Fifa 12

Aada

Part of the furniture
Fuck sake I can barely string a pas together players don't move forward unless your a 1-2 whore.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
As far as I know you can press LB to make a player make a run.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
totally lost my mojo in FIFA so took a week off. I was quite happily established in Div2, normally getting near, but not quite attaining promotion when all of a sudden BAM, cant score a goal to save my life, getting spanked and im in Div6. no change of star rating of anything that I can tell just suddenly playing like a spaz and lucky to even get 2 shots on goal (the fact that I was gettting very very cross by the time Id plummeted to Div4 may have something to do with this, I was using my energy shouting at the players rather than actually playing :oops:)

so now after a week off to cool down im back upto Div5 after first attempt and wondering what the hell happened

I've been considering changing teams for a bit of a difference and taking Villa so I can go on a Heskey rampage :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Heh I've been lingering around in Div 5 for a few seasons now, I'm going down this time though, 4 straight losses. So I've taken a break :p

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Hahaha playing a singleplayer game with passing/sprint speed maxed out is so ridiculous, shooting from the halfway line and scoring every time :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Started a new career as a striker and playing for Oxford atm. Only played a couple of matches, but my god are my team mates horrible! My fellow striker won't let go of the ball but when he does his passes are shit as well are the rest of the teams passes. Hopefully I will be sold during the winter because I will not be promoted the way I am playing now, lol

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Watching a few vids has made me boot up Ultimate Team again... EA must make so much money from it, it's unreal!

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
07292e076d8f1fc21fe9c0fc4acea84b.png

99 rated Messi available on Ultimate Team this weekend only...... drooooooooool

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yep around 1-1.3m :D the normal one (rated 94) is around 250k :)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
i made about £140 ebaying coins from the first fifa UT about 3 years ago :) must of sold over 1.5m

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
How do you get coins so easily? maybe it's just the PC version but the market is total shit atm.. most players go for like 2-3k so playing the market for coins is just a piss take..

65k total auctions on PC version atm.. I noticed on ps3/xbox there's normally over 300-350k... looks like I'll get FIFA13 on PS3.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Yeah UT on PC is horrible. To make coins you have to play the market early. The market is fucked up from Christmas until the end of the season, you can still make coins but a lot less. As for how to do it, it's really as simple as learning the price of a few players and buying low, selling high.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
In FIFA 9 you could train a while squad up to 99, then I would stalk them all off. Was easy money

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I hope to god they sort out finesse shots in Fifa 13, no fucking chance am I buying it till I hear any confirmation on this.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
I hope to god they sort out finesse shots in Fifa 13, no fucking chance am I buying it till I hear any confirmation on this.
A lot of the most known FIFA players keep saying this to EA... hopefully they listen..

Litmus

Resident Freddy
What's wrong with the finesse shot? I know its not as accurate as it used to be, but atleast its not like FIFA 08/09/10 when it was just pretty much 100% chance to score

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
That IS the problem with it, if you're coming at the goal from a diagnoal it'll go in 99% of the time. Thank Christ I never played the earlier ones, couldn't have handled that bollocks.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I've been playing quite a bit of UT recently, but I'm getting bored quickly, I'm sick to death of people either A. having a full bronze team, with Rooney up front or something (Yes, I'm still a lowbie) or kids just relying on pace to win, - high through ball to beat the defence, win.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
ultimate team can be harsh for new players as like you say everyone seems to have 100 familiarity (or whatever its called) teams with top players in every position.

Still makes it all the sweeter when you beat one of them, its a pity the rewards dont reflect the achievement, you should get more coin if your team is much crapper than theirs.

I've got Junior Agogo as my lone forward in my bronze team :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
ut is easy if you know who to buy, just google it

eksdee

FH is my second home
How many coins do you have Shagrat? You can make a really cheap and fun Brazil skills team for relatively few coins.

Infact I have the team and never play with it, if you want the cards they're yours: http://futhead.com/12/squad/1458481

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
How many coins do you have Shagrat? You can make a really cheap and fun Brazil skills team for relatively few coins.

Infact I have the team and never play with it, if you want the cards they're yours: http://futhead.com/12/squad/1458481

sweet team. if you dont want them then yeah, would be good. Never really played about with the brazilian players

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom