Game of Thrones season 6

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Good first episode and yes @Tom i wonder how many post pubescent boys were caught short :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
Was there supposed to be any subtitles in the Daenerys scenes?

Lethul

FH is my second home
Yes, my download had the whole scene subbed.

Crap! Care to tell me what download that was? :p I even downloaded subs after that scene and rewatched it but the subs did not have subs for that part either.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Enjoyed that, avoided any spoiler and just watched it on now tv with my daughter :)

her main reason for watching it is because she wants to see Cersei get medieval on that nun!!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Crap! Care to tell me what download that was? :p I even downloaded subs after that scene and rewatched it but the subs did not have subs for that part either.

They were talking about raping her, the women wanted her dead because she was pretty. The boss man started talking about seeing naked women being better than anything else, the other blokes started arguing, saying that other things were better. Then he shut them up. Just as she was about to be stripped, she told them who she was, all the titles, etc. They didn't believe her until she said she'd been married to Drogo. Then they said something like "oh, you can't sleep with another Khal's wife". Then the women said that all wives of dead Khals have to live in some crappy temple or other, so presumably she's about to get locked up.

Lethul

FH is my second home
They were talking about raping her, the women wanted her dead because she was pretty. The boss man started talking about seeing naked women being better than anything else, the other blokes started arguing, saying that other things were better. Then he shut them up. Just as she was about to be stripped, she told them who she was, all the titles, etc. They didn't believe her until she said she'd been married to Drogo. Then they said something like "oh, you can't sleep with another Khal's wife". Then the women said that all wives of dead Khals have to live in some crappy temple or other, so presumably she's about to get locked up.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I was impressed with Sky+ set it to record at 1am; Failed due to time change. yet I had it cos it had actually downloaded the On Demand one. amazed.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Am I retarded for not getting the ending at all or did I forget something?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Watch her necklace as she removes it.

She's obviously very, very old, perhaps hundreds of years. And she looks like the bloke in the tree who Bran is knocking around with. Perhaps she's taken it off to remind herself of what she really is. Perhaps she removed it so some of whatever keeps her alive can revive Jon Snow - maybe she wants to sleep and never wake up. Personally I think it's a plot device to show us how despairing she is of her mistake in believing Stannis was this Azor Azai fellow (everyone reckons that is now Jon Snow). The camera focussed on the bottles on the sideboard, they're obviously some kind of potion or spell that help keep her looking young. I don't think we were shown those bottles for fun, they're going to be central to the story later on.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ffs Trystane don't literally turn your back on either of those bitches.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
They need to die horrible deaths soon.

As long as the shirt haired one stays alive.. well at least long enough for her to have a shower under a water fall ;)

Cracking episode,

certainly interested in the Melisandre scene, would like to know the relevance of the necklace glowing though. She certainly wasn't wearing it in earlier episodes when she was walking around naked and riding folk, so they can't use that as an excuse for her changing!

I don't think Snow will stay dead, but I also don't think he's Ned son. I reckon he's half Targaryen.

Last edited:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Fffffff editing on auto complete!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
That bit at the end of the first ep made me think of being a young, single man. You meet a bird in a club, she's hot, you go home with her, she takes off her high heels, her suck-in pants and her makeup, then she looks like an old hag.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
13062396_1045038665574190_2576871391230173240_n.jpg

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
As long as the shirt haired one stays alive.. well at least long enough for her to have a shower under a water fall ;)

Cracking episode,

certainly interested in the Melisandre scene, would like to know the relevance of the necklace glowing though. She certainly wasn't wearing it in earlier episodes when she was walking around naked and riding folk, so they can't use that as an excuse for her changing!

I don't think Snow will stay dead, but I also don't think he's Ned son. I reckon he's half Targaryen.

I kind of assumed that she'd been wearing it to store some of her power for some specific magic she's going to do (some form of raising the dead?) and she then needed to sleep to recover the years the amulet had drained

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think its what has kept her young/alive and she is going to give it to Jon Snow to revive him and perhaps give him similar revival skills to Beric Dondarrion

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Her magic is what keeps her looking Young, not the amulet. (There have been scenes of her naked without the amulet)

The amulet glows whenever she uses her power. It did so just before she took it off. Which I took to mean she dismissed the glamour surrounding her.

I took this to mean that this scene was Milesandre taking a long hard look at herself and questioning her faith.

The episode was called "the red lady"

Here I think we see her soul searching...

She saw was convinced that stannis was a messiah.., He was killed.

She saw John snow as a messiah... He was killed.

I think this scene is her coming to terms with the fact she has been so wrapped up in her "red lady" persona.. That she may have been misreading the signs and that she needed to ground herself and reevaluate her choices. And remind herself who she is and who she serves.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Her magic is what keeps her looking Young, not the amulet. (There have been scenes of her naked without the amulet)

The amulet glows whenever she uses her power. It did so just before she took it off. Which I took to mean she dismissed the glamour surrounding her.

I took this to mean that this scene was Milesandre taking a long hard look at herself and questioning her faith.

The episode was called "the red lady"

Here I think we see her soul searching...

She saw was convinced that stannis was a messiah.., He was killed.

She saw John snow as a messiah... He was killed.

I think this scene is her coming to terms with the fact she has been so wrapped up in her "red lady" persona.. That she may have been misreading the signs and that she needed to ground herself and reevaluate her choices. And remind herself who she is and who she serves.
I saw it as something to make the viewers go WTF.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Well that video was an instant fail, lol

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think its what has kept her young/alive and she is going to give it to Jon Snow to revive him and perhaps give him similar revival skills to Beric Dondarrion

Close!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom