Fifa 12

eksdee

FH is my second home
You mean his goalie being off his line? If so, it's because it's a 'tactic' employed by most (lame) players to almost constantly bring their goalie off the line because it tends to make people panic and take stupid shots or try and chip the keeper, that and for one on ones the keeper tends to be very strong if he is closer to the striker it seems. I'm not really sure of the ins and outs, I just try and get to the onrushing keeper and knock it past him, and/or do the above. :p

JingleBells

FH is my second home
No - he means the retarded AI keeper passing it straight out from a goal kick instead of booting it up field. In FIFA 11 it happened in Pro Clubs games when someone pressed X (on xbox) I think, but I had it happen three times in one evening of FIFA 12

I don't understand why when the defender is AI the computer would pass to him when someone is mashing pass further up the field

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah, press X while doing a GK pass and most of the time it goes to the opposition striker and he scores 1on1 80% of the time..

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I resort to just booting it up field now..

Played a bit of PES12 the other day, seems more fluid than FIFA to me, pretty fun doing crazy passes etc ... prefer FIFA shooting though..

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Is there any greater feeling than coming back from 2 goals down to win 3-2 in the final minute of a head to head league match, which also happens to get you promoted to the next division?

nope :) all the nicer for knowing the other guy is screaming at his xbox as the last goal goes in haha

Aada

Part of the furniture
Is there any greater feeling than coming back from 2 goals down to win 3-2 in the final minute of a head to head league match, which also happens to get you promoted to the next division?

nope :) all the nicer for knowing the other guy is screaming at his xbox as the last goal goes in haha

Did he quit?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
i expect he would have, but the final whistle blew as soon as he kicked off.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
finally got around to buying fifa 12, most boring game i've ever played, seriously

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
How is it boring? :eek:

I can't wait for FIFA STREET 4 btw, comes out in March.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm so fucking shit at this game man, I've limited myself from playing it as much as I was when I got it. Too much nerd rage (n)

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I'm in a weird situation where I can beat the computer 100% of the time in Amateur mode, usually by 15 or 20 goals in a 10-minute each way game, but I really struggle against the..erm...next level up. It seems to be a completely different game where the "sprint and though-ball" tactic doesn't work! I spend most of my time in the Arena working on the various skills, but I've not managed to get the ball round the keeper once in about 100,000,000 tries! To be fair, I've not played a football game since Sensible World of Soccer, so I have some catching up to do!

Not dared play online yet! Basically I suck!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Heh I play it on Professional, so frustrating :p Can bag a win 9 times out of 10 like, online though I'm naff :p

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Just play Head to Head seasons, then you are playing online against people as good as you :) had some really nice matches on it in the past few days.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I was doing alreet in the bottom division, think I won 1 in 5 matches once I got promoted :p

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah.. thing is most people online try play really narrow with the through ball and speed bollocks.. so I tend to do the opposite most of the time and play as wide as possible and most of the time it works really nicely.... every now and then they catch me tho :C

eksdee

FH is my second home
Been playing 3-4-2-1 on Ultimate Team just to try and do something entirely different from that typical endless 1-2 through ball pace bollocks. I still get caught out a lot by pacey wingers though to be honest so I think I'm going to switch to 4-3-2-1 after the team of the year market crash clears up. I'm on 534 wins and 217 losses at the moment, could be worse, could be better.

As for H2H, I got into Div4 and then found the games so utterly boring that I more or less stopped playing it. Maybe I'm just too shit but I find people keep the ball away from me for so long that I just lose interest and gaps appear in my defence. :p

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
pretty much same experience of h2h for me as well really, im upto div5 now and the matches are getting a bit boring, all the opponents now seem to have the same style of play :(

quite like the ultimate team thing though, player contracts are annoyingly short though, seem to spend all my time renewing the bloody things.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I GOTZ THIS

I'm playing as Accrington Stanley, Exactly.

Thought I'd start from League 2, because the last FIFA game I owned as '06, and you had to start in early leagues, so I thought I'd do the same thing.

Playing Professional, Had like 6 1-1 draws, a couple of bad defeats and a couple of good wins, including a 5-4 win :p

soze

I am a FH squatter
My virtual pro is currently at Norwich and has gone into a mega slump i am missing with shots i have scored 100 times before and I know its not my control as Morrison scores the same shots every time. Does anyone else think its possible or am i imagining it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom