• yes I will renew and meet up in hadrian

Votes: 30 40.0%
  • Rikard rox.

Votes: 11 14.7%

• Total voters

Rolv

Fledgling Freddie
What an annoying spec that is. :p
Last spec I could kill you if I just did things right, now not possible anymore :(
Reason is your debuffs. Now you can take more beating, means you can debuff more rounds after I've purged the first 1.
(Those debuffs is like being unbuffed)

That thane and staff mauler that was with me the first time, is lvl 48 and 49 if you wondered. They really wanted to go pve, but I got them with me to take towers :)

Was fun anyways, keep it coming :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
yeah was nice :) logged 50 cs 50 parry hero lol :)

off to sleep now!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Oh Dear Mr Shithawk have I hit a nerve ?

Think you find it was assoles like these that killed Dyvet in first place not FH as the reason is not all who played read FH numbnut.

People who were taking towers/keeps out of hours shall we say were ones who truly fucked up Dyvet,as in end people just got pissed off doing same thing day in day out.These are the people who killed Dyvet the assoles like CM and YOU it seems as you seem to condone it.

Also if you look at my post it was asked what Dyvet was like atm I answered the truth at the time remotewanksess and Abdertosser taking keeps and towers in early hours when there was no one online.

This would suit you shithawk m8 as it seems that is how you like they game play.Well enjoy resubbing many won't :lol:

Soulja

Judging from your response it's me that hit a nerve.

ROFL, you hit a nerve? Not at all. Just get a life and get over it. You really are a bitter and twisted little man! The funny part is that it's all due to a computer game, priceless!

As for me AC'in and being the reason everyone stopped playing, hardly I was usually in bed or at work. Plus living where I live, my play hours where early evening and weekend (Thur/Fri) mornings EU time.

Honestly, I don't understand how you can still be filled with such puerile hatred for people you've never met and do not know.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Judging from your response it's me that hit a nerve.

ROFL, you hit a nerve? Not at all. Just get a life and get over it. You really are a bitter and twisted little man! The funny part is that it's all due to a computer game, priceless!

As for me AC'in and being the reason everyone stopped playing, hardly I was usually in bed or at work. Plus living where I live, my play hours where early evening and weekend (Thur/Fri) mornings EU time.

Honestly, I don't understand how you can still be filled with such puerile hatred for people you've never met and do not know.

then why respond ???

ROFL now who filled with hatred ??

Not me shithawk m8 seems you have a bit of pent up anger inside of you that you like to vent :lol:

Soulja

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
then why respond ???

ROFL now who filled with hatred ??

Not me shithawk m8 seems you have a bit of pent up anger inside of you that you like to vent :lol:

Soulja

What's with all the name calling then? You just come across as a whinging 5 years old. Am I the one name calling? No. I certainly haven't vented and not at all angry. Quite calmly sat in my office with a chicken sandwich and Coke.

Can't be bothered with you anymore, your simply not worth the time. My 8 year could put up a better arguement.;)

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
ah he is playing that Bruyah? that makes sense then, always wondered wtf does he want from me on region chat xD

tis funny cause him and his m8 galileo are farming each others chars to get up the RRs was wondering how he had an RR5 vamp, cause all he does is climb up the side of towers when u come close feking gimp lal.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
tis funny cause him and his m8 galileo are farming each others chars to get up the RRs was wondering how he had an RR5 vamp, cause all he does is climb up the side of towers when u come close feking gimp lal.

report him tbh xD

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
tbh come to US Killibury cluster not worth trying to ask people going back to EU dyvet GOA destoryed it and still have not done anything about the advertiseing or anything. I wont be going back to EU dyvet as alot of rvr happening in US Killibury cluster and its real fun atm.

If you all wanna make new accounts on US Killibury cluster your welcome to join Unified Darkness guild or Alliance if you guys decide to make a guild :)we got most of the EU players in Unified Darkness Alliance and its real fun :)

Unified Darkness web site Alliance Forum

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
tbh come to US Killibury cluster not worth trying to ask people going back to EU dyvet GOA destoryed it and still have not done anything about the advertiseing or anything. I wont be going back to EU dyvet as alot of rvr happening in US Killibury cluster and its real fun atm.

If you all wanna make new accounts on US Killibury cluster your welcome to join Unified Darkness guild or Alliance if you guys decide to make a guild :)we got most of the EU players in Unified Darkness Alliance and its real fun :)

Unified Darkness web site Alliance Forum

Have you ever considered the fact that the players also killed it by going to wankhammer and any other game that basically gave them a stlong hard epeen? ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom