More concerned about next book! Will be 2020 for final book at this rate jaysus

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
jon-snow.jpg

post2.jpg

original.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
On a sidenote; Kristofer Hivju that played the part as Tormund Giantsbane, is now starring in a well known Swedish whodunit. He replaced a character Gunvald Larsson (Mikael Persbrandt) whom also played the role as Beorn in The Hobbit.

Gray

FH is my second home
I wonder if that's a vision perhaps, he does seem to dream a lot

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Do we really, really need spoilers to speculate on the contents of a season that hasn't even been fucking broadcasted yet?

Himse

FH is my second home
Do we really, really need spoilers to speculate on the contents of a season that hasn't even been fucking broadcasted yet?

I just like to spoiler as some people do not even watch the trailers, so the season is a total surprise.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
So why would they read this thread then, if they want things to be a total surprise?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Do we have to go over this in every thread. They used spoilers, so what? I guess I missed your prior contributions to the thread btw @Tom so did you come to talk thrones or just wag a finger in people's faces?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am torn as to whether I want to watch this now, I think this will have parts of the last book and parts of the new book. I would rather read the true version first. Not that the show will be any better or worse, just different.

I had hoped the book would be out before hand

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Do we have to go over this in every thread. They used spoilers, so what? I guess I missed your prior contributions to the thread btw @Tom so did you come to talk thrones or just wag a finger in people's faces?

Fuck spoilers. When it comes to discussing this series, I won't be using them. If people don't like things being spoilt then they should use their brain to avoid threads that discuss the subject.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck spoilers. When it comes to discussing this series, I won't be using them. If people don't like things being spoilt then they should use their brain to avoid threads that discuss the subject.
Right, just like if you don't like the spoiler buttons then just avoid them. Imagine like you don't care what might be hidden behind them. Problem solved.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I think Tom enjoys being spoiled, secretly. It's a sexual thing.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
sooooo looking forward to this.

my daughter is desperate to see that mental nun who followed Cersei all the way through the city shouting "Shame" at her get her head well and truly pulled off (other deaths may apply)

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Gah, I'm not running the risk of someone spoiling it. Normally I wait until the evening, but fuck it, I'm watching it now.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I shall be watching in 40 minutes or so as there are too many sites out there talking about it :(

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I've waited but ignoring everything regarding this episode till I'm done :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom