Game of Thrones season 6

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
There were a couple of absolutely OMG moments too! :)

Giant splatters guy on the wall of castle black, then chucks him on the ground....

Pissed story teller and the Giant Knight... loved that! ...

... also, loved the scene with Tyrion un-shackling the dragons :)

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Great episode... Some of which made me realise how desensitised I have become...

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Oof, Ramsay Bolton made a right dogs dinner of his succession :)

Looks like episode 3 might contain the Tower of Joy flashback we've been hearing so much about.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looks like episode 3 might contain the Tower of Joy flashback we've been hearing so much about.
:eek:

Spoilered what happened in the past episode but talks freely and openly about future episodes.

The mind boggles :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
:eek:

Spoilered what happened in the past episode but talks freely and openly about future episodes.

The mind boggles :(

Well to be fair its been very widely discussed that it was going to be in this season already, and pointing out a scene but not what's going to be in it, is hardly a spoiler.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
We can discuss things that haven't happened yet.

I think I am just going to give up using spoilers because people just moan either way.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Speculation shouldn't have spoilers.

Its fucking speculation.

plot twist the baby didn't die because the dogs were too full after eating mummy, Romulus an- well just Romulus time.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm hoping that Jon Snow bursts out the room at the beginning of the next episode and the first person to see him just screams "Argh! White Walker" and kills him again and then they just give up and burn him and get on with something else. Just to really do in all the fans heads :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Their whole story line is a bit on the boring side, especially the whole kings moot nonsense.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think I am just going to give up using spoilers because people just moan either way.
It's really simple. Factual discussion of things that are going to be happening (future) gets spoilers, nothing else does.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
But none of it is factual, its just speculation.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Oof, Ramsay Bolton made a right dogs dinner of his succession :)

If this is true, this probably could fit in with the film that was rumoured to happen - but infact put it in the series and have a bunch of flash back episodes to the Rebellion.

sayward

Resident Freddy
New bloke on bridge is Didrich out of 1864! I knew the Danes were taking over the world!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
New bloke on bridge is Didrich out of 1864! I knew the Danes were taking over the world!
I've been trying to tell everyone for ages, but none have believed me! We shall rule!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If they can top Hardhome this will be a cracking season. I really hope they get the same director to do a few more like that.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
And the next person to whinge and moan about lack of spoilers can insert a large bar of Toblerone in their jacksy.

Don't read a thread about season 6 if you haven't watched it yet.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Great episode but I wanted to feel a warm fuzzy feeling... I didn't :/

Tom

I am a FH squatter
When Jon chopped that rope he should have turned to Olly and nodded.

That northerner who called Ramsay's father a cunt was awesome. I definitely want to see more of him.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I don't like that they have rushed Arya's story but I suppose she could have her own series and not tell it all.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't like that they have rushed Arya's story but I suppose she could have her own series and not tell it all.
Deliberately not read the books 'cause I don't want it to spoil the telly - and Arya's story feels really well paced to me. Enjoying it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It wont now I don't think. There is the odd story thread that has progressed further in the books (some seem to have been completely, inexplicably abandoned in the show) but for the most part the show is now further in...or at least now off on a completely different trajectory.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Enjoyed episode 3

At least this season has more pace than the start of season five. Definitely needs more Carice van Houten boobies imo.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Seems like now we're largely past the constraints of the book the plot's gonna go faster. Happy days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom