PC Master Race Anyone feeling Christmasy yet?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The tree is up, week left of work.

Cannot be arsed with it. What a shit year it has been, fucking horrific. Close to being shit enough for a CoD story build up.

2017 can fuck the fuck off too, because its going to get really mental fairly soon.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Be glad when its over, been wrapping presents up for what seems like years.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'm going skiing in 6 hours, back after christmas is over.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sat in a hotel in Tenerife, about to go to sleep. Beach yesterday, Siam Park today and mountain biking down El Teide tomorrow.

Happy xmas people :)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Yeah it's been a shit year, not great personally either. So flying out to Barbados to 10 hours for beach and 30C. Xmas, what's Xmas?

sayward

Resident Freddy
I so agree. All being well goin to Mexico Wednesday avoiding Xmas and New Year and all my children.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not in the slightest
Haven't even stocked up with Pigs-in-blankets yet...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I am insisting on having control of the pigs in blankets, roast potatoes and the stuffing. Going with a sausage meat, cranberries and pine nuts. We are having venison as meat.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Just spent all day going round Tokyo looking for presents and now I've got 20 hours of flights to look forward to. It'll all be worth it when I'm back in a country with real bread and cheese though.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Wrapped most of the kids prezzies already.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Mmmm need to go shopping for food, pork neck with crackling, ham, smoked salmon, pigs in blankets, pickled herring, caramelised potatoes, red cabbage mmmmmmm

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Going the Isle of Man for xmas/newyear...random.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I was, until I woke up this morning with a stinking flu, mass shivering, achey legs and a sore head.

Bah humbaCHOO! :(

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
not in the slightest :( maybe its the weather but feels more like spring than christmas

SilverHood

FH is my second home
In Basingstoke right now. New York City it isn't.

I heard that Band-Aid is releasing a record called Duvet Know it's Christmas?
It's a cover.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
In Basingstoke right now. New York City it isn't.

I heard that Band-Aid is releasing a record called Duvet Know it's Christmas?
It's a cover.
Im just up the road from you and its very not ny lol

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Got all my gifts online again this year, not a single shop visited.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Got my shopping done in november as thats when the xbox s came out heh. Only thing i bought for presents. Playing cheauffuer tonight zzzzzz got six bottles of hobgoblin in the kitchen. Cant touch :(

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Tesco for vouchers, Costco for drink and Amazon for everything else. Done

Oh, and I fucking hate Christmas, load of old bollocks

mooSe_

FH is my second home
A bottle of plum wine got broken during the flight and now most of the clothes I brought with me are pink and smell like alcohol

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just having a coffee and a shit. Day 2 of mountain biking down Teide. A route called Area 61. Mate is shitting himself but to be fair looking at the mess that is yesterday's casualty isn't helping him :D

Got a ticket for El Gordo. Big xmas lottery. Listening to the kids sing out the numbers as I crap. There are absolutely huge ball mixers - they have to be as there is an individual ball for each ticket.

Wish I hadn't had curry last night :(

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just having a coffee and a shit. Day 2 of mountain biking down Teide. A route called Area 61. Mate is shitting himself but to be fair looking at the mess that is yesterday's casualty isn't helping him :D

Got a ticket for El Gordo. Big xmas lottery. Listening to the kids sing out the numbers as I crap. There are absolutely huge ball mixers - they have to be as there is an individual ball for each ticket.

Wish I hadn't had curry last night :(

El Gordo is weird, but I like that its a big community thing; no real equivalent up here in the selfish North of Europe.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
A bottle of plum wine got broken during the flight and now most of the clothes I brought with me are pink and smell like alcohol
I was carrying a bottle of Disaronno in a carrier bag with some clothes years ago and ended up smashing the bottle against a door frame. I had to basically just chuck the bag straight in the bin, there was no hope of recovering anything. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom