Game of Thrones season 6

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Looking forward to seeing more of the new red priestess Kinvara

soze

I am a FH squatter
Idle speculation is positively encouraged if you've not read the books. :)
I do not think it matters if you have read the book or not now. They have caught up with or gone in a different direction enough now that having read books might make your speculation very wrong.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
very loosely using spoiler tags
Why did the new greyjoy king not mention the dragonhorn?

soze

I am a FH squatter
He said he was going to marry her in the show. In the book he was just going to control the Dragons. I think they are just going in a different direction.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well done @soze for using spoilers. I saw the words "in the book"... and immediately stopped. Wish everyone else'd get it so I don't have to click spoiler tags to read normal stuff ;)

/deadhorseflogging

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Can't be arsed anymore, you use them you get moaned at, you don't use them, you get moaned at. Goal posts keep moving.

Screw it. If you haven't watched it or don't want to discuss it then don't read the thread.

If you don't want book spoilers, read the fucking books (they are good!) The show has moved beyond them now anyway, for the most part.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Can't be arsed anymore, you use them you get moaned at, you don't use them, you get moaned at. Goal posts keep moving.

Screw it. If you haven't watched it or don't want to discuss it then don't read the thread.

If you don't want book spoilers, read the fucking books (they are good!) The show has moved beyond them now anyway, for the most part.

Spot on! I didn't watch it till Tuesday so I avoided the thread. I usually cba to bother with spoiler tags but I know some people get the right arse ache about it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Wb m8

We just thought when Tohtori disappeared and you went, well... never mind... anyway we held a party in your absence and you owe everyone a tenner. Just sayin...

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Spot on! I didn't watch it till Tuesday so I avoided the thread. I usually cba to bother with spoiler tags but I know some people get the right arse ache about it.

He is back! You waited a while to spoil yourself with FH didn't you :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
He is back! You waited a while to spoil yourself with FH didn't you :)
Haha i've made the odd post here and there. Took a break for no real reason. Been one of those dirty old men the past few weeks/months where I'll have a read and see what's what.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Haha i've made the odd post here and there. Took a break for no real reason. Been one of those dirty old men the past few weeks/months where I'll have a read and see what's what.
Wow. The standards you have to adhere to to qualify as a dirty old man have slipped since I was a kid. Back then, in order to qualify, you at least had to flash your nob in a playground.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've been doing that since my first pube saw daylight

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I remember the good old days, when men could whop it out and get high fives all around the BBC

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm more pissed off by the way that they're killing off all the fucking Stark Direwolves, while i suspect Rikon's Direwolf might be alive still (and it's a rouse to cause a trap) only Ghost is the other notable one thus far - Though i'm sure Arya's also run off wherever she is
That was crap, felt more like a "lets cut down on some CGI" decision than anything story based. Same for the explosions, why so many explosions? Will we get nuclear weapons next episode?

soze

I am a FH squatter
It felt slow compared to how the season has been flying along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom