Fifa 12

eksdee

FH is my second home
Started playing some H2H again, just got promoted to Div 2 with a 6-1 win. Hat trick from Torres. Only in a computer game. :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I am totally sick of playing against bloody Napoli. Talk about flavour of the week, in 5 games last night I played Cameroon once, then Napoli four times on the trot.

Looks like theyve taken over from Anzhi mackachacklalkckalca as the favourite in the four star team bracket (I play as Newcastle of course).

eksdee

FH is my second home
Same in 5*. I play as Chelsea and all I ever play is Real or Barca. Now and then you get Arsenal, but those people only play as Arsenal to use the pace of Gervinho and Walcott down the wings. Just won my first game in Div 2 6-0... thought this was going to be hard. ;f

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Got Fifa Street today, pretty fun game.. Last Man Standing mode is really nice :)

The online is very shit at the moment though.. the only game mode you can play is regular 5v5 and you can only play with your created teams.. :| hope they patch it asap.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Div 1. o/

Took me two seasons in Div 2, first I struggled and finished with 16 points, second season I won 6 games and went straight up. Booyah!
First game in Div 1 I won 5-3, to

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Fifa Street season mode is amazing fun, must buy for any FIFA fan imo.. really good game..

But they have gone a bit over the top with the tour mode thingy... you have a squad of players and you can level them up and spend points in Sprinting/Shooting etc.. but you also unlock SUN GLASSES?!?!? like half jacket glasses? lol wtf

Still, amazing game!

eksdee

FH is my second home
420023_10150672008689798_823129797_9070677_1022684878_n.jpg

Div 1 was disappointingly easy, won my first league title in my first season with a record of 7 - 1 - 2.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I know its weird isnt it.

I've just reached div2 and the first guy I played there has been the easiest match I've played in a while. He did that "rush the goalkeeper out as soon as the opposition play a through ball" thing every time I attacked, so after the first two attacks I just shot from miles out as soon as I'd passed forward cause I knew the keeper would be miles out of position. I was 3-0 up in 20mins and he disconnected.

eksdee

FH is my second home
God I hate the goalkeeper rushing. I honestly don't get why people do it?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Fuck this game man, I'm never playing it again. 3v1 against a goalkeeper, and much to everyones dismay tried to play in a sweaty goal. Passed from my top player to the bottom, fucking Ba in the middle decides to slide in (even though I wasn't pissing controlling him) and fucking MISS! 3v1! How is it possibly to miss that?!

I went on to draw.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Ha. Yeah, those moments are rage-inducing. The thing I find most annoying is when you play someone who you absolutely batter, have about 20 shots against and can't score, then they go up the other end and score with their only shot on goal in the whole game. Drives me wild.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Ha. Yeah, those moments are rage-inducing. The thing I find most annoying is when you play someone who you absolutely batter, have about 20 shots against and can't score, then they go up the other end and score with their only shot on goal in the whole game. Drives me wild.

I can't play online because of that. End up destroying someone, hit the woodwork five times then lose. It's just not worth the rage. I pretty much only ever play it round a mate's now - bit of a waste of money tbh. Won't be doing that again! :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
That's pretty much the story of every game I had last night, constantly playing the likes of PSG, Napoli and even bloody Bayern Munich, very fair game for a Newcastle side. One game I had like 18 shots on goal, 1 goal, the other guy had about 2 or 3 shots on goal and scored every single one.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
must admit I'm sick of playing Napoli, seems to be every other game. Used to be anzhi.

I had a similar game last night against a guy playing liverpool. had about 12 shots in the first half to his 1, ended the half 1-0 up.

he had 3 shots in the first 10 mins of the second half (admittedly my defence did fall to pieces a bit) and im 3-1 down

I then dominate the rest of the match again, hit the post 2 more times and it ends 3-1

I just turn it off when stuff like that happens, I find I play really poorly when I'm frustrated/angry and my results just get worse if I persevere.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Yeah for sure. I hadn't lost a game in 2 weeks on Ultimate Team, culminating in something like a 30 game win streak - when I eventually lost it was to some (as I perceived it ;)) lucky motherhubbard and I got really frustrated. Queue 4 losses out of 7 games. Turned off the game, came back the next day and won 5+ games on the trot. Derp. :p

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone gonna get the EURO2012 DLC? it's £16.. comes out on 24th April and for existing FIFA12 players it's cheaper than previous years (I remember EURO08 I think it was being £25-30 on release)..

Looks nice.

eksdee

FH is my second home
I'll buy it yeah, being the Fifa addict I am. :p

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Now baring in mind, my best season so far is 12 points in Division 6, can I finally get promoted to Division 5?!

IMAG0128.jpg

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I've gotten quite into Ultimate Team now, working on a bad ass bronze British League 2 team. Haven't managed to afford the 90+ pace monsters who go for more than 10k coins yet like. I do have the tank that is Akinfenwa though! :D

akinfen.jpg

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I watched KSI's livestream of him trying to get a TOTY Akinfenwa yesterday, hilarious :D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
What I would do for him man, his pace is shite on the non-TOTY edition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom