Fire wiz bolt cheat?

pip

Banned
:clap: was j/k p Any way what you doing on fh thought you be out there cross realming :touch:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
I have only encountered 1 time of nuking though walls, there is a place in Hadirans where cone does go though walls as I found out yesterday..its not such a wide spread problem as the whiners would have you believe.
Caused me some problems tho, so that's bad enough for me. And the los bug issues aren't the biggest deal to me, as anyone with brains could avoid them. I just think it's silly for a caster to nuke down a tank in 3-4 seconds with a baseline dd.
pip said:
:clap: was j/k p Any way what you doing on fh thought you be out there cross realming :touch:
Like crossrealming is a big deal anymore. RR's are more likely to get ruined by retards posting on forums than people playing on two realms, and apart from that and people farming themselves, which would be retarded, there's nothing wrong with it, is there?

pip

Banned
Straef said:
Caused me some problems tho, so that's bad enough for me. And the los bug issues aren't the biggest deal to me, as anyone with brains could avoid them. I just think it's silly for a caster to nuke down a tank in 3-4 seconds with a baseline dd.

Like crossrealming is a big deal anymore. RR's are more likely to get ruined by retards posting on forums than people playing on two realms, and apart from that and people farming themselves, which would be retarded, there's nothing wrong with it, is there?
Yes this is very true. But me thinks to cross realm can lead to anything like under ground advantage to climb the ladder of realm rank making peeps not jump you as they know you, so you get advantage. Lets not forget this should be warfare, oh is that gamah over there on his alb getting killed by a mid, quick lets kill mid but leave gamah alone then he got the advantage, then of the rp the poor mid that dies get nothing so I guess this is wrong and if the cross realming hurts you so much what you keeping in the closet

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Bikkus said:
There is a Fire wiazard who is capable of firing three fire bolts in quick succession. No names no packdrill.

How is this possible?

U gonna luv excal :p

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch once again proving why he's the biggest simpleton on these forums.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Faelinor said:
How manisch? was a honest post asking serious questions that bluey didnt know the answer too .. ya must have had a bit of a crap day :(

What's the point of putting cheat into the topic instead of looking up a spell library for Wizzards first and realizing that 3 bolts can be cast in around 3 seconds?

Poor Wizzards.

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
you may not think this is relevent but i had a lvl 24 fire wizzie in thid. some mids were taking ck and it was a full grp on the lord. i went up the stairs and had a look around the corner, targeted the healer, stepped out. 2 bolts dropped the healer and i aoe nuked the rest of the grp down in just a few seconds. i know this really has no bearing on a lvl 50 fire wizzie, nor LoS issues but i thought it was worth mentioning because fire wizzies at that lvl are comparable to worlocks in dmg if not more. but with the timer on the bolts you don't have very many options once you've fired them. perhaps more at lvl 50 with more experience playing them.
but i like my sorc so for now i'll stick with him.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Yes this is very true. But me thinks to cross realm can lead to anything like under ground advantage to climb the ladder of realm rank making peeps not jump you as they know you, so you get advantage. Lets not forget this should be warfare, oh is that gamah over there on his alb getting killed by a mid, quick lets kill mid but leave gamah alone then he got the advantage, then of the rp the poor mid that dies get nothing so I guess this is wrong and if the cross realming hurts you so much what you keeping in the closet
Think albs are more likely to kill Gamah than to let him live, knowing him, but that's not your point I guess :p
Personally find it sad to leave people alone because you know them, unless it's some extreme rare case of someone who actually soloes all the time, never adds on your fights and doesn't bitch. Chance on finding a player like that is close to nothing :D

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
If you cast a bolt on a target in LoS and then they run behind a wall between the bolt being cast and it landing, the bolt will still connect.

If someone manages to cast a spell on you through a wall just after you ran behind it, then blame your ISP xD

Jjuraa

Banned
Rastian Majere said:
you may not think this is relevent but i had a lvl 24 fire wizzie in thid. some mids were taking ck and it was a full grp on the lord. i went up the stairs and had a look around the corner, targeted the healer, stepped out. 2 bolts dropped the healer and i aoe nuked the rest of the grp down in just a few seconds. i know this really has no bearing on a lvl 50 fire wizzie, nor LoS issues but i thought it was worth mentioning because fire wizzies at that lvl are comparable to worlocks in dmg if not more. but with the timer on the bolts you don't have very many options once you've fired them. perhaps more at lvl 50 with more experience playing them.
but i like my sorc so for now i'll stick with him.

aoe nuke would take about 5 casts to kill someone even in thid, so thats purely bullshit (or incredibly stupid enemies). anyway, noone said wizards had poor damage, they said they have poor utility. damage alone is never enough.

Rastian Majere

Fledgling Freddie
Jjuraa said:
aoe nuke would take about 5 casts to kill someone even in thid, so thats purely bullshit (or incredibly stupid enemies). anyway, noone said wizards had poor damage, they said they have poor utility. damage alone is never enough.
no actually it wasn't pure bullshit. i've not posted that often on here and i have no reason to try and "bullshit" ppl with far more experience than myself. was just trying to point out that i was supprised at the amount of damage i did at lvl 24. sorry if my post was out of order.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well dont know about cheats etc...but about the damage...

Bluesky said:
Just watched Alaron help destroy my grp near surs t2 - 3 bolts hittin in approx 1 second - watched them specifically as ive seen him do it before - to me and others thru walls so a couple of questions:

Does the spec earth bolt look EXACTLY the same as the spec fire bolt and base fire bolt as I just watched Alaron kill a group mate right in front of me with THREE fire bolts all hitting in around 1 second (all 3 looked exactly the same) 2 at the start as expected and 1 following within a second. Apparenlty 1 bolt hit for over 1250 damage and ppl say nerf warlocks rofl

Ive never seen this kind of damage inflicted so fast before and was talking to someone who told me there was a lag casting cheat out there thats becoming common on the USA servers - would someone need to use this to fire so fast or is it normal to cast that fast?

Guess im a n00b for askign the questions but i find it kinda alarming that someone can do over 2k damage in a second.

Well dont know about cheats etc but I remember Alarons bolts in beginning of NF hitting my Runie for 1732 damage (with crit etc ofc, but DAMN...thats heavy dudy damage!:) (Well actually he kept hitting between 900-1600 on a regular bases with just one of those bolts...all three are just about impossible to survive!:)

But then again it takes a rr10+ char to get that kind of effect I guess so not really comparable with the rr1 instakill damage of Warlocks!:)

/Charmangle

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
stupeh said:

with 2000 hib kills ><

well added by Alaron I guess (since ive not seen him not add on anything, including 5 alb stealthers hitting one ranger :p)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
bigchief said:
with 2000 hib kills ><

well added by Alaron I guess (since ive not seen him not add on anything, including 5 alb stealthers hitting one ranger :p)

Alaron is one nasty bitch :<

Grouped with him when tower defending

Hes ewul :<

pip

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Team: 1 BD and 3 WLs purging AoE mezz at once.

Team (2 minutes later): 1 BD and 3 WLs dieing to assist stun.

Love ya pip ;).
Seen you scroll up plz plz plz say i killed pip rolf

pip

Banned
at the time you was doing it i was saying plzplzplz dont let manish have death blow :fluffle:

bebopbo

Fledgling Freddie
Gelid said:
If you cast a bolt on a target in LoS and then they run behind a wall between the bolt being cast and it landing, the bolt will still connect.

If someone manages to cast a spell on you through a wall just after you ran behind it, then blame your ISP xD

aye i remember seeing this somewhere said along time ago by an official from GoA & i still think its bollox to this day..

eg: Wizzy casts bolt from max range & your in LoS, you see wizzy casting so try to get out of LoS (which you do) next thing boom/boom/boom ...even though ya behind a wall / tower, whatever.. you still have (usually) 3 bolts land on you.

This aint just wizzy's its all bolters from all realms... you wont notice it on DD's as they land instantly wit no travel time

LoS in DAoC is summit thats been waiting since release & still needs to be fixed.. if someone casts a bolt & u see it comming & you get out of los for it, the bolt should miss... if you go behind a wall during travle time of the bolt then it should hit the wall, if you go behind a tree, the bolt should hit the tree, etc etc.. but chances of this kind of LoS being introduced into DAoC are prob 0%.

Pre ToA bolts werent as bad as cast speeds weren't silly & you had chance to get out of LoS...but wit ToA, almost any nuke/bolt can be released within a sec if the char has nice dex / cast speed & the chances of you getting out of LoS in less than a sec are slim.

Atm as long the target is in LoS when the bolts are released, you will get hit no matter where ya try to hide &, only thing to save ya is your sists/shields

A few times ive been crawling up a ladder of a keep while defending & i get bolted 3 times while going up ladder from a wizzy outisde who got LoS through a window... im past the window in less than a sec, so it goes to show wizzys dont need fk all time to let off 3 bolts that will land when you *think* your safe.

LoS in daoc = *tehbollox* ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture
Manisch bragging about his massifv deeds ingame?
Hold up, this cant be the real Manisch... he doesnt do things like that :(

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Septina said:
Manisch bragging about his massifv deeds ingame?
Hold up, this cant be the real Manisch... he doesnt do things like that :(

Yeah, my massive deeds ingame own your stupid ass provoking on the forums big time :).

Fag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom