Fire wiz bolt cheat?

Bikkus

Fledgling Freddie
There is a Fire wiazard who is capable of firing three fire bolts in quick succession. No names no packdrill.

How is this possible?

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
50 fire, 20 earth will give you 1) spec fire bolt, 2) base fire bolt, 3) spec earth bolt.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Sure they all fire bolts for one? As depending on spec they can get 3 bolts. Baseline fire, spec fire and spec earth iirc.

Edit: Damn you alaron. To fast for me :p Bound to be you upsetting the natives :D

Gamah

Banned
Its Alaron, no need to hide names..the guy who magicly nuked me though a tower roof 3 times yesterday ^^

Corran

Part of the furniture
Gamah said:
Its Alaron, no need to hide names..the guy who magicly nuked me though a tower roof 3 times yesterday ^^

Must be pretending to be a banshee then :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

We feel SOOOO bad for you

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched Alaron help destroy my grp near surs t2 - 3 bolts hittin in approx 1 second - watched them specifically as ive seen him do it before - to me and others thru walls so a couple of questions:

Does the spec earth bolt look EXACTLY the same as the spec fire bolt and base fire bolt as I just watched Alaron kill a group mate right in front of me with THREE fire bolts all hitting in around 1 second (all 3 looked exactly the same) 2 at the start as expected and 1 following within a second. Apparenlty 1 bolt hit for over 1250 damage and ppl say nerf warlocks rofl

Ive never seen this kind of damage inflicted so fast before and was talking to someone who told me there was a lag casting cheat out there thats becoming common on the USA servers - would someone need to use this to fire so fast or is it normal to cast that fast?

Guess im a n00b for askign the questions but i find it kinda alarming that someone can do over 2k damage in a second.

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
To add to that, all 3 bolts are on separate timers (each is 20s). The damage of the last bolt is very poor though, but it sometimes is just enough to finish someone off.

And Gamah, I'm sure we've all been nuked/shot through solid walls before. Blame the crappy networking and LOS code.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bluesky said:
Just watched Alaron help destroy my grp near surs t2 - 3 bolts hittin in approx 1 second - watched them specifically as ive seen him do it before - to me and others thru walls so a couple of questions:

Does the spec earth bolt look EXACTLY the same as the spec fire bolt and base fire bolt as I just watched Alaron kill a group mate right in front of me with THREE fire bolts all hitting in around 1 second (all 3 looked exactly the same) 2 at the start as expected and 1 following within a second. Apparenlty 1 bolt hit for over 1250 damage and ppl say nerf warlocks rofl

Ive never seen this kind of damage inflicted so fast before and was talking to someone who told me there was a lag casting cheat out there thats becoming common on the USA servers - would someone need to use this to fire so fast or is it normal to cast that fast?

Guess im a n00b for askign the questions but i find it kinda alarming that someone can do over 2k damage in a second.
Pretty sure it's impossible to cast 7.5 sec casting worth of bolts in 1 sec, regardless of how tweaked a char is :p And the comment about wizzies-warlocks is just silly.

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:

Yes, all 3 bolts have the same graphics. Bolts will only do 1k+ damage when casters have their shields down. As for casting time: I have 392 dex and +10% casting speed, so I cast them at about 1s each.

Martok

Part of the furniture
Bluesky said:

tbh fire bolts have very quick casts and yes all 3 bolts look the same! just the 20 earth one will be a little smaller! as for the dmg best one ive seen is graendel doing bold for 1179 + crit of 900 or sumthing rediculous! fire wizzs doe pure evil dmg but have nothing else to offer!

Gamah

Banned
Well yes Alarons nuking me though the tower roof yesterday was highly suspect..still being nuked when I have climbed up the lader and been on the roof for 2/3 seconds made everyone in my group go wtf?

It could of been lag but I have never seen it happen before..and advise Alaron if he is using some sort of "trick" to do this to stop now. However not acusing, just pointing stuff out, See you on the field! oh and die faster gay wiz :|

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
Still find if funny to have a bainshee mentioning (would say crying, but you would disagree as you were only hinting :eek:) los abuse and the likes. Not acusing you of anything tho ;x

Yes because I play a bainshee I deserve to be bug abused..I guess its ok if people radar on me as well after all I am only a Bainshee!

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Ive never seen this kind of damage inflicted so fast before
As you play Midgard, you probably don't have to face Warlocks every day. :p

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Well yes Alarons nuking me though the tower roof yesterday was highly suspect..still being nuked when I have climbed up the lader and been on the roof for 2/3 seconds made everyone in my group go wtf?

It could of been lag but I have never seen it happen before..and advise Alaron if he is using some sort of "trick" to do this to stop now.

I'm not using any cheats or tricks. I do use AE nukes now and then (on targets in line of sight) which sometimes bypasses LOS checks and hits people behind walls, just like your bainshee cone.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Alaron said:
Yes, all 3 bolts have the same graphics. Bolts will only do 1k+ damage when casters have their shields down. As for casting time: I have 392 dex and +10% casting speed, so I cast them at about 1s each.
ok thanks for the reply - i knew you would be uber specced up but didnt think that much damage could be inflicted so fast tho :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Well yes Alarons nuking me though the tower roof yesterday was highly suspect..still being nuked when I have climbed up the lader and been on the roof for 2/3 seconds made everyone in my group go wtf?/QUOTE]
Kinda like shrooms then :I
Gamah said:
Yes because I play a bainshee I deserve to be bug abused..I guess its ok if people radar on me as well after all I am only a Bainshee!
Hardly said you deserve to be abused, just that any bainshee shouldn't be bitching with the current state of them.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
As you play Midgard, you probably don't have to face Warlocks every day. :p
lol true :D ive duelled a few and totally agree they needed a nerf and yes thats coming from a mid about a mid class :)

Gamah

Banned
Straef said:
Hardly said you deserve to be abused, just that any bainshee shouldn't be bitching with the current state of them.

I have only encountered 1 time of nuking though walls, there is a place in Hadirans where cone does go though walls as I found out yesterday..its not such a wide spread problem as the whiners would have you believe.

Brite

Banned
slap your shammy for not having heat resists up blue :p

have had some suspect bolts through walls, but nothing i havnt seen before from certain scouts

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
How manisch? was a honest post asking serious questions that bluey didnt know the answer too .. ya must have had a bit of a crap day :(

Gamah

Banned
Brite said:
slap your shammy for not having heat resists up blue :p

have had some suspect bolts through walls, but nothing i havnt seen before from certain scouts

Bolting scouts oO

Everday waking up as Manisch must be a crap day.

pip

Banned
Warlocks need stealth and lub after the nerv...Banshee nerv them :( Leave warlocks alone we gimped enough

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
yea Alaron as some serious damage lol every time i meet him he insta kill my little noob eld :( Alaron hit´s u for 1280dmg lol :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom