FH Docs: My eyes feel bruised!

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
For the last few days my eyes have felt bruised. Like when bright light hurts your eyes. Moving them hurts, touching them hurts. It's not lack of sleep because I'm sleeping normally. Although I do have a persistent cough that's really irritating me and could be a possible cause.

Anybody got any other ideas as to why my eyeballs could be hurting?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Dry eyes, too much screen stare, dry air in room, lack of water drinks or some such.

See doctor if persists, eyes are nothing to mess about with.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Go to a optician. Friend had that, ended up with a brain tumour. Caught it early, still had to skip this year of uni because of treatment.

Laddey

FH is my second home
I sometimes get it, right at the back of my eye...It only lasts for a day, if it was to last any longer i'd be seeing an optician/doctor!

Access Denied

I've made an appointment at the opticians for Tuesday. Even if it's cleared up by then it's about time I got my eyes tested anyway, lol. Here's hoping it's nothing serious.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
You say you've had a cough?
When you cough, the tensing up makes your blood pound for a moment. Maybe your eyes hurt because of the pressure of coughing?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
For the last few days my eyes have felt bruised. Like when bright light hurts your eyes. Moving them hurts, touching them hurts. It's not lack of sleep because I'm sleeping normally. Although I do have a persistent cough that's really irritating me and could be a possible cause.

Anybody got any other ideas as to why my eyeballs could be hurting?

It could be a gazillion things, from small scratches in the surface of cornea (can even be caused by contact lenses), to inflammations and migraine. I'm sure the optician will be able to tell you what it is :)

Access Denied

Yes I've had a cough and yes it could be a possibility. It's not Migraines, I've had those for almost 20 years so I know what they're like, lol. Also made an appointment for the doctorsince my mum thinks it might be a sinus infection.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I had something wierd a few years ago where my eyes really hurt and my vision started tunneling, went to eye hospital (getting a cab when you can't see is fun) turned out I had these strange raised bumps on the inside of my eyelids so every time I blinked was like being poked in the eye, never happened again and they don't know what caused it.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I had something wierd a few years ago where my eyes really hurt and my vision started tunneling, went to eye hospital (getting a cab when you can't see is fun) turned out I had these strange raised bumps on the inside of my eyelids so every time I blinked was like being poked in the eye, never happened again and they don't know what caused it.

Hmm, maybe it was this.

If 3D Avatar caused a relapse ask for your money back. ;)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Clockwork Orange is such win.

Didn't like the rape scene though :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Clockwork Orange is such win.

Didn't like the rape scene though :(

Ehh.. Best part of the entire movie dude? Same goes for the rape scene in American History X

DAMN I got hard

Access Denied

Get this. Since I moved down to the coast I've had more colds and shit than I had in 25 years living in London. Why? Beats me.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
because germs can't survive in that filthy london air dude.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
yep, London air is pretty disgusting
you wanna try riding round it on a motorbike
when you get home your nose is full of black shit from the traffic fumes

Access Denied

Well apparently there's fuck all wrong with my eyes, see what the doctor has t say tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom