PC Master Race Anyone feeling Christmasy yet?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I was carrying a bottle of Disaronno in a carrier bag with some clothes years ago and ended up smashing the bottle against a door frame. I had to basically just chuck the bag straight in the bin, there was no hope of recovering anything. :(
You are the first person i know who drinks that. I wondered who bought that stuff

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Must say I am feeling a bit more festive now. Last day at work tomorrow, not a full day though. Done the shopping, got the booze in and picked up.

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Managed to get what looks like a nasty cold just in time for Xmas, also made worse no doubt by having immune system surpressed.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
In an attempt to feel more Christmassy I have just made myself a sausage and bacon toasted sandwich.

With a side order of crispy bacon.

:D

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
In an attempt to feel more Christmassy I have just made myself a sausage and bacon toasted sandwich.

With a side order of crispy bacon.

:D
Can i get one too please. Be right round.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I've got a special bottle of julmust (christmas-brew) that should be fine. Also playing lé old System Shock 2 as a Christmas-tradition - parents are not amused.

Feeling a little bit christmassy all in all.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The edit button moved to the three lines menu in the sig. took me a bit to fine it too. @Yoni

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Christmas cheesecake made!

Ginger nuts and digestive base, layer of mince-pie fruit (home made) orange and a touch of mixed spice in the cheese, topped with brandy snaps and chocolate sprinkles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom