FAO : everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
thx for a enjoyable day today albs/hibs , atleast u guy's who actually attacked me solo :)

was fun and hope to see you all again tomorrow i will be roaming outside crim Solo again and will be hoping for some more nice fights :)

/berget stenman

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Point is that, and this is by no means flame towards you, but whenever someone non mid is trying to solo over there ends up counting incoming chambers :mad:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
No really.. Horny horny roglocks at crau brigde.. How about comming down from the brigde once in a while? Or does your chambers not come back up faster enough to 1hit more then 1hib at a time? That said, i surely killed more of you guys then the other way around, so suppose skills still have just a little bit to say.
:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: flame on..

Dont talk abut skill myg, afaik i killed u lots of times even solo vs fg

edit: to all you wl haters, as playing zerk, not wl

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
EH? how did my thread turn into a "i hate warlocks" thread ? i thanked you all for a nice day of RvR and lot's of solo fight's ON MY ZERK! if you really can't write anything but whines over something else don't write and let this post be empty from whines that it has nothing to do with!

skunksmoka

Fledgling Freddie
had a warlok cheer me when i was fighting a mincer , he cheered after the fight left me and run off so there is some nice 1's :)

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
>Dont talk abut skill myg, afaik i killed u lots of times even solo vs fg

And I suppose hitting charge, vendo, banespike, and mashing double frost is skilled?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
a mod delete or close this thread....seems people can't stay mature on this forum.

Mirt said:

And I suppose hitting charge, vendo, banespike, and mashing double frost is skilled?

skilled and skilled, at least amusing killing member of fg 2 times in one fight with eazzz

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
I have nothing but utter disgust for a class like that... and sadly anyone who rolls one. (@ cocklocks)

Everz

FH is my second home
Think i met you on my chanter, but still i think peeps mean that if you ever try to have a solo fight you can bet your life on it that a warlock will add and the rest... well..

Calo

Part of the furniture
Mirt said:

oh great the typical blablabla how can it be skilled?
how can it be skilled smashing buttons on a keyboards when fucking dots change colour?

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
skunksmoka said:
had a warlok cheer me when i was fighting a mincer , he cheered after the fight left me and run off so there is some nice 1's :)

No warlocks are nice,think them as black people on 1930ish.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
skunksmoka said:

Are you sure you weren't under the influence of skunk and thought you saw a warlock when it was actually a member of your own realm?

Plask

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
thx for a enjoyable day today albs/hibs , atleast u guy's who actually attacked me solo :)

was fun and hope to see you all again tomorrow i will be roaming outside crim Solo again and will be hoping for some more nice fights :)

/berget stenman

I had you on 1% hp on my first try, after you used hamster, and the second fight we had, i got owned by you as hamster again :(

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Plask said:
I had you on 1% hp on my first try, after you used hamster, and the second fight we had, i got owned by you as hamster again :(

aye remeber you ;) u were also the one that killed me when i just had finished of another fella and was running to safety with 1% hp :p

that made me /rude irl haha

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
skunksmoka said:
Hello Skunk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom