1.84g Hot off the press! Not much, just a few bolt changes

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Lol @ epic monster part... go go mythic for stealing WoW's idea's :|... and its not gonna make the game any better! just more annoying.. the only reason WoW "Epic" "Elite" monsters are fun to fight is BECAUSE YOU DON'T NEED STUPID SC'D ARMOR TO DO IT! there for your making epic monsters for sc'd people only "More" or less.. gg more shit changes.. bolt one is alright i guess tho

But, as they aren't changing the encounters, just flagging them as harder than usual, what's the problem with the change ?

I imagine it'll be things like the yellowcon giant in Dartmoor that uninterruptably self heals (unless stunned) when it gets low on health, or Mordolf in Frontlines.

Darzil

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
xGenocidex said:
Lol @ epic monster part... go go mythic for stealing WoW's idea's :|... and its not gonna make the game any better! just more annoying.. the only reason WoW "Epic" "Elite" monsters are fun to fight is BECAUSE YOU DON'T NEED STUPID SC'D ARMOR TO DO IT! there for your making epic monsters for sc'd people only "More" or less.. gg more shit changes.. bolt one is alright i guess tho

You are clueless

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
The bolt changes are going to be deadly, I am not sure people appreciate how much the current blocking code allows you to get away.

Where as before I would be saying to the RM in the group not to bolt, this will change when this patch rolls in.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
with the new wiz ns... every caster is gonna be 2shot by normal bolt casters, wiz can maybe ns+bolt and kill, and its matter dmg, just a bonus :p.
Wondering if they forgot all about archery changes

illu

Part of the furniture
Mithradir said:
Nice change. I hope to fix the miss rate also. I mean there are times i bolt a kobold from 300 units range. How on earth i can miss since the bolt is bigger than him :eek7:

Ah give speed to wizys also and it will be ok :)

Hey! Bolting Kobbies is BAD! :>

Oli - Illu

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
They also said that they would decrease the cast time for all bolts in the 1.84 patch, Cursing spec Warlocks inc I bet :p

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Belomar said:
The most ironic aspect of this are the American WoW kiddies who accused Peter Jackson from stealing ideas from WoW to the Lord of the Rings movies.
rofl

Helme

Resident Freddy
Pretarded said:
its not actually stealing, its borrowing ;p
its not stealing or borrowing its copying. And who the fuck cares who did what first if its a good change?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Belomar said:
The most ironic aspect of this are the American WoW kiddies who accused Peter Jackson from stealing ideas from WoW to the Lord of the Rings movies.

I heard Tolkien stole the whole idea from Blizzard! :eek2:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
They also said that they would decrease the cast time for all bolts in the 1.84 patch, Cursing spec Warlocks inc I bet :p

if i am not mistaken, warlock bolts now have a fixed 2 sec cast time, which is a huge improvement i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom