Game of Thrones Season 2

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yes I clicked the spoilers, but I thought this thread was for season two? I am up to date with the tv episodes, but some of the spoilers went beyond that.. Sorta pissed me off

ECA

I am a FH squatter
People should mark clearly TV spoiler or Book spoiler.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yes I clicked the spoilers, but I thought this thread was for season two? I am up to date with the tv episodes, but some of the spoilers went beyond that.. Sorta pissed me off
People should mark clearly TV spoiler or Book spoiler.

People have been asked to do this before, some really selfish posting going on in this thread.

Might well be we end up needing two threads, one for those who have not read all the books, and one for those who have.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Apologies if I've ruined anything for anyone it was not intended. From now on I'll specify if a spoiler is book or show related.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Since this is a thread for the television series then perhaps you should create a separate thread.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I don't think I've ever talked about the books unless in reference to the series so perhaps I'll keep on.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I can't wait until the finale, I hope the Trollocs don't look too fake.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Just such a shame that GRRM died before finishing the series.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Don't click spoilers unless you want to spoil the story. Really.

Why are you reading this? I said it was a spoiler.Don't read it you muppet, it's a massive book spoiler.

That chick Robb Stark is banging? She's a Lannister. Now why did you have to read this?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
SilverHood said:

* SPOILER *
[/Spoiler]

I don't think you are right. Have you read the book? Or is the tv show different.

lannisters all have blonde hair iirc. It's how they know kids are not the kings as all his have black hair

Ormorof

FH is my second home
there is a song of ice and fire thread somewhere i think...

Cerb

I am a FH squatter

Why are you reading this? I said it was a spoiler.Don't read it you muppet, it's a massive book spoiler.

That chick Robb Stark is banging? She's a Lannister. Now why did you have to read this?

BOOK SPOILER
Well she's not actually a lannister is she? She's from a family that supports the lannisters.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Book 3&4 spoiler

Only because they have to, they are a small house who were sided with the Lanisters but lost a battle against Robb's forces (He attached the crag wasn't it?) after the battle Robb started banging her and they effectively switched sides iirc. This one in the TV show just seems to be some random camp follower so far though, completely different story line.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
TV spoiler

Was the thing about the two kids getting burnt supposed to be that obviously fake?

OMG, THERES 2 CHILDREN WHO LIVE IN THIS HOUSE, THEY WILL GIVE US FOODLOL.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Ironically, I'm trying to read this with forum runner so i can't see the spoilers at all

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Works here on ForumRunner (on iphone). I see * SPOILER * and just press any where and it loads a new page with the spoiler displayed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
AMAGAD! The new female addition!

Oona-Chaplin-Si-fuera-chico-seria-muy-mujeriego_reportaje.jpg

(y)

One, why is that a spoiler and; two, how did you manage to find a pic of her that makes her look so decidedly average compared to her in-show character?

:)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Peter Dinklage is a great actor. He plays the part brilliantly.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Was a cool interview with him on Rolling Stone recently

Let me just see if I can find it.....damn no sorry I guess it was just in the mag not online!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Deebs said:
Works here on ForumRunner (on iphone). I see * SPOILER * and just press any where and it loads a new page with the spoiler displayed.

Doesn't work on android 2.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom