Votes: 34 45.3%
  • yes I will renew and meet up in hadrian

Votes: 30 40.0%
  • Rikard rox.

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
alright, I can't take this any more. as I really miss daoc.

but I've got a plan!

if! everyone renew their account at november 5th, and go rvr for a month. and see how it works.

I think it would be fun, and then just use hadrian? keeping rvr at one place so it wont be so hard finding anything etc.

do you get my point? I want as many people to renew at the this date, and meet up in hadrian.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
this will work tbh, if everyone just can be arsed, and I guarantee that it will be great fun!

how the hell do you spell guarantee btw?

do you have a karbonade(carboneijd) on your hamburger kenneth?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I will prolly too, tired of Failhammer Online : Age of CTD's

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
But I just updated and renew'd my US acc ;(

And I don't really think this will catch on, because people have moved on. Yes daoc was/is great, but for most ppl they've let it go and won't look back.. Some simply grew out of it, others moved to a new server or a new game, some are too busy and some really don't want to give goa any more money than they already have

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
For me its pretty simple. If it was free of charge i would gladly play it 1-2 hours per week, all i have time for because off family, work and social life.

BUT for 24 eruo / month (as you need a stupid bot aswell) no way in hell. Not that i cant afford it, its more the principle and the justification of the cost.

wouldnt even pay 12 euros to play actually.

/Haddaway

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Waste of time and money m8 still got assoles on Alb side who only RvR when rest are in Bed griefing other realms.Remptewanksess is back playing Dyvet again so no point as most time be taken up retaking towers keeps he done through night with his m8 abderbum.

Funny how these knobheads only came back out to RvR zone when we left same as Sorin who went PVE mode.

Soulja

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
There is no point in renewing unless you're already playing, most players pve, and when you get to kill the hibs or mids once or twice they log.
"pussies"

Some people just can't take resistance.

So don't renew, stay away and do something else.
Unless you like pve ofc.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
There is no point in renewing unless you're already playing, most players pve, and when you get to kill the hibs or mids once or twice they log.
"pussies"

Some people just can't take resistance.

So don't renew, stay away and do something else.
Unless you like pve ofc.

ROFL Bit like you were doing Sorin /QTD off to POC because you died and cried like a baby because we took relics and wouldn't RvR till we released keep for you to get them back ROFL.

Yes Sorin everyone now logs :lol:

Soulja

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
good idea Rik !!! ill renew if i see more numbers tbh tis only a few pounds may aswell :D then u can duel my VWer !

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sure..........If you pay my subs

Let it go, remember it for the good times (and bad times) and get on with your life :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
If someone else pays my subs, hmmm … nah, not even then :p

…and if I did I'd do it classic mode without a buffbot :p I played with the idea of rolling a "classic-powered" char on a US ToA server, but cba tbh.

Anyway, after uni, work, friends and girl there isn't much time left to play, so why even bother thinking about it :p

Scrinthe

Loyal Freddie
I think it would be fun, and then just use hadrian? keeping rvr at one place so it wont be so hard finding anything etc.

That is the exact way of thinking that brought DAoC down in the first place ....

Morons will be Morons ... no matter how much they pretend .

Nibble

Part of the furniture
if ur desperate roll US where there are more players then the like 80 or so on excal

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
So pay 12E to play 1day on dyvet?
Soz then i rather loose the money on online poker :(
But i agree warhammur will never come close to how daoc was :(

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Scrinthe
That is the exact way of thinking that brought DAoC down in the first place ....

Morons will be Morons ... no matter how much they pretend .

the game is still great imo.

the thing that took DAoC down is what I think. people that could not take preasure anymore, whiners.

I know that everyone here actually wants to play. REEEENNNEEW.

all other games a hopeless:p

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
the game is still great imo.

the thing that took DAoC down is what I think. people that could not take preasure anymore, whiners.

I know that everyone here actually wants to play. REEEENNNEEW.

all other games a hopeless:p
well yes we all wana play, but we dont wana fall back in the buttomless pit of hardcore gaming if there's only 40-50-60 of us left xDD

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I'm hoping for a miracle!:p

give it a shot for a week or something!:) 12€ is nothing! or 24€:)

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I'm hoping for a miracle!:p

give it a shot for a week or something!:) 12€ is nothing! or 24€:)
i'm too stupid to get a job, so i gotta sell my body for drugs & internet, 12£ is alot for me :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
i technically have an open acc which is not mine, but i can log and still rox you all xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom