Votes: 34 45.3%
  • yes I will renew and meet up in hadrian

Votes: 30 40.0%
  • Rikard rox.

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks again, for fight Aika, went back for a rematch but you weren't there.
Arrgh thought I had you there!
I'm not much of a solo class, but loves a challenge.
We'll meet again.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah nice match, I went to eat ;)
was in a debate to use IP or not lol, happens a lot, I end up thinking what ability to use and in the end I die with all timers up :)
I think if you use your RR5 I'm dead ;<

aika

Can't get enough of FH
rolv dont back-off, just attack me normally if i'm added, there're not enough ppl on the server for the non-adding type of rvr :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
was quite a fun night for me, played animist,bard and warden :)
even got some openfield fights which were awesome(except one time when I was barding and met a mid fg head on while i was typeing :)), hope it will continue this way!

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
had nice day back today got more thn i expected, and ty to the persistant mids for staying out :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I know of 2 new groups on alb/german cluster that just moved from the US servers because of the dead action there... So not sure I would put my cards that way just now. But then again, they're 8v8 guilds.

Sneakers<>Matriarch

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah nice match, I went to eat ;)
was in a debate to use IP or not lol, happens a lot, I end up thinking what ability to use and in the end I die with all timers up :)
I think if you use your RR5 I'm dead ;<

But but..

rr5, st, ip2, purge3, battler use them all xD g15 macro your i winbuttons to ONE iwin button, thats what I did ;<

Tbh lollerskates to have dragon cele 2h sword and rr5+battler ppl hahahahahahahhaha :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I only use those when outnumbered, I even hardly use purge in 1v1s these days.

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I only use those when outnumbered, I even hardly use purge in 1v1s these days.
I have the same also on my skald after I came back. Fighting RR3s feels like grey-ganking, so I have to log my rr2 berserker or lvl49 thane to get a challenge.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
I have the same also on my skald after I came back. Fighting RR3s feels like grey-ganking, so I have to log my rr2 berserker or lvl49 thane to get a challenge.
i used to farm grey cons in DF.. am i sad? :(

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Waste of time and money m8 still got assoles on Alb side who only RvR when rest are in Bed griefing other realms.Remptewanksess is back playing Dyvet again so no point as most time be taken up retaking towers keeps he done through night with his m8 abderbum.

Funny how these knobheads only came back out to RvR zone when we left same as Sorin who went PVE mode.

Soulja

Jesus, get a fucking life. You just come across as a bitter sad twisted little 5 year old whose once lost his teddy bear. Which I know your not.

It was a fucking game, that's all. It was people moaning all the time that killed it, not two randoms randoms taking towers during the night.

Just before I finally left we regulalry had Bonehead and crew taking keeps on weekday mornings. So cut the Albs only BS all sides did shitty stuff out of normal time. It's been discussed so many times before it's old and boring.

As for renew subs - possibly

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Jesus, get a fucking life. You just come across as a bitter sad twisted little 5 year old whose once lost his teddy bear. Which I know your not.

It was a fucking game, that's all. It was people moaning all the time that killed it, not two randoms randoms taking towers during the night.

Just before I finally left we regulalry had Bonehead and crew taking keeps on weekday mornings. So cut the Albs only BS all sides did shitty stuff out of normal time. It's been discussed so many times before it's old and boring.

As for renew subs - possibly

Oh Dear Mr Shithawk have I hit a nerve ?

Think you find it was assoles like these that killed Dyvet in first place not FH as the reason is not all who played read FH numbnut.

People who were taking towers/keeps out of hours shall we say were ones who truly fucked up Dyvet,as in end people just got pissed off doing same thing day in day out.These are the people who killed Dyvet the assoles like CM and YOU it seems as you seem to condone it.

Also if you look at my post it was asked what Dyvet was like atm I answered the truth at the time remotewanksess and Abdertosser taking keeps and towers in early hours when there was no one online.

This would suit you shithawk m8 as it seems that is how you like they game play.Well enjoy resubbing many won't :lol:

Soulja

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well remoteaccess isnt anywhere to be seen after me and frem farmed him for a few days. Didnt see Abder either. Guess they wait till our subs expire xD

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
Imo its better with lots of albs taking all the keeps, than no albs at all.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, all I see is mids, and even them I didnt rly see last few days, give fg+ of mids again please :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom