Fifa 12

eksdee

FH is my second home
Shagrat: add me on xbl - miriola

Billargh: Sorry no :<

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Cheers eks, done that. You should have a friend request pending from me (jkhaynes147)

eksdee

FH is my second home
Cool cool, we can sort it out over the weekend, gonna be a bit busy for the next few days. :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Haha cheers eks. First game with team, had to swap a cpl out to qualify for tourney, don't think beckford will ever play in such exalted company, 92 speed! He'd scored 3 in the first 13 minutes and my opponent quit

eksdee

FH is my second home
Since I'm a bit bored at work and just built a new team, here's pics of my current teams:

Main team:
Screen Shot 2012-08-06 at 15.24.29 (2).png

Haven't played with it yet so no idea how it will be, but I'm really looking forward to TOTY Kagawa and Huntelaar. Kagawa's third in-form was insane, so I can only imagine his TOTY will be even better. He is the only player in the game other than the 98 Messi to have four 89+ on-card stats. Considering the 98 Messi costs 1,100,000 coins and TOTY Kagawa cost me 129,000, I'd say he's a steal.

Rest team:
Screen Shot 2012-08-06 at 15.24.47 (2).png

For anyone looking for some cheap beasts this team has them in abundance. Herrera (LCM) costs 800 coins or so and is an absolute MONSTER, 4 star skills, 4 star weak foot, great passing. Aimar is also great value for money - 17,000 coins and has 92 passing, while being faster than Xavi (forget the exact stat, something in the low 80s) and has 4 star skills and weak foot. The real gems of this team are Jeffren and Muniain though, both cost about 1,000 and have 4 star skills and weak foot, pace for days, incredible finesse shots and just generally little miracle workers. Muniain is one of my favourite players on FUT, absolute monster.

For anyone that doesn't already know, having two teams and having each team as the other's bench as I have it above means you never have to buy fitness cards.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
For anyone that doesn't already know, having two teams and having each team as the other's bench as I have it above means you never have to buy fitness cards.

cool tip, cheers.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Man Head to Head seasons are doing my head in atm, I can power my way through Division 5, get promoted, then just about lose every match in Division 4 and get relegated again, zzzzzz.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Newcastle vs Ivory Coast, 55%/45% possession, 17/5 shots on target, 2-4 the final score. Fuck this game man.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Try playing as Bayern Munich. I just finished a season on H2H in Div 1 playing as Bayern and won every game like 5-0 with ease. Ridiculous. :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Newcastle vs Ivory Coast, 55%/45% possession, 17/5 shots on target, 2-4 the final score. Fuck this game man.

yeah i have games like that, drive me mental.

I lost ultimate team tournament final 1-0 after having 17 shots to his 2 :mad:

ball was pinging back off the post, off the keepers head, cleared off the line, argh.....

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

I gave up playing online because *every* game I played ended like this. I'd hit the woodwork 4-5 times a game. TBH, once you get past the first few games you realise that this game is truly shit and only playing with friends that don't lame the game makes it passable.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I give up, same shit every game. Constantly getting beaten by sweaty goal motherfuckers, their defence can ALWAYS get the ball off my attackers never mind their CB's out pacing my Strikers etc. Really considering sticking this shit on eBay before it becomes worthless come Fifa 13, which I sure as shit won't be buying.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Lol that third ones harsh! Maybe we should all share xbl names and play a few games against each other and share tips. I lnow I have a slow quirky style of play that could probably improve....

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Already got eks added, if you fancy a game sometime though add Billargh mate. Doubt you'll learn much from me mind ^^

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I give up, same shit every game. Constantly getting beaten by sweaty goal motherfuckers, their defence can ALWAYS get the ball off my attackers never mind their CB's out pacing my Strikers etc. Really considering sticking this shit on eBay before it becomes worthless come Fifa 13, which I sure as shit won't be buying.

This.

I like FIFA, it's fun, but when you play these kids who just do the same thing, over, and over, and over again, it's just boring, I can do through balls perma and get some fast guy up front to slot it in, but that's just plain boring.

eksdee

FH is my second home
I just beat them and taunt the shit out of them. ;)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Well since being 12 points up after 5 games in Division 4, I've lost about 13 of my last 15 games, this game makes fuck all sense.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Hah yesss! Just won my first game after 16 losses/draws (Mostly losses) ._.

eksdee

FH is my second home
It's £1 to get live on a new account atm, so I decided to try and challenge myself to get to D1 without losing. Lost on my game to get out of D9. :p

Now the quest is to get to D1 without losing more than once! :D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
So after not winning a single match in 16, I have now only lost 1 in 15, what gives Fifa?! 4 points away from promotion with 3 games left and I'm terrified another epic lose streak is on the way (n)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
get this, I played a match earlier, got around 30 shots on target, their goalie was immense, won 3-1 in the end, will find the pics later.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Surprised you didn't lose :p

I made it to Division 3 anyway, too scared to play now. Went back to other games and UT.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

after a holiday trip up north, where i visited St James Park for inspiration, I have, after getting to a few finals and having a England like success rate at penalties (Ive lost every time), finally won an online Ultimate Team tournament, as my eksdee based Brazil team with a couple of tweaks (Gervinho and Beckford in for injured players) spanking a team of mostly barca/real players 4-2 in extra time.

So pleased with myself haha.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Since there's a promotion to XBL for £1 for a month on new accounts I decided to get one and try to reach Div 1 with as few losses as possible. 34-1-2 right now, Div 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom