valid because it's her choice.

I get the feeling either you where bullied in school and want revenge and will take it out on anyone anywhere, or you where the bullies and just haven't grown away from it. Being nice to people is so much more rewarding than being uptight and utterly unpleasant, think about it and seize your abuse.

hrmm..did we say with a single word that its not a valid spec?

No.

Did we say its a gimped spec?

Yes

Is that a different thing?

yes.

Are 2h paladins the most useless tanks in daoc?

yes.

Are we elitist?

No..just chuffy.

O

old.krane

Originally posted by -yoda-
and your point?
just because you make yourself look like a fool krane is that the only sorta comeback you have ? by pointing out a persons rp's? if u think the game is just about rp's then u indeed are the tard and need to go out more. cos its not , i have been playing daoc reguler since 1st week. and because i dont goto rvr everyday 24/7 im a tard? lol you sir need to foad cos your the prime example of the sort of people albion DOESNT need, when u leave it will be good riddance :)

my point is that if u play from day one as the ppl above claimed u play since at least a year..which is 52 weeks....
3l4 is 108100 rps....

that means if all that shit is tru..than u managed to achieve a stunning amount of 2078 rps/week in your daoc carrier...

which is like 2 solo kills....

so u trully roxx here

as for the pve part.....

did u organize any pve raids for the realm? no
did u organize any rvr raids for the realm? no
did u do anything else but whine here? no
do u deserve to be treated like anything else but a noob? no

i dont say u didnt have fun....cause u wouldnt play this game still otherwise...but please....dont claim that u are a pve god which u clearly arent..

A

acei

Originally posted by Asha
I dunno who these Elitists you're talking about but I think it's mostly in your head. For a start all the successful relic raids I can think of were arranged by people you are calling elitists (WF Mad Tinay to name 3). They were made possible by planning by elitists. The PvE raids are generally also planned by these people who do "nothing" for the "realm". Either you don't know what you're talking about or you're just trying to wind people up.
No, it's not a wind up, last time i saw BF on a keep take was ermmm, let me think, ermmmm, oh yeah they don't do keep takes with other guilds, do they? Or if they do i've never seen it happen, i can't honestly recall when i last saw a BF member at a keep take. Think i saw them at the last RR that was the last RvR major event i saw them at that i can recall.

No elitist guild is ever designed to help their realm, they are designed to help their guild and their RP count. Only elitist guild that has helped their realm upto now is Nolby Pride and they're in Midgard.

The Albion elitist guilds won't even join a alliance unless the other guilds are elitist too.

Anyway back to the point elitists as they sooo like to be called should not be given any privileges, the rule of RR5+ just makes RR5+ people feel special when they shouldn't, no one in albion should be judged on their realm rank, level is a fair judge but not realm rank.

G

gunner440

bf generally dont get involved with keeptakes when there's nothing to defend but i can remember various times when we had relics and at 4-5 am and 6 or so bf + 2 others taking keeps

but of c you werent there to see it bla bla

C

Chuffy

We don't need to do keep raids, You lowbies can pwn the doors with your sidi weaps.

O

old.krane

Fyi i personally organized the last sucessfull bledmeer keepraid which resulted in holding bledmeer and DF for 3 days...

Get your facts together pweez....

or...

STFU...

fyi there are other keeeps in the realm than thidranki also..if u didnt know..

B

Belomar

Fyi i personally organized the last sucessfull bledmeer keepraid which resulted in holding bledmeer and DF for 3 days...
Yes, that was a cool raid. :) But the last successful Bledmeer raid was actually last week and was organized by me and Jager. We ended up successfully defending against 185+ Mids, which was also a lot of fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread