Game of Thrones season 6

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Made the wife watch it with me. She never saw a full episode before. At the end she was like
"No not Hodor?!? Wait is it over? Was that an hour already?"

Tom

I am a FH squatter
He didn't die on screen so he ain't dead yet. It's just a trick, Hodor will inherit the Iron Throne, mark my words.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
He didn't die on screen so he ain't dead yet. It's just a trick, Hodor will inherit the Iron Throne, mark my words.
This seems likely. Just put a tenner on him to win it all in the end with his newfound skeleton and frosty friends as his companions. Odds were great like 5000:1, so like Leicester, I got this in the bag

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Actually in 6 seasons I've never been that upset... Completely broken after that.... Had to go out of my hotel for a stiff drink... :|

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That's the thing, most of the characters who've died haven't exactly been pure of heart. But Hodor (if he is dead) was a genuinely good person: simple; kind; faithful; loyal to the end.

Anyway, I think Bran should be the new Olly.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
That's the thing, most of the characters who've died haven't exactly been pure of heart. But Hodor (if he is dead) was a genuinely good person: simple; kind; faithful; loyal to the end.

Anyway, I think Bran should be the new Olly.
Yes Tom I understand why... Didn't help though.... Also I disagree with Bran being the new Ollie.... It was always going to happen and it had to to stop him fiddling in the future...

Gray

FH is my second home
I'm more pissed off by the way that they're killing off all the fucking Stark Direwolves, while i suspect Rikon's Direwolf might be alive still (and it's a rouse to cause a trap) only Ghost is the other notable one thus far - Though i'm sure Arya's also run off wherever she is

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I can see how this is going to go, literally just put Episode 5 on now.. why do I think they're going to try and coax the vale's soldiers into fighting ramsey boltons soldiers?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No Chance. You should be more impressed with the fact I managed to do a spoiler! It only took me three goes.

As a mod I can see the deleted efforts - they really are very funny :ROFLMAO:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh that's just not fair. Was trying to do it on my i phone and it wasn't working!!

Hmmm ok, I'll put it down to Apple uselessness then - you should get rid of the i. I'm glad you explained that because I was thinking of editing my post to read 'fucking hilarious' instead :flame:

sayward

Resident Freddy
Hmmm ok, I'll put it down to Apple uselessness then - you should get rid of the i. I'm glad you explained that because I was thinking of editing my post to read 'fucking hilarious' instead :flame:
I was following someone's instructions and they just would not compute, so in the end just looked at @Deebs and put what he put. And lo and behold it worked. Much to my surprise.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was following someone's instructions and they just would not compute, so in the end just looked at @Deebs and put what he put. And lo and behold it worked. Much to my surprise.

Actually, that is bloody astonishing - Big Nose got something right??? I'm stunned, and well done!! (y)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
What an episode, I rewatched the previous episodes this weekend on account of my previous thoughts in relation to Jon Snow

For Scouse :) I'm completely guessing where i believe the story is going, so if you're not interested don't click!

after tonight's episode I'm even more certain of Jon being a Targaryen, I also believe that Meera is his sister/relative . I don't think it's a coincidence that she and him have both killed white walkers. Slightly dissatisfied with how fast the Children were dealt with and dismissed if I'm being honest, we're talking about beings that have been alive for thousands of years!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What a cracking episode. I thought the chase scene was brilliantly done. Literally edge of the seat stuff.

Already half way through. How time flies. 5 episodes to go. The season's just getting started.

This is great stuff :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom