TV Game of Thrones

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Ok, i thought for some reason 2 episodes came out at once.

Helme

Resident Freddy
It was a one time thing last week to get people to try their new online service.

georgie

FH is my second home
Is this a 10 parter?

Just finished the book and I don't wanna start the tv series before it's finished airing in its entirety.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone else think that for the next season they will have advanced the story say, 5 years or so? :)

Loving the show btw.. it just keeps getting better and better! :D

georgie

FH is my second home
Surely the next season would be book two in the series, would it not?

TheDoon

Can't get enough of FH
Well if they wanted to skip 5 years ahead I guess that would be awkward since the child actors would need to be recast.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
That's my point though. There are so many children in the cast, and i imagine the coming books deal with them as they get older? Mind you, i don't want to be spoiled so best not answer that question haha! :)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Actually the show already made a timeskip, they aged every character up around 3-4 years from the book ages. A Clash of Kings, which is the 2nd book directly follows the events of the first one. There's no timegap at all, and doing one would be sort of dumb(you'll see why later).

Lethul

FH is my second home
I'm probably gonna sound gay now...

But do they really need so many crap sex scenes? I don't mind some boobs here and there, but for example ep7 id guess it was more sex minutes than violence minutes. I like violence minutes :(

Is it much sex in the book?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I'm probably gonna sound gay now...

But do they really need so many crap sex scenes? I don't mind some boobs here and there, but for example ep7 id guess it was more sex minutes than violence minutes. I like violence minutes :(

Is it much sex in the book?

cristiano-ronaldo-rosa2.jpg

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeethuuuuuulllllllllllllll!!!! :wub:

Helme

Resident Freddy
Yes, there is a lot of glistening manhoods in the books. The sexscenes aren't just there for titilation though, they are there for exposition. We've probably learned most of the characters motivations while they're balls deep in Ros - the problem is that some people apparently can't focus on the dialogue with boobs on scene to distract them :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Yes, there is a lot of glistening manhoods in the books. The sexscenes aren't just there for titilation though, they are there for exposition. We've probably learned most of the characters motivations while they're balls deep in Ros - the problem is that some people apparently can't focus on the dialogue with boobs on scene to distract them :p

booooooooobs. no, seriously...BOOOOOOOOOOOOBS. wait, what were we talking about?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I like boobs much more than I like penises. by much I mean... infinitely more. except for my own, to which I show much love, all day...every day :)

TheDoon

Can't get enough of FH
Another good episode last night, this series does not disappoint.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Loved it from start to finish, so glad Robb didn't disappoint

taB

Part of the furniture
So fucking good, just gets better and better :)

2 eps to go and lots more excrement to hit the cooling device.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom