"Gimpes"

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

parlain

Originally posted by acei
No, it's not a wind up, last time i saw BF on a keep take was ermmm, let me think, ermmmm, oh yeah they don't do keep takes with other guilds, do they? Or if they do i've never seen it happen, i can't honestly recall when i last saw a BF member at a keep take. Think i saw them at the last RR that was the last RvR major event i saw them at that i can recall.

No elitist guild is ever designed to help their realm, they are designed to help their guild and their RP count. Only elitist guild that has helped their realm upto now is Nolby Pride and they're in Midgard.

The Albion elitist guilds won't even join a alliance unless the other guilds are elitist too.

Anyway back to the point elitists as they sooo like to be called should not be given any privileges, the rule of RR5+ just makes RR5+ people feel special when they shouldn't, no one in albion should be judged on their realm rank, level is a fair judge but not realm rank.

Please remove that large and rather unsightly chip that has been placed on your shoulder before spouting more crap kthx

P

Perka

I wonder, can Krane actually post anything without being rude, putting people down or trying to show his leet skillz?

you actually must be really sad IRL :(

hey cheer up, have a :cheers: or two with a friend and everything will be :great:

V

vandar

:wall: Please stop, I've just lost the will to live reading this :puke:

/em tries to distract the thread by quoting useless info

Few days ago this was the situation with realms and rps:

Number of characters in the realms () is 50's
Alb chars 11168 (2135)
Mid chars 8638 (1885)
Hib chars 6608 (1409)

Realm rank distribution
Alb
rr3 719
rr4 403
rr5 218
rr6 91
rr7 44
rr8 20
rr9 5
rr10 5

Mid
rr3 659
rr4 400
rr5 198
rr6 103
rr7 55
rr8 22
rr9 6
rr10 2

Hib
rr3 418
rr4 284
rr5 166
rr6 76
rr7 41
rr8 22
rr9 9
rr10 3

And before you say it :knight: I got my hard hat ready.

A

Asha

Perka – I don’t think you read the thread at all just posted some random whine. If pointing out what is wrong with a spec is “insults and trashtalk” then you’re too sensitive. It’s more like, if you make a valid point that people don’t like, then you’re evul and bullies. Whatever…

Aci – ????? Do you go to all keep retakes? No. Do you know what is going on when you’re not arround? Apparently Not. Did you notice that we have no relics so the only point to keep retaking is to get DF? Do you know we’re in alliance that routinely organises keep takes and retakes? I guess not.
So a guild of 25 or so people has organised a good proportion of the last 4/5 successful Relic Raids, participated in all of them, organized Dragon Raids several weeks, always defends Alb keeps when we have relics, organise keep takes in other realms is elitist and rp whores who only care for themselves. I don’t really know what more you want from us. I think you just want to whine about something.

No elitist guild is ever designed to help their realm, they are designed to help their guild and their RP count. Only elitist guild that has helped their realm upto now is Nolby Pride and they're in Midgard.

The Albion elitist guilds won't even join a alliance unless the other guilds are elitist too.

Now I know you’re just taking the piss. So I guess GoL and HB are elitists who do nothing too now lol. Do you have any idea how silly that is? I am willing to bet that GoL have spent more on upgrading doors/rams/etc than the rest of the realm combined.

P

[PS]Venom

For fucks sake, give it a rest already. Can't someone lock these topics? Not only have they spiralled away into the darkness of offtopic, but they also turned into a flamefest.

G

gunner440

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
For fucks sake, give it a rest already. Can't someone lock these topics? Not only have they spiralled away into the darkness of offtopic, but they also turned into a flamefest.

go back to planetside

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by old.krane
my point is that if u play from day one as the ppl above claimed u play since at least a year..which is 52 weeks....
3l4 is 108100 rps....

that means if all that shit is tru..than u managed to achieve a stunning amount of 2078 rps/week in your daoc carrier...

which is like 2 solo kills....

so u trully roxx here

as for the pve part.....

did u organize any pve raids for the realm? no
did u organize any rvr raids for the realm? no
did u do anything else but whine here? no
do u deserve to be treated like anything else but a noob? no

i dont say u didnt have fun....cause u wouldnt play this game still otherwise...but please....dont claim that u are a pve god which u clearly arent..

krane i think u need get out a bit more cos u obviously judge people by there rp's i also play usa servers with 2 rr5's i DONT rvr often due to my comp being shit :) and when i do i tend to rvr solo in odins or suavage .

are you not able to grasp the concept of people speccing and playing as they like? the thing i will fin funny is when elitist assholes like you start whining cos daoc is boring for you cos u been on all the big raids , u farmed lots of rp's an claim u been there and done it all. whilst u r whining cos u getting bored with the game i will STILL be here doing exactly same as you (albeit on a smaller scale) ENJOYING myself .. its when u judge people by there rp's etc is when u make yourself look like a twat and in this thread that is all you have done ,, is make yourself look like a cunt :) .

as for you now seeing as u commented on my pve play

did u do anything else but whine and make yourself look like a twat? no
do u deserve to be treated like anything else but a elitist noob that THINKS he is uber when in matter of fact all you do is spend to much time in emain ? no

i think u missing the main point though krane., people WILL spec and play there characters as they see fit .. if u wana be a elitist loser who THINKS they are better than other people because you have more rp's then good for you , but if people wanna pve and explore other aspects of the game who do you think you are to flame them and give them a hard time ?, there are plenty of high rr people who are nice people , and many assholes (like yourself) .. as i said earlier when people like u start getting bored with the game and leave albvion will be a much better place. its the elitist attitude IMO that has fucked up albion .

A

acei

To all the BF people arguing (except krane) i cba to respond to all the arguments you've made but it all comes down to this one question... Do you think it's right that RR5+ people should be allowed to lotto for drops but -RR5 people aren't allowed to?

O

old.krane

Originally posted by -yoda-
krane i think u need get out a bit more cos u obviously judge people by there rp's i also play usa servers with 2 rr5's i DONT rvr often due to my comp being shit :) and when i do i tend to rvr solo in odins or suavage .

are you not able to grasp the concept of people speccing and playing as they like? the thing i will fin funny is when elitist assholes like you start whining cos daoc is boring for you cos u been on all the big raids , u farmed lots of rp's an claim u been there and done it all. whilst u r whining cos u getting bored with the game i will STILL be here doing exactly same as you (albeit on a smaller scale) ENJOYING myself .. its when u judge people by there rp's etc is when u make yourself look like a twat and in this thread that is all you have done ,, is make yourself look like a cunt :) .

as for you now seeing as u commented on my pve play

did u do anything else but whine and make yourself look like a twat? no
do u deserve to be treated like anything else but a elitist noob that THINKS he is uber when in matter of fact all you do is spend to much time in emain ? no

i think u missing the main point though krane., people WILL spec and play there characters as they see fit .. if u wana be a elitist loser who THINKS they are better than other people because you have more rp's then good for you , but if people wanna pve and explore other aspects of the game who do you think you are to flame them and give them a hard time ?, there are plenty of high rr people who are nice people , and many assholes (like yourself) .. as i said earlier when people like u start getting bored with the game and leave albvion will be a much better place. its the elitist attitude IMO that has fucked up albion .

hrmm...tbh...read again your post...
its not me whos randomly insulting everyone whos talking to him...
its actually u....

A

Asha

are you not able to grasp the concept of people speccing and playing as they like? the thing i will fin funny is when elitist assholes like you start whining cos daoc is boring for you cos u been on all the big raids , u farmed lots of rp's an claim u been there and done it all. whilst u r whining cos u getting bored with the game i will STILL be here doing exactly same as you (albeit on a smaller scale) ENJOYING myself .. its when u judge people by there rp's etc is when u make yourself look like a twat and in this thread that is all you have done ,, is make yourself look like a cunt .

Errr… I can’t see why that would be the case at all. Anyhow, you’re not really any better than Krane with your verbal diarrhea – your only point seems to be “I will play this game longer than you”. I think you really just wanted to see how many different ways you could say pussy.

did u organize any pve raids for the realm? no – yes he does
did u organize any rvr raids for the realm? No – lol yes he does
did u do anything else but whine and make yourself look like a twat? No – yes he does, but he is quite good at the latter tbh.
do u deserve to be treated like anything else but a elitist noob that THINKS he is uber when in matter of fact all you do is spend to much time in emain ? no – Exactly how do you know what Krane spends his time doing?

as i said earlier when people like u start getting bored with the game and leave albvion will be a much better place. its the elitist attitude IMO that has fucked up albion .

This is classic. How exactly have “elitist” fucked up Albion? In what way? If anything Albion is the least “leet” realm on this server and we have the least success with getting relics or keeping them. And when we have gotten them it has been the people that you’re calling elitists who planned the raids and largely populated them. Do please tell us what you mean.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by acei
To all the BF people arguing (except krane) i cba to respond to all the arguments you've made but it all comes down to this one question... Do you think it's right that RR5+ people should be allowed to lotto for drops but -RR5 people aren't allowed to?

If you read what I wrote 15 pages ago,I think drops should be shared by guilds,cause it's in the interest of the guild to give those drops to more active/worthy ppl.

The fact prolly rr5+ ppl gonna get more drops in this way,it's a directly consequence of the real goals of this game: RvR
and rps often misure your RvR activity,I didn't talk about skills,I talked about activity (time spended in frontiers).

Now,you are free to center your Daoc's timeplay in other things but RvR,but you can't ignore they are secondary aspects of the game,this isn't Everquest but Dark Ages of Camelot.

About the insults to RvR players: ppl like that just make themself look stupid in front of all Daoc comunity.

S

seeaira

Originally posted by Asha

Errr? I can?t see why that would be the case at all. Anyhow, you?re not really any better than Krane with your verbal diarrhea ?

:doh: Asha just stole my line...

This has gone on.. and on and on.. and tbh I cba with it anymore.
I think everything that could be said was said...
So thanx guys for the input..
/slap poon
/slap Ialk
/slap krane
/kiss gunz
:p I got the last word :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread