Fifa 12

eksdee

FH is my second home
Div 3 now, 38-1-2, 28 game winning streak. I CAN FEEL IT.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Journey to Div 1 complete:

AanrR.jpg

and my stats to get there:

dAr88.jpg

eksdee

FH is my second home
Real Madrid, 4-2-2-2, Cassilas - Marcelo, Coentrao, Ramos, Arbeloa - Kaka, Alonso - Ozil, Di Maria - Benzema, Ronaldo.

No custom tactics or d-pad stuff etc, just everything default. Sometimes went defensive counter attack when I was 2+ goals up and people changed to extreme attacking tactics/formations.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
closest I ever got was 14 points in Division 2 then it all went pear shaped.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
How many of your goals were
  1. Through ball + pace
  2. Stupidly high skilled player just strafing past everyone
  3. Run at an angle finesse 100% chance of goal?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
how many fucking packs do you have to buy in UT to get a good players? Ive bought fucking hundreds and the best thing i ever got was an 88 Aguero which went for about 80k. Today i got my first TOTW player.... Vasili fucking Berezutski. Had to quick sell him as I couldnt even shift him for 10k.

eksdee

FH is my second home
How many of your goals were
  1. Through ball + pace
  2. Stupidly high skilled player just strafing past everyone
  3. Run at an angle finesse 100% chance of goal?

1. None really
2. I do a lot of skilling, if that's what you mean?
3. Not many

I just play, I don't cheese. I'm just good.

eksdee

FH is my second home
how many fucking packs do you have to buy in UT to get a good players? Ive bought fucking hundreds and the best thing i ever got was an 88 Aguero which went for about 80k. Today i got my first TOTW player.... Vasili fucking Berezutski. Had to quick sell him as I couldnt even shift him for 10k.

Buying packs in UT is a complete waste after Christmas really, the market crashes and player values drop an insane amount. If you're going to spend money save it since Fifa 13 is out in like 2 weeks (?) and the market will be ripe once more. Don't forget budding UT'ers there is always early access to the web app where you get 'daily gifts' just for logging on. Can get player packs, coins or just bid tokens but it's worth getting them since they're free.

Just checked and FUT will be available on early release with the EA Sports Season Ticket (2000 MSP) and you get 12 free Premium Gold Packs with it too, as well as discounts on packs bought with MSP for the whole year.

Edit: If you need a few players I could give you some possibly, Aoami. I'm pretty much done with UT12 now.

Gwadien

Seriously, I bought Gomez, 1 on 1 on the keeper, go for a decent power shot - straight at the keeper, even though I am downwards a bit, finesse, goes in, every, time.

It's almost as if EA want to let everyone know 'You're actually really shit unless you're Ronaldo'
Stupid shit.

Definitely not getting FIFA13 at this rate, I may even get my old Xbox out and play FIFA2006.

Last edited:

eksdee

FH is my second home
Tap instead of going for power, or go round the keeper. Power shots past the penalty spot tend to miss, it's stupid though yeah. Demo is out in two days for Fifa 13.

Gwadien

Tap instead of going for power, or go round the keeper. Power shots past the penalty spot tend to miss, it's stupid though yeah. Demo is out in two days for Fifa 13.
Trust me, I do tap and power and everything, I just avoid Finesse, maybe 'trying to take the morale highground etc' - but when you play a kid who's got the same players as another kid who just does the same thing day in day out, seems boring to me, I enjoy stringing together a series of passes and scoring.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Yeah I share your frustration. It feels like half the players you play have never watched a game of football in their lives. Hopefully the reliance on finesse shots is addressed in Fifa 13, I know it's an issue raised often by the community.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I've noticed I always manage to play better after a weekend of watching a few matches :p

Gwadien

Think I'm gonna give up after last nights performance, can't be bothered any-more, I lost a match 6-2, I had 65% of possession, 20+ shots 15+ on target, he had 6 shots on target and like 7 shots. 6 of the goals were chip-through balls, and 4 were finesse shots.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Fifa 13 demo out tomorrow. Released on PC in the morning, Xbox in the afternoon and PS3 in the evening. No idea why they're doing it that way.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
So... you're blaming the game because you hacked him down in the last minute? :D

Been the victim of far worse than that tbh

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Doesn't change the fact that I should've had a motherfucking penalty right there :mad:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
lol that definitely looked like a penalty. annoying when they get away with obvious ones like that.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
I dont know whats happened but i seem to be appalling in this version. I am in the bottom div of seasons and my record is 0-2-4. Also lost quite afew ultimate team games.

What is pissing me off though is the inability to get the ball off the opposition, seriously all you have to do is stop, pull it back and you cant get close. annoys me to fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom