Fire wiz bolt cheat?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
The Ignis started to ignite people :eek: then people cry over it..

KAY! :D

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by bigchief
with 2000 hib kills ><

well added by Alaron I guess (since ive not seen him not add on anything, including 5 alb stealthers hitting one ranger :p)

alaron nuked me while 3 sbs was bashing me how i know this is classified :D

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
with 2000 hib kills ><

well added by Alaron I guess (since ive not seen him not add on anything, including 5 alb stealthers hitting one ranger :p)

Just trying to increase my /stats deathblows :) But you are right, I do add on everything, because I don't believe in this "don't add" bullcrap, which only leads to hypocrisy (see these forums, it's full of it), frustration and a lot of unhappy realm members who simply don't stand a chance vs opted groups.

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
Flamebaiting as usual Gamah. Feel free to add something constructive to this thread.

Gamah

Banned
Alaron said:
Flamebaiting as usual Gamah. Feel free to add something constructive to this thread.

Like what? Can't see theres anything to add..

1. Some guy didn't know Wiz could get 3 bolts
2. I said you nuked me though the celing 3 times
3. You said it was lag
4. I believed you
5. Manisch arrived and him and pip had a love affair

The End

I could add something constructive about Wizards, but I don't know enough about the class to say anything profound :|

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
wubble bubble i have never scared you have i ?

anyways agree with alaron just loads of bullshit on this forum.

but i do think that gamah,manish,pip have a love affair :D

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Alaron said:
Just trying to increase my /stats deathblows :) But you are right, I do add on everything, because I don't believe in this "don't add" bullcrap, which only leads to hypocrisy (see these forums, it's full of it), frustration and a lot of unhappy realm members who simply don't stand a chance vs opted groups.

well I personally dislike it, if im in a fight the last thing I want is a rr10 wiz 2 shotting my target, takes away both my fun and my rps ! :<

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Alaron said:

you sir are my hero :D totally agree with that post. i still fucking hate you though :p

as for people qq'ing at the fire wiz bolts, its nothing a decent rc runie cant do. i quite often hit for over 1k damage, but like alaron said, usually on casters with there shields down. just the fire wiz spec bolt is a lil higher delve :( and alaron is scary

whats your ra spec alaron, if ya dont mind me asking?

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
lol at that warlock vs wizard thingie..
wizard is an elementalist who is specced in dealing the most damage.. on the cost of losing cc, pet, instas, lifetap etc... of course they are good in that :p

also the "3 bolt in a second" thing is a bit tricky, because when you fire a bolt, it arrives a bit later than normal DD spells(the time the bolt gets from the caster to target), so if you're casting 3 bolts, you can end up landing all 3 very soon, also no need for los in some situations(because it you casted bolt in Los, but target moved out of Los while the ball was flying to him.. it doesnt matter, and will hit)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
well I personally dislike it, if im in a fight the last thing I want is a rr10 wiz 2 shotting my target, takes away both my fun and my rps ! :<

Well i agree with biggy there, it always happens to me in mid, not that we have a RR10 wizzy in mid but other casters ruin the game for me sometime.

I can have plenty of 1 v 1 fights where other casters add and it does kinda piss me off. Due to the fact when im soloing as a tank it's hard to rvr alrdy without any speed and trying to avoid the gank grps roaming. But when someone just adds on your fight which is 1v1 it does get me a little anoid.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
its not a 1v1 game, deal with it

theres a war out there ffs !

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
its not a 1v1 game, deal with it

theres a war out there ffs !

I am dealing with it i still go out after i have died 20 times or been leeched on 20 times. I was just saying i agree with bigchief.

pip

Banned
Luona said:
wubble bubble i have never scared you have i ?

anyways agree with alaron just loads of bullshit on this forum.

but i do think that gamah,manish,pip have a love affair :D
Not sure about gamah but me thinks me and manish are straight guys :D

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:
[...] whats your ra spec alaron, if ya dont mind me asking?
Aug Dex 5, Aug Acuity 2, MoM 4, WP 4, Purge 1, MoF 1. Nothing fancy really.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Alaron said:
Aug Dex 5, Aug Acuity 2, MoM 4, WP 4, Purge 1, MoF 1. Nothing fancy really.

very similiar to mine.......just better :p

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
Aug Dex 5 <drools>

I'll catch up to you one day Alaron, or die of RSI trying! :worthy:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Well yes Alarons nuking me though the tower roof yesterday was highly suspect..still being nuked when I have climbed up the lader and been on the roof for 2/3 seconds made everyone in my group go wtf?

It could of been lag but I have never seen it happen before..and advise Alaron if he is using some sort of "trick" to do this to stop now. However not acusing, just pointing stuff out, See you on the field! oh and die faster gay wiz :|
Lol @ the warlocks/wizzies comparision.

With the bolts its much like anger sprites - theres enough of a delay between the cast and the bolt landing you can have 2 in the air easily possibly all three before the first one lands. The damage might be applied seperately but especially in a fight it seems instant.

Gamah - he could have switched targets to another one on the ladder still to get you in the AoE after out of LoS.

And yes a well specced high dex (400 ish) fire wiz will cast a nuke a second for 600-800 ish without debuffs on your average target - i know grae does 500+ on a spec resisted target happily with a damn near capped cast time. Possibly more now.

Its not particuarly overpowered when you consider they have fuck all utility - most wizzies would quite happily "drop" (cough) to light eld damage in return for NS/own damage type debuff.

Just a point. <shrug>

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Just a comment to warlocks..

Warlock needed a nerf, but the nerf however was done the wrong way.

Gamah

Banned
TheBinarySurfer said:
Lol @ the warlocks/wizzies comparision.

With the bolts its much like anger sprites - theres enough of a delay between the cast and the bolt landing you can have 2 in the air easily possibly all three before the first one lands. The damage might be applied seperately but especially in a fight it seems instant.

Gamah - he could have switched targets to another one on the ladder still to get you in the AoE after out of LoS.

And yes a well specced high dex (400 ish) fire wiz will cast a nuke a second for 600-800 ish without debuffs on your average target - i know grae does 500+ on a spec resisted target happily with a damn near capped cast time. Possibly more now.

Its not particuarly overpowered when you consider they have fuck all utility - most wizzies would quite happily "drop" (cough) to light eld damage in return for NS/own damage type debuff.

Just a point. <shrug>

It's wasn;t an AE, I know the difference between an AE nuke and a single target..believe it or not? + there was no one on the ladder.

Gelid

Fledgling Freddie
Amazing Gamah, how if you are climbing a ladder in a tower (therefore out of LoS, as you say), which means your facing the wall you're climbing, that you can see both above and below you, to verify whether anyone else was hit by the same spell that hit you, because that is the only way of telling whether you were hit by fire wiz AoE or DD, since the GFX for both spells are the same.

Damn, Bainshee's must be so overpowered if they can see around them 360 degrees!

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
some ppl pan when they climb so they can see whats behind them :eek:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Gelid said:
Amazing Gamah, how if you are climbing a ladder in a tower (therefore out of LoS, as you say), which means your facing the wall you're climbing, that you can see both above and below you, to verify whether anyone else was hit by the same spell that hit you, because that is the only way of telling whether you were hit by fire wiz AoE or DD, since the GFX for both spells are the same.

Damn, Bainshee's must be so overpowered if they can see around them 360 degrees!
Man has a point...

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Cast cap is like 1.07, there is a very informative post on it on VN somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom